MBA Announces Residential Board of Governors for 2021
|Rob Van Raaphorst|
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 20, 2020) - The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) today announced the members of its Residential Board of Governors (RESBOG) and chairs of its Residential Committee for 2021.
"MBA is an unparalleled leader in the real estate finance industry because it is led by its active, diverse, and passionate membership," said Susan Stewart, 2021 MBA Chairman, and Chief Executive Officer at SWBC Mortgage Corporation. "I look forward to developing a policy framework with RESBOG in order to address the issues facing our industry."
RESBOG is the governing body for MBA's single-family residential members, responsible for establishing legislative and regulatory policies and positions on residential lending issues. John Hedlund, AmeriHome, will serve as the Chair of RESBOG in 2021.
MBA named the following newly elected members of RESBOG:
- Patty Arvielo, New American Funding
- Willie Newman, Home Point Financial
- Matt Rocco, Grandbridge Real Estate Capital
- Jack Thompson, Legacy Mortgage
MBA's returning members of RESBOG are:
- Danette Alfonso, Eagle Home Mortgage, LLC.
- Al Blank (Vice Chair), Union Home Mortgage
- Gary Clark (Immediate Past Chair), Sierra Pacific Mortgage Company, Inc.
- Pat Connor, Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
- Rose Marie David, Homebridge Financial Services
- Christopher Delfs, Truist
- Nicholas DelTorto, Inlanta Mortgage, Inc.
- Peter Diliberti, Wells Fargo Home Lending
- Kristy Fercho, Wells Fargo Home Lending
- David Gansberg, Arch Capital Group
- Eric Gates, Apex Home Loans, Inc.
- Rohit Gupta, Genworth Mortgage Insurance
- Erik Hand, HomeStreet Bank
- John Hedlund (Chair), AmeriHome Mortgage Company
- John Hummel, U.S. Bank Home Mortgage
- Chrissi Johnson, Rock Central/Quicken Loans
- Tawn Kelley, Taylor Morrison Home Funding
- Bill Lowman, American Pacific Mortgage Corporation
- Sonya Luechauer, DHI Mortgage Company
- Gene Lugat, PrimeLending
- Peter Macdonald, loanDepot.com, LLC.
- James MacPherson, Academy Mortgage Corporation
- Allen Maulsby, Colonial Savings, F.A.
- Glen Messina, Ocwen Financial Corporation
- Sonu Mittal, Citizens Bank
- Mike Patterson, Freedom Mortgage Corporation
- Kurt Pfotenhauer, First American Financial
- Steven Plaisance, Arvest Bank
- Chrissi Rhea, Mortgage Investors Group
- Chris Shroat, Fifth Third Bank
- Stacey Slocum Smith, Chase
- Susan Stewart, SWBC Mortgage Corporation
- George Taylor, M&T Bank Corporation
- Winston Wilkinson, Pentagon Federal Credit Union
- Fowler Williams, Crescent Mortgage
MBA also announced the Residential Committee Chairs who serve as non-voting members of RESBOG:
- David Battany, Guild Mortgage Company
- Pam Cooper, Citywide Home Loans
- Chris Cusack, Presidential Bank, FSB
- Suzanne Garwood, Chase
- Melissa Koupal, loanDepot.com, LLC.
- Bill Packer, American Financial Resources, Inc.
- Ashley Savill, Chase