MBA Advocacy Month
Join us virtually for in-depth looks at how MBA Advocacy works for you featuring MBA's subject matter experts and special guests. Active MAA members, 2023 MORPAC Supporters, and companies participating in MORPAC Action Week are invited to join us!
- Residential Legislative Townhall: September 19, 3:00 - 4:00 PM (ET) - Registration closed
- Commercial/Multifamily Legislative Townhall: September 21, 3:00 - 4:00 PM (ET)
- Residential Membership Engagement Webinar - Focus on Research and Advocacy: September 21, 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM (ET)
Social Media Campaign
During MBA Advocacy Month, we are raising awareness of our industry advocacy efforts and how to get involved on social media. Advocates from across the U.S. will have the opportunity to ignite change on behalf of their company, customers, and communities, and participate in activities during the month:
To help you spread the word we've put together a social media toolkit that contain best practices and sample posts to amplify our industry voice! For social media assets, download graphics sized for LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
MORPAC Action Week, September 18-22
Join MBA’s Political Affairs Team and run a MORPAC campaign at your company. MORPAC is the only PAC that directly represents the interests of the real estate finance industry in our nation’s political system and funded entirely through voluntary contributions from eligible industry professionals. MBA staff will provide company captains:
- Sample solicitation messages
- Graphics to encourage internal participation
- Promotional (virtual) events flyers
- Daily contribution reports
National Voter Registration Day, September 19
MBA is a proud community partner with #NationalVoterRegistrationDay to ensure the voice of the industry is present in your communities. Here are ways you can get involved:
- Make sure you are #VoteReady
- Encourage your colleagues, friends, and family to get #VoteReady too!
- Spread the word on your social channels
>>Learn more about your Voting Day resources.
#MAAMonday, September 25
Help grow the Mortgage Action Alliance (MAA) by activating real estate finance professionals in key state and congressional districts. Get involved in #MAAMonday:
- Join or renew your MAA membership
- Take action on current Calls to Actions on legislation and regulations impacting our industry
- Run a MAA Company Campaign at your company
>>View additional resources to spread the word about MAA.