Who Should Attend
Who Should Attend AFM20? You Should!
MBA's Accounting and Financial Management Conference provides the latest guidance to accounting and financial professionals in a year dominated by the COVID-19 pandemic. The sessions will focus on the resulting changes to the mortgage and commercial finance industries, and insight on how to move forward in the current economic climate. It is a must-attend conference experience for accounting and financial professionals, including:
- Single-family and Commercial/Multifamily Real Estate Finance Professionals
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Independent Mortgage Bankers
- Financial Analysts and Accountants
- Certified Public Accountants (Earn CPE Credit)
- Warehouse Lenders
- Internal and Independent Auditors
- Accounting Policy Managers
- Tax Managers
- Accounting/Tax Experts
- Financial Professionals in Community Banks and Credit Unions
|The Mortgage Bankers Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors at: www.nasbaregistry.org. Learn more.
Contact Masuda Ranjber for more information.
|Earn credit towards your Certified Mortgage Banker (CMB) designation.|