Who Should Attend
Who Should Attend MBA CREF2020? YOU Should!
MBA's Commercial Real Estate Finance/Multifamily Housing Convention & Expo 2020 (CREF2020) is the nation's largest gathering of commercial and multifamily real estate finance professionals. Whether you are new to the industry or a seasoned professional, everyone who's anyone in real estate finance should be there. CREF2020 is the event for all commercial and multifamily real estate finance professionals, including:
- Commercial and multifamily mortgage bankers, loan producers, investors and servicers
- Pension fund advisors and life insurance company investment officers
- Conduits, commercial banks, savings banks, credit corporations and other lenders
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA originators, seller-servicers and mortgagees
- Investment banks and Ginnie Mae issuers
- Loan underwriters, credit officers, analysts, data providers, guarantors, service providers and other professionals, and
- Anyone with an interest in commercial and multifamily real estate finance
Are you 35 years or younger and currently an MBA member? If so, you are eligible to receive a special flat rate of just $399 on your registration for MBA's CREF2020. Visit our pricing page for additional details or simply enter your birth month and year upon checkout to receive this exclusive rate.
You are also eligible to join our mPact online community. Learn more to learn more about networking events, educational programs and advocacy opportunities available to mPact members.
Make a Compelling Pitch!
Download our sample business case letter to show your manager exactly why you need to join your peers and colleagues in Austin.