MBA Announces Speakers for Annual Convention & Expo 2021
WASHINGTON, D.C. (July 14, 2021) - TToday, the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) announced the speaker lineup for its Annual Convention & Expo 2021, taking place October 17-20 in San Diego.
MBA's Annual Convention & Expo 2021 provides attendees with the opportunity to network and do business with industry peers, power players, innovators, and experts. Additionally, attendees will hear updates on top issues impacting the industry and learn new, critical information that will help move the industry forward.
Featured speakers for MBA's Annual Convention & Expo 2021 include:
- Sandra L. Thompson, Acting Director, Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA);
- Malcolm Gladwell, New York Times best-selling author;
- Rita Moreno, Academy Award-winning actress;
- Brad Meltzer, New York Times Best-Selling author; and
- Teresa Bryce Bazemore, President and Chief Executive Officer, Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco.
For more information on MBA's Annual Convention & Expo 2021, and to stay updated on new speakers, click here.