Products and Services
- Consumer Credit Risk Scoring (1)
- Full Service Law Firm (1)
- Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, and Strategic Advisory Services (1)
- Contract Services, Origination Services (1)
- Title Insurance and Settlement Services, Risk Solutions, Appraisal Services, Default Services, Document Solutions, Real Estate Information Database (1)
MBA thanks the sponsors of the 2017 Chairman's Conference. We are grateful for their generous support.
First American- Diamond Sponsor
Monday Reception & Dinner
First American Mortgage Solutions is guided by our pursuit of certainty in lending and strengthened by the nation's largest repository of 5.3+ billion land records. We deliver collaborative and customizable data, analytic, valuation, title, settlement, and quality control solutions for loan origination and servicing.
- Products and Services: Title Insurance and Settlement Services, Risk Solutions, Appraisal Services, Default Services, Document Solutions, Real Estate Information Database
- Website: www.firstam.com
- Phone: (714) 689-4550
- Address: 1455 Pennsylvania Avenue NW #780 Washington, DC 20004
Treliant Risk Advisors, LLC - Diamond Sponsor
Welcome Dinner & Sunday Reception
About Treliant Risk Advisors
Treliant Risk Advisors is a multi-disciplinary compliance, risk management, and strategic advisory firm for the financial services industry and consumer-oriented businesses. Headquartered in Washington, DC, with offices in New York and Dallas, Treliant's team of highly experienced professionals includes executives who have held senior positions in Fortune 100 companies, financial institutions, and regulatory agencies. Treliant provides its clients with critical advice and solutions in the following areas: regulatory compliance, including program development, consumer compliance, fair lending, and anti-money laundering; mortgage practices review, including litigation support, residential and commercial loan review, and mortgage servicing and operations; and risk management, including operational risk management, information assurance and cybersecurity, technology solutions, and capital and liquidity planning.
For more information, visit www.treliant.com.
- Products and Services: Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, and Strategic Advisory Services
- Website: www.treliant.com
- Phone: Phone: (202) 249-7950
- Address: Treliant Risk Advisors, LLC 1255 23rd Street NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20037
Digital Risk, LLC- Platinum Sponsor
Hotel Key Cards
Digital Risk is the largest independent provider of Risk, Compliance and Transaction Management solutions for the complex and dynamic financial services market.
The individual talents of our thousands of analysts are amplified by the company's proprietary technology and advanced analytics performed using the Making Mortgages SafeTM solutions suite. These proprietary platforms are the result of the analysis of over $100 billion in mortgage loans. We provide:
- Comprehensive platform servicing the entire mortgage life cycle
- Best in class patent-pending analytics and business rule and workflow technology
- Market leading size and scale
- One-stop risk management platform with open architecture and plug-and-play toolset
- Platform flexibility facilitating horizontal and vertical expansion
- State-of-the-art paperless document management system
Our solutions address each phase of the mortgage life cycle by evaluating and monitoring mortgage exposure at the loan level to provide invaluable insight of the key reasons for - and indicators of - credit, fraud and operations risk to predict and to manage loan performance. Our Origination and Collateral Valuation offerings meet growing capacity, regulatory and other challenges faced by the mortgage industry.
Digital Risk constantly improves services and solutions to address the needs of the current market cycle. While many generic analytics technologies are available, none holistically addresses the complexity and constantly shifting needs of the mortgage industry. Our proprietary, patent-pending intelligent platform, VeritasTM, provides information and analysis at the most granular level - the borrower, property and market - as well as at the portfolio level, to measure credit and operations risk, specifically:
Credit Risk Evaluations: Predicting default risk utilizing unique data sources such as credit bureau, property, loan, income, market and many other types of data to drive credit policy and pricing with granularity down to the borrower level at specific points in time.
Operations Risk Assessment: Predicting the risk of errors in the origination of a loan utilizing the characteristics identified in Digital Risk's loan-by-loan analysis of more than $100 billion in mortgages. These models are used to enhance our credit risk models, embedded in our valuation model and enable the effectiveness of our internal operations.
Fraud Assessment: Identifying debt, identity, occupancy, income, collateral value and fraud red flags and indicators to calculate the probability of fraud and/or direct Digital Risk's analysts towards underwriting errors, compliance violations and R&W violations.
However, technology cannot replace the human finesse required to make any final recommendations. Enabled by Digital Risk's analytical platform, our highly-skilled teams meticulously review all data to ensure quality and performance requirements are consistently met, regardless of volume fluctuations.
The nation's largest originators, servicers and government agencies trust our verification solutions to identify errors, misrepresentation or noncompliance. With Digital Risk, clients have the experience, technology and people they need to make confident lending decisions. These client-dedicated teams operate out of offices in New York, Denver, Orlando, Jacksonville, and Boca Raton.
- Products and Services: Risk Management Data/Services/Systems, Due Diligence, Fraud Detection Services, Default Services, Quality Assurance/Contract Services, Origination Services
- Website: www.digitalrisk.com
- Phone: (407) 215-2900
- Address: 2301 Maitland Center Parkway, Suite 165 Maitland, FL 32751
VantageScore Solutions, LLC- Platinum Sponsor
Tuesday General Session
VantageScore Solutions, LLC (www.vantagescore.com) is the independently managed company that owns the intellectual property rights to the VantageScore credit scoring models, including the recently announced VantageScore 3.0 model which provides up to 25 percent predictive improvement over earlier models and has the ability to formulate a score for 30 - 35 million previously unscoreable consumers. Initially developed by America's three national credit reporting companies (CRCs) - Equifax, Experian and TransUnion - VantageScore Solutions' highly predictive models use an innovative, patented and patent-pending tri-bureau scoring methodology that provides lenders and consumers with more consistent credit scores across all three national credit reporting companies.
- Products and Services: Consumer Credit Risk Scoring
- Website: www.vantagescore.com
- Phone: (203) 363-2160
- Address: 1055 Washington Boulevard, 3rd Floor Stamford, CT 06901
Yext- Platinum Sponsor
Altisource- Silver Sponsor
- Phone: ( 770) 612- 7007
- Address: 6060 Center Drive, Suite 600 Los Angeles Ca 90045
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP- Bronze Sponsor
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP and its team of attorneys serve as counsel for a broad range of financial services clients across the country. Clients look to the firm for legal service that reflects a detailed understanding of how the industry works. The firm not only identifies problems, but strives to develop workable solutions.
The firm has a national practice advising banks, mortgage servicers, and other consumer finance companies on strategic legal issues, including regulatory compliance, litigation, governmental investigations, business transactions, and multi-state settlements. A core group of knowledgeable and experienced lawyers intimately familiar with the mortgage industry partner with clients across the country. The firm's unique, cross-disciplinary team has a national reputation as a leader in negotiating mortgage origination and servicing standards for both depository and non-depository lenders.
When mortgage leaders need innovative, solution-driven strategies in the financial services industry, they can turn to Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP.
- Products and Services: Full Service Law Firm
- Website: www.babc.com/financial-services-litigation-and-compliance-team-practices/
- Phone: (205) 521-8000
- Address: 1819 5th Avenue North Birmingham, AL 35203-2120
Carrington- Bronze Sponsor
National General Lender Services-- Bronze Sponsor
- Website: www.babc.com/financial-services-litigation-and-compliance-team-practices/
- Phone: (919) 730-0051
- Address: 5630 University Parkway Winston Salem, NC 27102