Commercial Real Estate Finance/Multifamily Housing Convention & Expo
Where Market Makers Meet
Join more than 3,000 commercial and multifamily real estate finance professionals at the must-attend industry event, February 10-13, in San Diego for four days of networking, relationship building and deal making. MBA's Commercial Real Estate Finance/Multifamily Housing Convention & Expo 2019 (CREF19) is the place that offers unrivaled access to key industry leaders, CEOs and expert panelists who discuss the latest industry trends, regulatory developments and strategies to succeed in today's dynamic marketplace.
Are you 35 years or younger and currently an MBA member? If so, you are eligible to receive a $600 discount on registration for CREF19. Simply enter your birth month and year upon checkout.* You are also eligible to join MBA's newest group for young professionals, mPact. Click here to learn more about networking events, educational programs and advocacy opportunities available to mPact members.
*If the information is not completed, the full rate will apply. Individuals do not have to join mPact to receive the discount.
Who Should Attend?
CREF19 is the event for all commercial and multifamily real estate finance professionals, including:
- Commercial and multifamily mortgage bankers, loan producers, investors and servicers
- Pension fund advisors and life insurance company investment officers
- Conduits, commercial banks, savings banks, credit corporations and other lenders
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA originators, seller-servicers, and mortgagees
- Investment banks and Ginnie Mae issuers
- Loan underwriters, credit officers, analysts, data providers, guarantors, service providers and other professionals, and
- Anyone with an interest in commercial and multifamily real estate finance