MBA’s Future Leaders Program Graduates 72 Residential and Commercial/Multifamily Real Estate Finance Professionals
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 29, 2019) - The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) today recognized a total of 72 mortgage professionals - 37 from the residential market segment and 35 from the commercial/multifamily market segment - in a graduation ceremony for MBA's Future Leaders Program held at the association's 2019 Annual Convention & Expo in Austin, Texas.
"Each year, MBA's Future Leaders Program enriches the careers of dedicated mortgage professionals who are looking to become successful leaders in the real estate finance industry," said Brian Stoffers, CMB, 2020 MBA Chairman, and Global President, Debt & Structured Finance at CBRE. "As the graduates continue to excel in their careers, I look forward to seeing new, innovative leadership techniques, as well as strategies, that will bolster the future success of our industry."
MBA's Future Leaders Program, now in its 23rd year, delivers a comprehensive leadership training experience for selected participants through three sessions offered throughout the year. These hands-on sessions are geared toward customized assessment of leadership skills and their strategic application; business analysis; and problem-solving and experiential learning through collaboration, networking, and peer group interaction.
The new class will join a national network of more than 640 real estate finance professionals who have been acclaimed by the industry as its next generation of leaders. This is the sixth class to include graduates who completed a program specific to commercial/multifamily real estate finance. Initiated in 1996 by then-MBA President Ron J. McCord, CMB, the Future Leaders Program delivers a highly regarded curriculum focusing on leadership and business analysis skills that help candidates advance their careers in real estate finance.
Congratulations to the following graduates of the residential program:
- Michelle Adams, Property Asset Management Manager, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Bankers Association
- Delfino Aguilar, Regional Vice President, Stearns Lending
- Hector Amendola, Senior Vice President, Retail Lending, Alterra Home Loans
- Jared Blackburn, Director Mortgage Product & Strategy, Ally Bank
- Steve Bostater, Vice President, Area Sales Manager III, Fifth Third Bank
- Barry Brantley, Senior Vice President, Regional Sales Manager, South State Bank
- Daniel Carson, Senior Vice President, Willow Bend Mortgage
- Lindsay Chatman, AMP, Structured Transactions Director, Freddie Mac
- Brandon Cottone, Director of Branch Support, Benchmark Mortgage
- Joseph De Luna, Quality Control Assistant Manager, DHI Mortgage Company
- Victoria DeLuce, EVP, Capital Markets, Success Mortgage Partners
- Kenneth Flaherty, AMP, Home Equity Underwriting Manager, VP, The Huntington National Bank
- Daniel García-Vélez, Senior Marketing Program Manager, Channel Strategies & Digital Marketing, Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation
- Matthew Geis, Senior Financial Analyst, HomeServices Lending
- Andrew Gibson, Manager, Sales Development, Roostify
- Lora Grenier, National Account Executive, DataVerify
- Paige Hagerhorst, AMP, Senior Vice President, Technology & Business Analytics, McLean Mortgage Corporation
- Julia Hoffman, Vice President of Technology, Product Manager, PrimeLending - A PlainsCapital Company
- Michelle Juarez, Vice President, Business Systems, SWBC Mortgage Corporation
- Selene Kellam, Chief Operations Officer, Thrive Mortgage
- David Kinney, Special Products Manager, Cenlar FSB
- Nicole Krukovsky, Vice President, Midwest Division, Arch Mortgage Insurance Company
- Colin Luba, Vice President, Credit Officer, PlainsCapitalBank - National Warehouse Lending
- Tyler McGee, AVP, Correspondence, RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing Corporation
- Lara Miramontes, Senior Correspondent Sales Executive, Plaza Home Mortgage Inc.
