MBA’s Future Leaders Program Graduates 57 Residential and Commercial/Multifamily Real Estate Finance Professionals
|(202) 557- 2727|
SAN DIEGO, CA (October 20, 2015) - The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) today recognized a total of 57 mortgage professionals -- 34 from the residential market segment and 23 from the commercial/multifamily market segment -- in a graduation ceremony for MBA's Future Leaders Program held at MBA's Annual Convention & Expo in San Diego, California.
"The Future Leaders program is dedicated to identifying and cultivating the next generation of industry leaders. These folks are the future of our industry and have a unique opportunity to be major contributors in shaping that future," said MBA Chairman, Bill Emerson. "While the Future Leaders program originated with the single-family market, last year MBA expanded the leadership program to our Commercial/Multifamily members who expressed their desire for further executive development. They represent a number of different disciplines across the diverse real estate finance community."
MBA's Future Leaders Program, in its 19th year, delivers a comprehensive leadership training experience for selected participants through three sessions offered throughout the year. These hands on sessions are geared toward customized assessment of leadership skills and their strategic application; business analysis, and problem solving and experiential learning through collaboration, networking and peer group interaction. The new class will join a national network of more than 400 real estate finance professionals who have been acclaimed by the industry as its next generation of leaders. This is the second class to include graduates who completed a program specific to commercial/multifamily real estate finance.
Initiated in 1996 by then-MBA President Ron J. McCord, CMB, the Future Leaders Program delivers a highly regarded curriculum focusing on leadership and business analysis skills that help candidates advance their careers in real estate finance.
Congratulations to the following graduates of the residential program:
· Rebecca Almstrom, AMP, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
· Jason Bateman, BBVA Compass
· Erin Bittenbender, PHH Mortgage
· Sabine Browning, Colonial Savings, F.A.
· Christina Bute, Chase
· Larry Cappelletti, Alliance Home Loans
· Matt Coles, Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc.
· John Collins, Lake Michigan Credit Union
· Michael Day, Censlar FSB
· Erin Dee, Legacy Mutual Mortgage
· Thomas Dowell, BuckleySandler, LLP
· Mimi Eaton, United Guaranty Corporation
· Adam Galbraith, PrimeLending
· Sherry Graziano, SunTrust Bank
· Pamela Jenkins, Ameripro Funding, Inc.
· Jamel King, SunTrust Mortgage, Inc.
· Darlene Lee, Citibank, NA
· Julie Mabie, SunTrust Mortgage, Inc.
· Alec McKinley, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
· Brandon Miller, Essent Guaranty, Inc.
· Darin Montgomery, U.S. Bank Home Mortgage
· Jeremy Moreno, Optimal Blue, LLC
· Rajdeep Nayak, Tavant Technologies
· Arash Rassouli, PwC
· David Rembert, CMB, AMP, Cornerstone Home Lending, Inc.
· Andy Rosales, U.S. Bank Home Mortgage
· Lawrence Silver, NewDay Financial, LLC
· Todd Smith, U.S. Bank Home Mortgage
· Christy Soukhamneut, Starkey Mortgage, LLP
· Joseph Souza, Associated Bank
· Jarod Temple, Genworth Mortgage Insurance
· Scott Tweedy, Putle Mortgage LLC
· Daniel Voigt, Comerica Bank- Mortgage Division
· John Wadle, Stewart Lender Services
For more information about the residential Future Leaders Program, visit https://www.mba.org/conferences-and-education/mba-education/leadership-development/future-leaders-program.
Congratulations to the following graduates of the commercial/multifamily program:
· Timothy Borel, John Hancock Financial Services
· Caleb Coffman, StanCorp Mortgage Investors, LLC
· Christie Corallo, Berkadia
· Andrew Dale, Prudential Mortgage Capital Company
· Kevin Garmon, Situs
· J.B. Gerber, Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers
· Scott Hay, Bellwether Enterprise Real Estate Capital, LLC
· John Heffernan III, NACRDDP
· John Hofmann, KeyBank Real Estate Capital
· Sharon Karaffa, Fannie Mae
· Scott Lewis, CBRE Capital Markets
· David Link, NorthMarq Capital, LLC
· Andrew Lucca, KeyBank Real Estate Capital
· William Mercer, DebtX
· Melissa Morris, Berkadia
· Mike Pacha, HFF
· Mordecai Rosenberg, Greystone Servicing Corporation, Inc.
· David Sisom, Wells Fargo Bank, NA
· Stephanie Studer, AmeriSphere Multifamily Finance, LLC
· Elliott Throne, HFF
· Filiz Unal, Freddie Mac Multifamily
· Domeica White, Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
· Kevin Williams, Greystone Servicing Corporation, Inc.
For more information on the Commercial/Multifamily Future Leaders Program, visit https://www.mba.org/conferences-and-education/mba-education/leadership-development/future-leaders-program/commercial/multifamily-future-leaders-program.