MBA Announces Governors and Committee Chairs for 2020
|Rob Van Raaphorst|
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 27, 2019) - The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) today announced the members of its Residential Board of Governors (RESBOG), members of its Commercial Real Estate/Multifamily Finance Board of Governors (COMBOG), and chairs of its Residential Committees for 2020.
"The members who sit on RESBOG and COMBOG represent a wide variety of industry experts and perspectives that embody the entire real estate finance industry," said Brian Stoffers, CMB, 2020 MBA Chairman, and Global President, Debt & Structured Finance at CBRE. "I look forward to working with all members of RESBOG and COMBOG in 2020 as we address the pressing issues at both the federal and state levels."
RESBOG is the governing body for MBA's single-family residential members, responsible for establishing legislative and regulatory policies and positions on residential lending issues. Gary Clark, CMB, Sierra Pacific Mortgage Company Inc., will serve as RESBOG Chairman in 2020.
MBA named the following newly elected members of RESBOG:
- Peter Diliberti, Wells Fargo
- Laura Escobar, Eagle Home Mortgage LLC
- Kristy Fercho, Flagstar Bank
- Chrissi Johnson, Quicken Loans Inc.
- Tawn Kelley, Taylor Morrison Home Funding
- Gene Lugat, PrimeLending
- James MacPherson, Academy Mortgage Corporation
- Glen Messina, Ocwen Financial Corporation
- Steven Plaisance, Arvest Central Mortgage Company
- Christine Rhea, Mortgage Investors Group
MBA's returning members of RESBOG are:
- Gary Clark, CMB (Chairman), Sierra Pacific Mortgage Company Inc.
- Pat Connor, Old Republic National Title Services Inc.
- Phil DeFronzo (Immediate Past Chairman), Norcom Mortgage
- Christopher Delfs, SunTrust Mortgage
- Nick DelTorto, Inlanta Mortgage Inc.
- David Gansberg, Arch Capital Group
- Eric Gates, Apex Home Loans Inc.
- Marla Guillaume, Century Mortgage Company
- Rohit Gupta, Genworth Mortgage Insurance
- Erik Hand, HomeStreet Bank
- John M. Hedlund, (Vice Chair), AmeriHome Mortgage Company
- John Hummel, U.S. Bank Home Mortgage
- Michael Johnson, AmCap Mortgage Ltd.
- Joel Katz, HomeBridge Financial Services Inc.
- William Lowman, American Pacific Mortgage Corporation
- Peter Macdonald, loanDepot.com LLC
- F. Allen Maulsby, CMB, Colonial Savings F.A.
- Stan Middleman, Freedom Mortgage Corporation
- Andy Miller, PNC Bank, National Association
- Kurt Pfotenhauer, First American Title Insurance Company
- Eric J. Schuppenhauer, Citizens Bank
- Christopher Shroat, Fifth Third Mortgage
- Stacey Slocum Smith, JPMorgan Chase
- Susan Stewart, SWBC Mortgage
- Brian Stoffers, CMB, CBRE Capital Markets
- Scott B. Vahue, M&T Bank
- C. Winston Wilkinson, Pentagon Federal Credit Union
- Fowler C. Williams, CMB, AMP, Crescent Mortgage Company
MBA also announced the Residential Committee Chairs who will serve as non-voting members of RESBOG:
- Shayna Arrington, The Money Source: Legal Issues, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Compliance Committee
- David Battany, Guild Mortgage Company: Residential Loan Production Committee
- Chris Cusack, CMB, George Mason Mortgage: Secondary and Capital Markets Committee
- Felicia Kilger, CPA, Umpqua Bank: Accounting and Financial Management Committee
- Lisa Klika, Guild Mortgage Company: State Legislative and Regulatory Committee
- Candace Russell, Carrington Mortgage Services: Residential Loan Administration Committee
COMBOG is comprised of MBA member executives representing all aspects of the commercial/ multifamily real estate finance industry. COMBOG leads the strategic development of MBA's commercial/multifamily policy and initiatives, as well as best practices and standards. Tony Premer, Pacific Life Insurance Company, will serve as COMBOG Chairman in 2020. MBA named the following newly elected members of COMBOG:
- J. Theodore Borter, Goldman Sachs
- Greg Michaud, Voya Investment Management
- Matthew Rocco, Grandbridge Real Estate Capital LLC
Reinstated COMBOG members:
- Steven Bean, Situs
- Jim Costello, Real Capital Analytics
- Jeffery Hayward, Fannie Mae
- Deborah Jenkins, Freddie Mac
- Christopher LaBianca, UBS
- Angela Mago, KeyBank Real Estate Capital
Continuing members of COMBOG:
- Robert Bedwell, Protective Life Insurance Company
- Dennis Bernard, Bernard Financial Group
- Wayne Brandt, Wells Fargo N.A.
- Victor Calanog, Ph.D, REIS Inc.
- Christine R. Chandler, M&T Realty Capital Corporation
- Dan Friedeberg, Barry Slatt Mortgage Company
- Jeff Friedman, Mesa West Capital LLC
- Matt Galligan, CIT
- Mike Heagerty, CCMS, Newmark Realty Capital Inc.
- Katie Hubbard, State Farm Life Insurance Company
- Steven R. Johnson, Principal Real Estate Investors
- Jeff Majewski, CBRE
- Mark E. McCool, Berkadia
- Michael McRoberts, PGIM Real Estate Finance
- Gary N. Otten, MetLife Inc.
- Tony Premer, Pacific Life Insurance Company
- Mark Reichter, Q10, Triad Capital Advisors
- Wally Reid, JLL Capital Markets
- Greg Reimers, JP Morgan
- Erin Stafford, DBRS Inc.
- Mike Tanner, Pacific Southwest Realty Services
- Mark Weibel, Thompson & Knight, LLP
- Jeff Weidell, CMB, NorthMarq Capital
- Thomas Wood, Jr., Thomas D. Wood & Co.