- Silver (15)
Products and Services
- Freddie Mac Loans, FHA Multifamily and Healthcare Loans, Mezzanine Loans (1)
- Commercial Loan Origination, Commercial Loan Servicing, Special Servicing and Asset Management, Enterprise!® Loan Management System (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Investment Bankers (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Multifamily Lenders, Conduit Lenders, Commercial Mortgage Servicers, Direct Lenders (1)
- Commercial Real Estate Finance, Investment Banking (1)
- Full-Service Commercial Real Estate Financing (1)
- Government-Sponsored Enterprise (1)
- Products & Services: Commercial Real Estate Lending (1)
- Traditional Mortgages, Cross-Collaterized Pools with Flexible Structures, Large Loan Participations and Co-Lending, Secured Credit Facilities, Forward Commitments, Construction-Permanent Loans, Direct Equity Acquisitions, Joint Venture Acquisitions and Developments with Experienced, Well-Capitalized Partners, Food, Agribusiness, Farm and Ranch Mortgages (1)
MBA thanks the sponsors of our Commercial Real Estate Finance/Multifamily Housing Convention & Expo 2020. We are grateful for their generous support.
Please contact Kim Newell at (202) 557-2791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in becoming a sponsor.
Arbor- Silver Sponsor
Tuesday Coffee Spot in the HUB
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:ABR) is a nationwide real estate investment trust and direct lender, providing loan origination and servicing for multifamily, seniors housing, healthcare and other diverse commercial real estate assets. Headquartered in Uniondale, New York, Arbor manages a multibillion-dollar servicing portfolio, specializing in Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and other government-sponsored enterprises, as well as CMBS, bridge, mezzanine and preferred equity lending. Rated by Standard and Poor's and Fitch Ratings, Arbor is committed to building on its reputation for service, quality and flexibility and dedicated to providing our clients excellence over the entire life of a loan.
- Products and Services: Bridge Loans, CMBS Loans, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac Loans, FHA Multifamily and Healthcare Loans, Mezzanine Loans
- Website: www.arbor.com
- Phone: (516) 506-4200
- Address: 333 Earle Ovington Boulevard, Suite 900, Uniondale, NY 11553-3666
Barclays- Silver Sponsor
HOT SPOT in the HUB
Barclays is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, and wealth management. Barclays' purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions - in the right way. With 325 years of history, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people.
- Products and Services: Commercial Real Estate Finance, Investment Banking
- Website: www.barclays.com/IB
- Phone: (212) 528-1558
- Address: 745 7th Avenue New York, NY 10019-6801
Capital One- Silver Sponsor
Monday Continental Breakfast
- Website: www.capitalone.com
- Phone: (631) 338-4272
- Address: 275 Broadhollow Road Melville, NY 11747
Eastdil Secured- Silver Sponsor
As the most relevant and trusted advisor in the commercial real estate capital markets, Eastdil Secured creates value for clients through creative, actionable ideas and flawless execution. With an unrivaled combination of capital markets expertise and in-depth understanding of real estate fundamentals, Eastdil Secured delivers best-in-class advice on mergers and acquisitions, sales, joint ventures, debt placement, structured credit and loan sales to investors around the world. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles, Eastdil Secured has a broad global footprint to support clients with offices across the United States in San Francisco, Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Seattle, Silicon Valley, Orange County, and Washington, D.C., and internationally in London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Dubai. For more information on Eastdil Secured, the global real estate investment bank, please visit https://www.eastdilsecured.com.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Investment Bankers
- Website: www.eastdilsecured.com
- Phone: (310) 526-9000
- Address: 100 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1500 Santa Monica, California 90401
Freddie Mac- Silver Sponsor
As the leader in multifamily finance, we work with our Optigo network of lenders, borrowers, and investors to provide solutions for rental housing. We are on a quest to increase the availability of affordable housing and build a better housing finance system.
- Products and Services: Government-Sponsored Enterprise
- Website: www.freddiemac.com/multifamily/
- Address: 8100Jones Branch Drive, Mc Lean, VA 22102
Gantry,Inc.- Silver Sponsor
Closing General Session: mPact Brunch and Learn
- Website: www.regions.com
Grandbridge Real Estate Capital- Silver Sponsor
Monday Coffee Spot in the HUB
- Website: www.grandbridge.com
- Phone: (704) 332-4454
- Address: 200 S. College Street, Suite 2100 Charlotte, NC 28202
Greystone- Silver Sponsor
Daily Refreshment Breaks in the HUB
Greystone provides innovative financing solutions for multifamily and healthcare properties throughout the US and are experts in creativity and execution across multiple lending platforms including FHA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, CMBS, Bridge and Mezzanine.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Multifamily Lenders, Conduit Lenders, Commercial Mortgage Servicers, Direct Lenders
- Website: www.greyco.com/
- Phone: (212) 649-9700
- Address: 152 W. 57th Street New York, NY 10019
LoanCore Capital - Silver Sponsor
LoanCore Capital, LLC was formed in July 2008 as a real estate asset management and origination platform. LoanCore offers borrowers customized lending solutions through its multiple investment vehicles, including LoanCore Capital Credit REIT (LCC) and LoanCore Capital Markets LLC (LCM). Senior management has originated over $100 billion in commercial mortgages and averages in excess of 20 years of experience in the commercial mortgage finance markets. LCC is a commercial mortgage REIT with sponsorship from GIC and an affiliate of the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), that originates and acquires real estate‐related debt collateralized by properties in the U.S. with a focus on balance sheet lending. LCM is a commercial real estate finance company focused on the origination of first mortgage loans, mezzanine loans another commercial real estate‐related debt products. LCM is a joint venture among an affiliate of GIC, an affiliate of CPPIB, and members of management.
