- Silver (12)
Products and Services
- Freddie Mac Loans, FHA Multifamily and Healthcare Loans, Mezzanine Loans (1)
- Commercial Loan Origination, Commercial Loan Servicing, Special Servicing and Asset Management, Enterprise!® Loan Management System (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Investment Bankers (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Multifamily Lenders, Conduit Lenders, Commercial Mortgage Servicers, Direct Lenders (1)
- Full-Service Commercial Real Estate Financing (1)
- Government-Sponsored Enterprise (1)
- Products & Services: Commercial Real Estate Lending (1)
- Traditional Mortgages, Cross-Collaterized Pools with Flexible Structures, Large Loan Participations and Co-Lending, Secured Credit Facilities, Forward Commitments, Construction-Permanent Loans, Direct Equity Acquisitions, Joint Venture Acquisitions and Developments with Experienced, Well-Capitalized Partners, Food, Agribusiness, Farm and Ranch Mortgages (1)
MBA thanks the sponsors of our Commercial Real Estate Finance/Multifamily Housing Convention & Expo 2020 (CREF2020). We are grateful for their generous support.
Please contact Kim Newell at (202) 557-2791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in becoming a sponsor.
Arbor- Silver Sponsor
Tuesday Coffee Spot in the HUB
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:ABR) is a nationwide real estate investment trust and direct lender, providing loan origination and servicing for multifamily, seniors housing, healthcare and other diverse commercial real estate assets. Headquartered in Uniondale, New York, Arbor manages a multibillion-dollar servicing portfolio, specializing in Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and other government-sponsored enterprises, as well as CMBS, bridge, mezzanine and preferred equity lending. Rated by Standard and Poor's and Fitch Ratings, Arbor is committed to building on its reputation for service, quality and flexibility and dedicated to providing our clients excellence over the entire life of a loan.
- Products and Services: Bridge Loans, CMBS Loans, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac Loans, FHA Multifamily and Healthcare Loans, Mezzanine Loans
- Website: www.arbor.com
- Phone: (516) 506-4200
- Address: 333 Earle Ovington Boulevard, Suite 900, Uniondale, NY 11553-3666
Capital One- Silver Sponsor
Monday Continental Breakfast
- Website: www.capitalone.com
- Phone: (631) 338-4272
- Address: 275 Broadhollow Road Melville, NY 11747
Eastdil Secured- Silver Sponsor
Eastdil Secured is the real estate investment banking company that uniquely combines capital markets expertise with a deep understanding of real estate fundamentals to execute a wide range of real estate transactions to meet the needs of our clients.
Eastdil Secured creates value for clients by arranging investment property sales, institutional property financings, mortgage loan sales, and related corporate finance services including private equity raises and investment banking transactions that achieve our clients' capital objectives.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Investment Bankers
- Website: www.eastdilsecured.com
- Phone: (310) 526-9000
- Address: 100 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1500 Santa Monica, California 90401
Freddie Mac- Silver Sponsor
As the leader in multifamily finance, we combine innovative solutions with expert risk management to purchase and securitize mortgage loans on multifamily rental properties. More than eight out of ten apartments we finance are affordable for low- to moderate- income renters, and the vast majority of the risk is transferred to private investors. We are on a continuous quest to champion a better housing finance system - one that's good for the industry, the investors and America's taxpayers.
- Products and Services: Government-Sponsored Enterprise
- Website: www.freddiemac.com/multifamily/
- Address: 8100Jones Branch Drive, Mc Lean, VA 22102
Grandbridge Real Estate Capital- Silver Sponsor
Monday Coffee Spot in the HUB
- Website: www.grandbridge.com
- Phone: (704) 332-4454
- Address: 200 S. College Street, Suite 210D Charlotte, NC 28202
Greystone- Silver Sponsor
Daily Refreshment Breaks in the HUB
Greystone provides innovative financing solutions for multifamily and healthcare properties throughout the US and are experts in creativity and execution across multiple lending platforms including FHA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, CMBS, Bridge and Mezzanine.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Multifamily Lenders, Conduit Lenders, Commercial Mortgage Servicers, Direct Lenders
- Website: www.greyco.com/
- Phone: (212) 649-9700
- Address: 152 W. 57th Street New York, NY 10019
LoanCore Capital - Silver Sponsor
LoanCore Capital, LLC was formed in July 2008 as a real estate asset management and origination platform. LoanCore offers borrowers customized lending solutions through its multiple investment vehicles, including LoanCore Capital Credit REIT (LCC) and LoanCore Capital Markets LLC (LCM). Senior management has originated over $100 billion in commercial mortgages and averages in excess of 20 years of experience in the commercial mortgage finance markets. LCC is a commercial mortgage REIT with sponsorship from GIC and an affiliate of the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), that originates and acquires real estate‐related debt collateralized by properties in the U.S. and Europe, with a focus on balance sheet lending. LCM is a commercial real estate finance company focused on the origination of first mortgage loans, mezzanine loans another commercial real estate‐related debt products. LCM is a joint venture among an affiliate of GIC, an affiliate of CPPIB, and members of management.
