State Association Grassroots Advocacy Resource Center
In This Section
- Tools for enrolling state MBA members in the Mortgage Action Alliance
Getting industry professionals involved in MAA from your state is the best way to build your state or local MBA's influence in your state legislature and among your members of Congress.
- How to do a Mortgage Action Alliance Call to Action in your state
Want to have MAA alert its industry professionals in your state about the need to advocate on a piece of legislation in your state legislature? It's easy. Here's how to do it.
- How to plan and implement a state capital day with help from MAA and MBA
Meeting with your state legislators during an annual capital day is easier than you think. Here's how MAA and MBA can help.
- Mortgage Action Alliance enrollment form
Download this PDF file to print out copies to help enroll your members at state and local mortgage banking events. Remember, you don't have to be a member of MBA to enroll in MAA.
- MBA State Legislative Database (Employees of MBA member firms only)
Powered by KSE Focus, the database, an MBA member benefit, is a comprehensive online resource where MBA members can review state legislation twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
- Mortgage Action Alliance Homepage
Voluntary, non-partisan, and free grassroots network of real estate finance industry professionals from around the nation.