MBA Elects 2020 Board of Directors
|Rob Van Raaphorst|
AUSTIN, TEXAS (October 27, 2019) - The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) today swore in its Board of Directors for the 2020 membership year at MBA's 2019 Annual Convention & Expo in Austin, Texas. The Board of Directors will be chaired by Brian Stoffers, CMB, Global President, Debt & Structured Finance at CBRE.
MBA's Board of Directors consists of 35 elected members and one ex-officio member, MBA President and Chief Executive Officer Bob Broeksmit, CMB. MBA directors represent its commercial/multifamily, residential and associate membership. The Board sets the strategic direction for MBA and oversees management of the association's affairs.
"2020 is shaping up to be a busy year full of regulatory and legislative activities impacting our industry," said Stoffers. "I look forward to working with MBA's Board of Directors to lay out a strategy to ensure the association is aligned with, and working in, the best interests of its members."
The new members of MBA's Board of Directors are:
- Laura Escobar, Eagle Home Mortgage LLC
- Marla Guillaume, Century Mortgage Company
- John M. Hedlund, AmeriHome Mortgage Company
- Mary Ann McGarry, Guild Mortgage Company
- Gary Otten, MetLife Inc.
- Kurt Pfotenhauer, First American Title Insurance Company
- Erin Stafford DBRS Inc.
Members remaining on MBA's Board of Directors are:
- Brian F. Stoffers, CMB (Chairman), CBRE Capital Markets
- Susan T. Stewart (Chairman-Elect), SWBC Mortgage
- Kristy Fercho (Vice Chairman), Flagstar Bank, FSB
- Christopher M. George (Immediate Past Chairman), CMG Financial
- Byron L. Boston, Dynex Capital Inc.
- Todd Chamberlain, SunTrust Mortgage Inc.
- Gary D. Clark, Sierra Pacific Mortgage Company Inc.
- Jonathan Corr, Ellie Mae Inc.
- Michael J. DeVito, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- William C. Emerson, Quicken Loans and Rock Holdings Inc.
- Matt Galligan, CIT
- Mark A. Jones, AmeriFirst Home Mortgage
- Christopher LaBianca, UBS Investment Bank
- Angela Mago, KeyBank Real Estate Capital
- Frank D. Martell, CoreLogic
- Michael C. May, Newmark Knight Frank
- Stanley C. Middleman, Freedom Mortgage Corporation
- Peter R. Norden, HomeBridge Financial Services Inc.
- Eduardo Perez, CMB, Equity Prime Mortgage LLC
- Julie Piepho, CMB, Milestone Lending Consulting
- Jay Plum, The Huntington National Bank
- Tony Premer, Pacific Life Insurance Company
- Andrew Rippert, Arch Capital Group Ltd.
- Debra W. Still, CMB, Pulte Mortgage LLC
- Jeffrey C. Taylor, Digital Risk LLC
- Richard G. Thornberry, Radian Guaranty Inc.
- William M. Walker, Walker & Dunlop LLC
- Fowler C. Williams, CMB, AMP, Crescent Mortgage Company