Information for Speakers
In This Section
Share Your Knowledge
Interested in participating on a panel at an upcoming MBA conference?
MBA accepts proposals from experts in all aspects of real estate finance, including single-family and commercial/multifamily loan production, servicing, compliance, technology, secondary market issues and more. Please see below for the status of speaker openings for concurrent panel sessions at upcoming conferences.
Speaker Openings in Chronological Order:
- Independent Mortgage Bankers Conference: Submission period closed on September 6 and the program is in development. Contact Dawn Williams for Information.
- National Mortgage Servicing Conference: The submission period closed on September 2 and proposals are under review. Speakers will be notified by December 16. Contact Dawn Williams for information.
- National Technology in Mortgage Banking Conference & Expo 2017: Submission period closed October 31. Contact Rebecca Vandall for information.
- National Secondary Market Conference & Expo 2017: The submission period closed on December 20. Speakers will be notified by January 30. Contact Dawn Williams for Information.
- Legal Issues and Regulatory Compliance Conference: Submit a Proposal to Speak. Deadline: March 3. Speakers will be notified by March 17. Contact Dawn Williams for information.
- Commercial Servicing and Technology Conference: Submit a Proposal to Speak. Deadline: December 15. Speakers will be notified by March 15. Contact Rebecca Vandall for information.
After submission, proposals are carefully reviewed by the planning committee. Panel opportunities are open to all MBA members. Speakers must be registered to attend the conference, but receive a discounted rate.
Please check back for opportunities to participate in other 2017 conferences.
Questions? See contact information above or call Dawn Williams at 202-557-2877.