- Products and Services: Full-Service Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Website: www.loancore.com
- Phone: (203) 861-6000
- Address: 55 Railroad Avenue, Suite 100 Greenwich, CT 06830
MetLife Investment Management - Silver Sponsor
MetLife Investment Management's Real Estate Group has been involved in real estate since 1878, with activity on behalf of mortgage lenders, developers and owners. We manage a portfolio invested in real estate products including commercial mortgages and equities. We have over 250 real estate professionals in 7 regional U.S. offices as well as international operations in London, Mexico City, Santiago and Tokyo.
Our regional network helps keep us close to our customers and better positioned to serve your unique commercial real estate needs for mortgages, leasing, sales, acquisitions, joint ventures and capital transactions. Our experience spans all major property types including office, retail, industrial, multifamily and full-service hotels. Our senior leadership averages over 24 years of real estate experience, delivering in-depth knowledge of local markets, long-standing industry relationships, and the expertise to creatively structure and rapidly execute complex transactions. Above all, we are committed to providing each and every client with world-class, expert-to-expert customer services.
- Products and Services: Traditional Mortgages, Cross-Collaterized Pools with Flexible Structures, Large Loan Participations and Co-Lending, Secured Credit Facilities, Forward Commitments, Construction-Permanent Loans, Direct Equity Acquisitions, Joint Venture Acquisitions and Developments with Experienced, Well-Capitalized Partners, Food, Agribusiness, Farm and Ranch Mortgages
- Website: investments.metlife.com/financing-solutions/real-estate/
- Phone: (973) 355-4000
- Address: One Meltlife Way Whippany, NJ 07981
Morgan Stanley- Silver Sponsor
Morgan Stanley's Commercial Real Estate Lending Group has been a premiere capital provider for over 20 years.
Senior members of the team each bring over 25 years of real estate experience and have worked together for the past 12-16 years. Experience, creativity and strong relationships have allowed Morgan Stanley to originate over $150Bn of commercial real estate loans since 1997.
- Products and Services: Products & Services: Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Website: www.morganstanley.com
- Phone: (212) 761-8820
- Address: 1585 Broadway. New York, NY 10036-8293
Newmark Knight Frank-- Silver Sponsor
Monday Luncheon in the HUB
- Website: www.ngkf.com
PNC Real Estate- Silver Sponsor
PNC Real Estate is a leading provider of banking, financing and servicing solutions for commercial real estate clients across the country. Our comprehensive array of capabilities includes acquisition, construction and permanent financing for public and private developers and investors; agency financing for multifamily and seniors housing properties; and debt and equity capital for the affordable housing industry. And, through Midland Loan Services, we provide third-party loan servicing, asset management and technology solutions.
- Products and Services: Commercial Loan Origination, Commercial Loan Servicing, Special Servicing and Asset Management, Enterprise!® Loan Management System
- Website: www.pnc.com/realestate
- Phone: (913) 253-9158 to speak with Stacey Berger, EVP
- Address: 300 5th Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15222
The Community Preservation Corporation- Silver Sponsor
Tuesday Luncheon in the HUB
- Phone: (855) 363-4646
- Address: 220 E. 42nd Street 16th Fl New York, NY 10017
UBS- Silver Sponsor
UBS is committed to providing private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in Switzerland, with superior financial advice and solutions while generating attractive and sustainable returns for shareholders. Its strategy centers on its Wealth Management and Wealth Management Americas businesses and its leading universal bank in Switzerland, complemented by its Global Asset Management business and its Investment Bank. These businesses share three key characteristics: they benefit from a strong competitive position in their targeted markets, are capital-efficient, and offer a superior structural growth and profitability outlook. UBS's strategy builds on the strengths of all of its businesses and focuses its efforts on areas in which it excels, while seeking to capitalize on the compelling growth prospects in the businesses and regions in which it operates. Capital strength is the foundation of its success.
Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, UBS has offices in more than 50 countries, including all major financial centers, and approximately 60,000 employees. UBS Group AG is the holding company of the UBS Group. Under Swiss company law, UBS Group AG is organized as an Aktiengesellschaft, a corporation that has issued shares of common stock to investors. The operational structure of the Group comprises the Corporate Center and five business divisions: Wealth Management, Wealth Management Americas, Retail & Corporate, Global Asset Management and the Investment Bank.
- Website: www.ubs.com
- Phone: (212) 713-2000
- Address: 1285 Avenue of The Americas New York, NY 10019