In This Section
CFPB's HMDA regulation's vast expansion of data collection and publication opens the door to many issues surrounding consumer privacy, data security, and re-identification risk.
Recent MBA Activity Related to HMDA Issues
- Comment Letter: MBA to CFPB Regarding Data Collection and HMDA (December 21, 2018)
- Joint Trades Letter: Coalition to CFPB on HMDA (June 21, 2018)
- Comment Letter: MBA to CFPB Responding to RFIs (February 23, 2018)
- Letter: MBA to Congressman Emmer on Home Mortgage Disclosure Adjustment Act (January 17, 2018)
- Comment Letter: MBA to CFPB on Temporary Increase in Transactional Coverage Thresholds to Amend Home Mortgage Disclosure Rule (July 31, 2017)