CONVERGENCE Memphis: Homebuyer Fair Resources
In This Section
CONVERGENCE Memphis Virtual Homebuyer Fair Resources
In Partnership with the Tennessee Housing Development Agency
Thinking about becoming a homeowner? Helpful resources from our virtual Homebuyer Fair are available. Information is included in the links below on down payment assistance, steps to becoming a homeowner, post-homebuying maintenance and more.
- Current Market Matters - Learn what to expect and how to prepare for homebuying during a pandemic.
- Knowing Your Financial Options - Gain information on down payment products, mortgage assistance, and first time buyer programs.
- The Dos and Don'ts of Lending - Learn how to navigate and locate the necessary resources for buying a home in Memphis.
- The Steps to Homeownership - Learn the 8 steps of homeownership from local REALTORS, to help make the homebuying process a breeze.
- Multifamily Housing for Millennials - If you are ready to buy a home, but not ready for a single family home, then these resources are for you.
- Preservation of Homeownership - Learn the fundamentals about wealth building, maintaining a home, post-homebuying maintenance, inspections and weatherization.
- Download the presentation
- See additional resources: HUD Fair Housing Booklet, HUD Home Inspector Document, Habitat for Humanity of Greater Memphis Home Maintenance Tips
- Contact panelists Brenda Ifabiyi of United Housing Inc. or Greg Webb of Habitat for Humanity of Greater Memphis for more information
- Real Estate and Mortgage Highway - Learn more about the possible paths to careers in mortgage banking and real estate.
- Closing on Your Loan and Protecting Your Investment - Learn about how to close your loan and protect your purchase.
CONVERGENCE Memphis: Upcoming Events
Save the Date: Virtual Career Fair | February 9 | 4-6 pm CT/5-7 pm ET
Interested in a career in real estate finance? Get ready to share your resume with recruiters and learn about exciting career opportunities with leaders in the industry. Click here for more information.