Get Your Credits With MBA
In This Section
Keeping your accreditation current is an important part of your career. MBA is making it easier for you to stay up to date by offering events intended to satisfy credits upon approval by applicable licensing entities. Our events include sessions specifically geared toward the real estate finance industry allowing you to get the latest updates and comprehensive guidance important to you while earning needed credits.
Current Accreditation Events
Regulatory Compliance Conference
Grand Hyatt Washington, Washington, DC
September 12-14, 2021
12.75 hours of CLE credit, including 2 hours of ethics, are available in states calculating CLE on a 60-minute hour, and 15.3 hours of CLE credit, including 2.4 hours of ethics, are available in states calculating CLE on a 50-minute hour. Credit hours are subject to each state's CLE credit-approval regulations and might not be approved prior to the program.CLE for the in-person event is approved in Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Washington; and pending in Illinois and Virginia.
This program is presumptively approved for up 12.75 hours of CLE credit under the approved jurisdiction policies of Arizona, California, Connecticut, New Hampshire, New Jersey and New York. Attendees licensed in other jurisdictions will receive a uniform certificate of attendance for self-reporting.
CLE for the live stream and video-on-demand program are approved in Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas; pending in Illinois, Ohio and Virginia.
After attending the conference, complete this form to receive your certificate of attendance.
Servicing Solutions Conference & Expo
Hyatt Regency Orlando, Orlando, FL
February 22 - 25, 2022
Details coming soon
MBA LIVE - Risk Management, QA and Fraud Prevention Forum
September 28 - 29, 2021
A maximum number of 9 CPE credits are available at this event. CPE credit is only available via the live stream conference. Those seeking credit will be required to answer an attendance verification prompt at various times during the sessions.
Prerequisites: Does not require any prerequisites.
Program Level: Basic - MBA conference sessions are developed at the knowledge level appropriate to the topic, based on mortgage industry standards to include level, "Basic".
Fields of Study: Accounting & Finance, Information Technology and Specialized Knowledge & Applications
Advanced preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Be able to implement best approaches to minimizing risk and tackling wire and cyber fraud damage in the single-family real estate finance industry.
- Put in place operating procedures to follow regulatory requirements for managing risk in today's challenging environment.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in technology while assessing its impacts on the changes in the mortgage process, from underwriting to closing, by analyzing loan data, making adjustments to your security processes, and parsing out information in order to stop fraud schemes from hurting your organization and borrowers.
- Leverage robust data analytics to evaluate risk appetite and structure decision for optimal quality assurance.
- Keep your organization secure by reviewing core components of identifying fraud and benchmark your company's underwriting and QA practices relative to peer lenders.
- Be able to quickly identify fraudulent transactions and detect similar schemes and how to prevent them from plaguing your origination and servicing operations.
Accounting & Financial Management Conference
Grand Hyatt Nashville, Nashville, TN
November 10 - 12, 2021
Details coming soon