- Products and Services: Full-Service Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Website: www.loancorecapital.com
- Phone: (203) 861-6002
- Address: 55 Railroad Avenue, Suite 100m Greenwich, CT 06830
MetLife - Silver Sponsor
MetLife is one of the largest real estate investment managers in the world. We have been in the real estate business since 1878 as a mortgage lender, developer and owner. MetLife maintains a portfolio of almost $73 billion invested in real estate products including equities and commercial mortgages. Our extraordinary franchise spans diverse geographies, sectors, investment styles and vehicle types. The real estate group is backed by the full resources of MetLife, one of the world's largest financial services companies.
MetLife's global network keeps us close to our markets and better positioned to serve your commercial real estate needs for mortgages, leasing, sales, acquisitions, joint ventures and capital transactions. Our investment focus includes full-service hotel, industrial, multi-family, office, parking facilities, portfolio, retail, senior and student housing and structured transactions. MetLife has a keen understanding of the trends that will shape the future of real estate beyond the current market cycles. This perspective is central to our investment philosophy, informing our long-term view of real estate for the enduring benefit of our clients and customers. For more information, please visit www.metlife.com/realestate.
- Products and Services: Traditional Mortgages, Cross-Collaterized Pools with Flexible Structures, Large Loan Participations and Co-Lending, Secured Credit Facilities, Forward Commitments, Construction-Permanent Loans, Direct Equity Acquisitions, Joint Venture Acquisitions and Developments with Experienced, Well-Capitalized Partners, Food, Agribusiness, Farm and Ranch Mortgages
- Website: www.metlife.com/realestate
- Phone: (973) 355-4000
- Address: One Meltlife Way Whippany, NJ 07981
Morgan Stanley- Silver Sponsor
Morgan Stanley's Commercial Real Estate Lending Group has been a premiere capital provider for over 20 years.
Senior members of the team each bring over 25 years of real estate experience and have worked together for the past 12-16 years. Experience, creativity and strong relationships have allowed Morgan Stanley to originate over $150Bn of commercial real estate loans since 1997.
- Products and Services: Products & Services: Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Website: www.morganstanley.com
- Phone: (212) 761-8820
- Address: 1585 Broadway. New York, NY 10036-8293
Newmark Knight Frank-- Silver Sponsor
Monday Luncheon in the HUB
- Website: www.ngkf.com
PNC Real Estate- Silver Sponsor
PNC Real Estate is a leading provider of banking, financing and servicing solutions for commercial real estate clients across the country. Our comprehensive array of capabilities includes acquisition, construction and permanent financing for public and private developers and investors; agency financing for multifamily and seniors housing properties; and debt and equity capital for the affordable housing industry. And, through Midland Loan Services, we provide third-party loan servicing, asset management and technology solutions.
- Products and Services: Commercial Loan Origination, Commercial Loan Servicing, Special Servicing and Asset Management, Enterprise!® Loan Management System
- Website: www.pnc.com/realestate
- Phone: (913) 253-9158 to speak with Stacey Berger, EVP
- Address: 300 5th Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15222
UBS- Silver Sponsor
UBS is committed to providing private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in Switzerland, with superior financial advice and solutions while generating attractive and sustainable returns for shareholders. Its strategy centers on its Wealth Management and Wealth Management Americas businesses and its leading universal bank in Switzerland, complemented by its Global Asset Management business and its Investment Bank. These businesses share three key characteristics: they benefit from a strong competitive position in their targeted markets, are capital-efficient, and offer a superior structural growth and profitability outlook. UBS's strategy builds on the strengths of all of its businesses and focuses its efforts on areas in which it excels, while seeking to capitalize on the compelling growth prospects in the businesses and regions in which it operates. Capital strength is the foundation of its success.
Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, UBS has offices in more than 50 countries, including all major financial centers, and approximately 60,000 employees. UBS Group AG is the holding company of the UBS Group. Under Swiss company law, UBS Group AG is organized as an Aktiengesellschaft, a corporation that has issued shares of common stock to investors. The operational structure of the Group comprises the Corporate Center and five business divisions: Wealth Management, Wealth Management Americas, Retail & Corporate, Global Asset Management and the Investment Bank.
- Website: www.ubs.com
- Phone: (212) 713-2000
- Address: 1285 Avenue of The Americas New York, NY 10019