MBA Announces Governors and Committee Chairs for 2019
|Rob Van Raaphorst|
|(202) 557- 2799|
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 14, 2018) - The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) today announced the members of its Residential Board of Governors (RESBOG), members of its Commercial Real Estate/Multifamily Finance Board of Governors (COMBOG), and Residential Committee Chairs for 2019.
"The broad representation on RESBOG and COMBOG allows us to advocate on a number of issues facing the real estate finance industry," said Chris George, MBA's 2019 Chairman, and Founder, President and CEO of CMG Financial. "I have no doubt that the combined expertise and experience made up by these professionals will set a strong direction for the policy needs of our association."
RESBOG is the governing body for MBA's single-family residential members, responsible for establishing legislative and regulatory policies and positions on residential lending issues. Phil DeFronzo, Norcom Mortgage, will continue to serve as RESBOG Chairman in 2019.
MBA named the following newly-elected members of RESBOG:
- Rose Marie David, HomeStreet Bank
- Christopher Delfs, SunTrust Mortgage
- Eric Gates, Apex Home Loans Inc.
- Marla Guillaume, Century Mortgage Company
- Michael Johnson, AmCap Mortgage, Ltd.
- William Lowman, American Pacific Mortgage Corporation
- Peter Macdonald, loanDepot.com, LLC
- F. Allen Maulsby, CMB, Colonial Savings, F.A.
- Christopher Shroat, Fifth Third Bank
- Scott B. Vahue, M&T Bank Corporation
- C. Winston Wilkinson, Pentagon Federal Credit Union
MBA's returning members of RESBOG are:
- Al Blank, Union Home Mortgage
- Rich Bennion, HomeStreet Bank
- J. Tol Broome Jr., BB&T Mortgage
- Gary Clark, CMB, Sierra Pacific Mortgage Company, Inc.
- Pat Connor, Old Republic National Title Services, Inc.
- Robert Crowl, PHH Mortgage
- Phil DeFronzo, (Chairman), Norcom Mortgage
- Nick DelTorto, Inlanta Mortgage Inc.
- Chris George, CMG Financial
- Jeff Grogin, PennyMac Financial Services
- Rohit Gupta, Genworth Mortgage Insurance
- John Hedlund, AmeriHome Mortgage Company
- John Hummel, U.S. Bank Home Mortgage
- Joel Katz, HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.
- Adam Kessler, Academy Mortgage Corporation
- Shawn Krause, Quicken Loans, Inc.
- Pete Lansing, Universal Lending Corporation
- Stan Middleman, Freedom Mortgage Corporation
- Andy Miller, PNC Bank, National Association
- Kurt Pfotenhauer, First American Title Insurance Company
- Julie Piepho, Cornerstone Home Lending, Inc.
- Andrew Rippert, Arch U.S. MI Services Inc.
- Stacey Slocum Smith, JPMorgan Chase
- Susan Stewart, SWBC Mortgage
- Brian Stoffers, CMB, CBRE Capital Markets
- Scott Tansil, Franklin American Mortgage Company
- Fowler Williams, CMB, AMP, Crescent Mortgage Company
- Dave Zitting, CMB, (Vice-Chair), Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.
MBA also announced the Residential Committee Chairs serving on RESBOG:
- Laura Arce, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage: Residential Loan Administration Committee
- Andy Ball, BB&T Mortgage: Secondary and Capital Markets Committee
- David Battany, Guild Mortgage Company: Residential Loan Production Committee
- Amanda Daeges, US Bank: Legal Issues: Quality Assurance and Regulatory Compliance Committee
- Felicia Kilger, CPA, Umpqua Bank: Financial Management Committee
- Cary Whitaker, Cornerstone Home Lending, Inc: State Legislative and Regulatory Committee
COMBOG is comprised of MBA member executives representing all aspects of the commercial/ multifamily real estate finance industry. COMBOG leads the strategic development of MBA's commercial/multifamily policy and initiatives, as well as best practices and standards. Mike Heagerty, CCMS, will serve as COMBOG Chairman in 2019.
MBA named the following newly elected members of COMBOG:
- Katie Hubbard, StateFarm Life Insurance Company
- Tim McGinnis, NYL Real Estate Investors
- Michael McRoberts, PGIM Real Estate Finance
- Gary Otten, MetLife
- Wally Reid, HFF
- Deborah Rogan, Bellwether Enterprise Real Estate Capital
Reinstated COMBOG Members:
- Robert Bedwell, Protective Life Insurance Company
- Dennis Bernard, Bernard Financial
- Mike Heagerty, CCMS, Newmark Realty Capital
- Mark McCool, Berkadia
- Erin Stafford, DBRS
- Thomas Wood, Jr., Thomas D. Wood & Co.
Continuing members of COMBOG:
- Steven Bean, Situs
- Wayne Brandt, Wells Fargo, N.A.
- David Brickman, Freddie Mac
- Victor Calanog, Ph.D, REIS
- Byron Boston, Dynex Capital
- Jim Costello, Real Capital Analytics
- Thomas Fish, JLL
- Dan Friedeberg, Barry Slatt Mortgage
- Jeff Friedman, Mesa West
- Matt Galligan, CIT
- Jeffery Hayward, Fannie Mae
- Steven Johnson, Principal Real Estate Investors
- Chris LaBianca, UBS
- Tony Love, Rose Community Capital
- Angela Mago, KeyBank Real Estate Capital
- Jeff Majewski, CBRE Capital Markets
- Tony Premer, Pacific Life Insurance Company
- Greg Reimers, JP Morgan
- Mark Reichter, Q10 Capital
- Mike Tanner, Pacific Southwest Realty Services
- Mark Weibel, Thompson & Knight, LLP
- Jeff Weidell, CMB, NorthMarq Capital