- Platinum (5)
Products and Services
- Commercial Interim and Permanent Financing, Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Direct Lenders, Investment Bankers (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Lenders (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Investment Bankers, Mortgage Bankers (1)
- Commercial Real Estate Financing (1)
- Construction & Interim Financing, Credit Lines, Permanent Lending (Life & Pension, Fannie Mae DUS, Freddie Mac Program Plus, FHA, CMBS), Fund Management, Investment Banking & Cash Management (1)
MBA thanks the sponsors of our Commercial Real Estate Finance/Multifamily Housing Convention & Expo 2020. We are grateful for their generous support.
Please contact Kim Newell at (202) 557-2791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in becoming a sponsor.
CIBC - Platinum Sponsor
Monday Networking Reception/Happy Hour
CIBC's U.S. Commercial Real Estate/Real Estate Finance Group provides comprehensive, relationship-based banking for dynamic real estate professionals and institutional firms including construction, interim, mezzanine and permanent loan financing on most property types; commercial mortgage-backed securities; and treasury management solutions. Through our global banking franchise, CIBC (NYSE,TSX: CM) offers a full range of advice, solutions and services to more than 11 million clients worldwide across our Personal and Small Business Banking, Commercial Banking and Wealth Management, and Capital Markets businesses. We are a 150-year-old Toronto-based bank with our U.S. headquarters in Chicago. In the U.S., visit us at cibc.com/US.
- Products and Services: Commercial Interim and Permanent Financing, Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Direct Lenders, Investment Bankers
- Website: www.cibccm.com
- Phone: (212) 667-5619
- Address: 425 Lexington Avenue New York, NY 10017
Goldman Sachs- Platinum Sponsor
Convention Junior Padfolios
Goldman Sachs Real Estate Financing Group (REFG), through its commercial mortgage platform in Irving, TX, is a leading full-service commercial mortgage lender offering clients highly responsive service and a consistent source of capital. A wholly-owned subsidiary of Goldman Sachs Bank USA, the REFG team has offices in New York and Irving with dedicated CMBS deal teams that cover the Eastern, Central, Southwest and Western regions.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Lenders
- Website: www.gs.com/cmc/
- Phone: (800) 710-7616
- Address: 6011 Connection Drive, Suite 550, Irving, TX 75039-2607
Hunt Real Estate Capital- Platinum Sponsor
Sunday Opening Reception
Hunt Real Estate Capital, a division of Hunt Capital Holdings LLC, ("HREC") is a leader in financing, investing and managing multifamily housing and commercial real estate. HREC is a source of debt and equity capital for multifamily, affordable housing, manufactured housing, healthcare/senior living, retail, office, industrial, self-storage, and mixed-use assets through Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, its own balance sheet and managed public and private investment vehicles. HREC is the third largest multifamily property manager in the US.
- Products and Services: Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Website: huntrealestatecapital.com.
- Phone: (212) 588-2015
- Address: 230 Park Avenue, 19th Floor, New York, NY 10169
KeyBank Real Estate Capital- Platinum Sponsor
KeyBank Real Estate Capital (KBREC) has a long history of stability and reliability in serving the commercial real estate sector. KBREC is proud to be among the nation's largest providers of capital to professional real estate developers & owners, including middle market owners, REITs, and public companies. KBREC raises more than $40 billion of capital annually for our clients in the commercial real estate sector and manages more than $200 billion in serviced loans. KBREC offers a wide variety of competitive products and services tailored and designed specifically to meet a real estate owner/developer's capital needs. KBREC is one of the highest rated master and special servicers in the industry. KeyBank Real Estate Capital will connect you to a single contact located in one of our many offices nationwide and provide you with a full array of resources including permanent loans, construction and interim financing, project equity, mezzanine capital, investment banking* and cash management services. KBREC has become one of the country's premier permanent lenders by providing borrowers with a reliable and efficient execution selected from a diverse and expansive menu of permanent products and programs including Fannie Mae DUS®, Freddie Mac Program Plus®, FHA, CMBS and numerous life insurance and separate account sources. Call for more information on how KeyBank Real Estate Capital can meet your real estate capital needs.
*KeyBanc Capital Markets is a trade name under which corporate and investment banking products and services of KeyCorp and its subsidiaries, KeyBanc Capital Markets, Inc., Member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC, and KeyBank National Association, are marketed.
- Products and Services: Construction & Interim Financing, Credit Lines, Permanent Lending (Life & Pension, Fannie Mae DUS, Freddie Mac Program Plus, FHA, CMBS), Fund Management, Investment Banking & Cash Management
- Website: www.key.com/
- Phone: (216) 689-3000
- Address: 127 Public Square, Floor 8 Cleveland, OH 44114-1217
PGIM Real Estate Finance - Platinum Sponsor
Cellphone Charging Stations
PGIM Real Estate Finance, the commercial mortgage business of PGIM, the trillion-dollar global investment management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU), is an international full-service, commercial, multifamily, and agricultural mortgage finance busines. Leveraging a 140-year history of real estate finance, the company offers one of the most comprehensive lines of real estate finance products and originates loans for Fannie Mae DUS®, Freddie Mac and specialized affordable housing programs; FHA; Prudential's general account; and other institutional investors. For more information, please visit pgimref.com
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Investment Bankers, Mortgage Bankers
- Website: www.pgimref.com
- Address: 180 N. Stetson Ave., Suite 5400 Chicago, IL 60601