MBA Announces New Directors, Governors and Committee Chairs for 2017
|(202) 557- 2727|
BOSTON, MA (October 23, 2016) - The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) today announced its new Board of Directors, members of the Residential Board of Governors (RESBOG), members of the Commercial Real Estate/Multifamily Finance Board of Governors (COMBOG), and Residential Committee Chairs 2017.
"MBA is the leading voice of real estate finance because of its tireless advocacy on behalf of our industry," said Rodrigo López, CMB, MBA Chairman and Executive Chairman of NorthMarq Capital. "I am honored to be able to work with such an outstanding group of professionals and look forward to addressing the regulatory and legislative needs of all lenders, large and small."
MBA's Board of Directors consists of 26 elected members and one ex-officio member, MBA President and Chief Executive Officer David H. Stevens, CMB. MBA directors represent its commercial/multifamily, residential and associate membership. The Board of Directors sets the strategic direction for MBA and also oversees management of the association's affairs.
A full list of MBA's Board of Directors can be found here. The new members of MBA's Board of Directors are:
- Mark B. Fisher, CMB, StanCorp Mortgage Investors, LLC
- Mark A. Jones, AmeriFirst Financial Corporation
- James S. MacLeod, CoastalStates Bank
- Michael C. May, Berkeley Point Capital LLC
- Jeffrey C. Taylor, Digital Risk, LLC
- David Zitting, CMB, Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.
RESBOG is the governing body for MBA's single-family residential members, responsible for establishing legislative and regulatory policies and positions on residential lending issues. Richard Bennion, HomeStreet Bank will serve as 2017 RESBOG Chairman.
MBA named the following newly-elected members of RESBOG. A full list of all RESBOG members can be found here. The new members are:
- Albert Blank, Union Home Mortgage
- Patrick Connor, Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
- Jeff Grogin, PennyMac Financial Services, Inc.
- Stanley Middleman, Freedom Mortgage Corporation
- Peter Norden, HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.
- David Norris, CMB, LoanDepot.com, LLC
- Andrew Rippert, Arch U.S. MI Services, Inc.
- Edward Robinson, Fifth Third Mortgage
- Terry Schmidt, CMB, Guild Mortgage Company
- Andrew Smith, Towne Mortgage Company
MBA also announced the Residential Committee Chairs serving on RESBOG:
- James Mountain, ARMOUR Residential REIT: Financial Management Committee
- Kyung Cho-Miller, JPMorgan Chase: Legal Issues, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Compliance Committee.
- Carlo Porcelli, Bank of America Home Loans: Residential Loan Administration Committee.
- Nicholas DelTorto, Inlanta Mortgage Inc.: Residential Loan Production Committee and Voting RESBOG Member
- David Battany, Guild Mortgage Company: Secondary and Capital Markets Committee
- Jeremy Potter, Quicken Loans, Inc.: State Legislative and Regulatory Committee.
COMBOG is comprised of MBA member executives representing all aspects of the commercial/ multifamily real estate finance industry. COMBOG leads the strategic development of MBA's commercial/multifamily policy and initiatives, as well as best practices and standards. Thomas S. Dennard, Grandbridge Real Estate Capital LLC, will serve as COMBOG Chairman.
MBA named the following newly elected members of COMBOG. A full list of all COMBOG members can be found here. The new members are:
- Steven Bean, Situs
- Victor Calanog, REIS
- Donald Dibble, Lincoln Financial
- Angela Mago, KeyBank Real Estate Capital
- Jack Maher, Hartford Investment Management Co. (Dutch Treat Representative)
Reinstated COMBOG Members:
- David Brickman, Freddie Mac
- Thomas Fish, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Jeffery Hayward, Fannie Mae
- Grace Huebscher, Capital One Multifamily Finance
- Christopher LaBianca, UBS
- Tony Love, Forest City Capital Corporation