MBA Elects 2018 Board of Directors
|Rob Van Raaphorst|
|(202) 557- 2799|
WASHINGTON, D.C. (January 30, 2015) - DENVER, CO (October 22, 2017) - The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) today swore in its Board of Directors for the 2018 membership year at MBA's Annual Convention & Expo in Denver, Colorado. The Board of Directors will be chaired by Dave Motley, CMB, Chairman of MBA and President of Colonial Savings, F.A.
MBA's Board of Directors consists of 36 elected members and one ex-officio member, MBA President and Chief Executive Officer David H. Stevens, CMB. MBA directors represent its commercial/multifamily, residential and associate membership. The Board of Directors sets the strategic direction for MBA and also oversees management of the association's affairs.
"MBA's commitment to advocacy on behalf of all its large and small members is why it remains the most effective and influential voice in the real estate finance industry," said Dave Motley, CMB, MBA Chairman and President of Colonial Savings, F.A. "It is my privilege to serve alongside these Board members to ensure MBA's legislative and regulatory priorities remain front and center."
The new members of MBA's Board of Directors are:
- Jonathan H. Corr, Ellie Mae, Inc.
- Bill Cosgrove, CMB Union Home Mortgage
- Kristy Fercho, Flagstar Bank, FSB
- Michael Heagerty, CCMS, Newmark Realty Capital, Inc
- Frank Martell, CoreLogic
- Stan Middleman, Freedom Mortgage Corporation
- Eduardo Perez, CMB, Equity Prime Mortgage
- Andrew Rippert, Arch Capital Group Ltd.
- Richard Thornberry, Radian Guaranty Inc.
- William Walker, Walker & Dunlop, LLC
Members remaining on the Board of Directors are:
- Dave Motley, CMB, Colonial Savings, F.A.
- Christopher George, CMG Financial
- Brian Stoffers, CMB, CBRE Capital Markets
- Rodrigo Lopez, CMB, NorthMarq Capital, LLC
- Rick Arvielo, New American Funding
- D. Steve Boland, Bank of America
- Byron Boston, Dynex Capital, Inc.
- Franklin Codel, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Philip DeFronzo, Norcom Mortgage
- Thomas Dennard, Grandbridge Real Estate Capital LLC
- Mark Fisher, CMB, StanCorp Mortgage Investors, LLC
- Tari Flannery, CMB, M&T Realty Capital Corporation
- Mark Jones, AmeriFirst Financial Corporation
- Christopher LaBianca, UBS
- James MacLeod, CoastalStates Bank
- Michael May, Berkeley Point Capital LLC
- Peter Norden, HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.
- Kurt Pfotenhauer, First American Title Insurance Company
- T. Anthony Premer, Pacific Life Insurance Company
- Dorinda Smith, SunTrust Mortgage, Inc.
- Susan Stewart, SWBC Mortgage
- Debra Still, CMB, Pulte Mortgage LLC
- Jeffrey Taylor, Digital Risk, LLC
- Michael Weinbach, Chase
- Thomas Wind, U.S. Bank Home Mortgage
- David Zitting, CMB, Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.