CONVERGENCE Philadelphia Launch Event
CONVERGENCE Philadelphia, a cross-sector partnership focused on increasing minority homeownership in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, officially launched at an event held on March 15, 2023.
At the launch forum, CONVERGENCE Philadelphia leaders:
- Outlined the strategic objectives of CONVERGENCE Philadelphia, including preliminary goals, strategies, and tactics.
- Described how CONVERGENCE Philadelphia will amplify existing programs and resources and implement new, locally driven solutions.
- Explained the long-term vision for this effort and engagement opportunities for stakeholders.
- Engaged participants in a conversation about how local and national stakeholders can collaborate in Philadelphia to close the racial wealth gap through homeownership opportunities and stability.
More from the CONVERGENCE Philadelphia Launch
- Learn more about what was covered at the launch. Download our program agenda.
- Check out who spoke. Download a list of speakers including photos and bios.
- See what was discussed during the panel, "Understanding the Market". Download slides from the event.
- Read our formal launch announcement. Check out our press release.
Interested in partnering with us or want more information? Contact us at [email protected].
CONVERGENCE Philadelphia Launch Photo Gallery
About CONVERGENCE Philadelphia
This event was led by the Mortgage Bankers Association, Radian, TD Bank, and Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.
CONVERGENCE Philadelphia is a multi-year commitment involving public, private, and nonprofit stakeholders to address homeownership barriers. Learn more.