MBA Honors 2016 Mortgage Banking Tech All-Stars
|Rob Van Raaphorst|
|(202) 557- 2799|
WASHINGTON, D.C. (March 23, 2016) - The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) and Mortgage Banking magazine will award nine industry innovators with the Mortgage Banking Tech All-Stars award at MBA's National Technology in Mortgage Banking Conference & Expo 2016, taking place April 3 - 6 at JW Marriott LA Live, Los Angeles, CA.
"Technology is at the forefront of growth in our industry and as we embark upon the decade ahead, there is little doubt that technological advances will help meet the demand of a changing housing demographic," said MBA President and CEO David Stevens. "MBA is honored to recognize the men and women making significant technological contributions to the real-estate finance industry." The following individuals make up this year's recipients:
- Dennis Adama, chief executive officer, Compliance Systems Inc. (CSi)
- Brian Benson, chief executive officer, ClosingCorp
- Jeffrey Birdsell, vice president of professional services, ReverseVision
- Andy Crisenbery, senior vice president, business operations, eLynx
- Barry Hays, co-founder and senior vice president, TeleVoice
- Nancy Pratt, vice president of partner strategies and government affairs, Pavaso
- Quicken Loan's Rocket Mortgage Team
- USAA's Mortgage Team
- Lee Wade, head of digital solutions, CoreLogic
This is the 15th year of Mortgage Banking magazine presenting the Tech All-Star awards, celebrating industry leaders who have made outstanding contributions to the field of mortgage technology.