- Shannon Moore, Director, Real Estate Operational Governance, USAA
- Sara Niemann-Davis, Transaction Manager, Pingora Asset Management
- Russell Okoth, Vice President, Information Security, Mr. Cooper
- Christopher Patrick, Vice President of Internal Audit, RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing Corporation
- Jennifer Peterson, AMP, Structured Transactions Director, Freddie Mac
- Dianna Rodriguez, Paralegal, First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation
- Lauren Rogers, Consumer Direct Sales Manager, South State Bank
- Ryan Rosales, Director, Mortgage Strategy & Business Development, Experian Information Solutions
- Susan Simpson, Quality Control Assistant Manager, DHI Mortgage Company
- Joe Thompson, Senior Vice President, South Texas Regional Manager, PrimeLending - A PlainsCapital Company
- Richard Tucker, Senior Vice President, Loan Operations, Waterstone Mortgage
- Jake Williams, Mortgage Loan Originator, Lake Michigan Credit Union
For more information about the residential Future Leaders Program, visit: https://www.mba.org/conferences-and-education/mba-education/future-leaders/residential-future-leaders
Congratulations to the following graduates of the commercial/multifamily program:
- Brooke Boyarsky, Chief Operating Officer, Mortgage Banking, Berkadia Commerical Mortgage
- Jennifer Carey, Assistant Vice President, DBRS Inc.
- Dustin Carpenter, Director - Asset Management, Situs
- Charles Conkling, Senior Vice President and Chief Underwriter, Walker & Dunlop
- David Connors, Managing Director, John Hancock Life Insurance Company
- Chelsea Cutler, Managing Director - Debt & Structured Finance, CBRE Capital Markets
- Patrick Dähnert, Managing Director, Essex Financial Services LLC
- Ronald Darby, Managing Director, Greystone & Co. Inc.
- Paul Freese, CPA, Senior Director - SMI Operations, Accounting & Finance, StanCorp Mortgage Investors
- Sarah Hadley, Vice President - Collateral Surveillance, PNC Bank
- Ryan Haines, Vice President - Servicing, Berkadia Commercial Mortgage
- James Hilton, Vice President/Mortgage Loan Originator, Grandbridge Real Estate Capital
- Victoria Khoury, Vice President, Deputy Chief Underwriter, CBRE Capital Markets
- Kelley Klobetanz, Managing Director, Greystone & Co. Inc.
- Barbara Lloyd, Managing Director - FHA Construction Lending, Housing and Healthcare Finance, LLC
- Lisa Lundeen, VP - GSE Portfolio Management, Merchants Capital Corp.
- Scott MacIntosh, Director - Commercial Real Estate Capital Markets & Finance, Wells Fargo
- Brendan McBreen, Director of Underwriting & Credit, Western Region, Freddie Mac Multifamily
- Jason Miller, Principal - Multifamily Origination, PGIM Real Estate Finance
- Heather Olson, Vice President, Walker & Dunlop
- Lain Porter, AMP, Director - Mortgage Loan Investments, American National Insurance Company
- Scott Rosburg, Senior Analyst, Allstate Investments LLC
- Devon Roxbury, Supervisor, Loan Closing, StanCorp Mortgage Investors
- Blake Rudolph, Vice President, Servicing, PGIM Real Estate Finance
- Fortunat Semadeni, FHA Chief Underwriter, SVP, NorthMarq Capital
- Pratik Shah, Vice President, Wells Fargo
- Josh Simon, Managing Director - Producer, HFF
- Joe Tarantino, Senior Vice President, Walker & Dunlop
- Sarah Thomas, Vice President - Servicing, Wells Fargo
- Peter Trazzera, Vice President - Institutional Capital (Healthcare), KeyBank Real Estate Capital
- Truss Tyson, Vice President - Loan Servicing & Asset Management, KeyBank Real Estate Capital
- Kimberly Weber, Vice President - Portfolio Manager, Grandbridge Real Estate Capital
- Terry Wellman, Senior Vice President, FHA Chief Underwriter, PNC Bank
- Jonathan Woodland, Vice President, Senior Underwriter - Agency Group, KeyBank Real Estate Capital
- Ann Zager, Assistant Vice President, Bellwether Enterprise Real Estate Capital
For more information on the Commercial/Multifamily Future Leaders Program, visit: https://www.mba.org/conferences-and-education/mba-education/future-leaders/commercial-future-leaders.