Commercial/Multifamily Servicing and Technology Conference 2017
Commercial/Multifamily Servicing & Technology Conference
May 21-24 | Arizona Biltmore | Phoenix, AZ
MBA's Commercial/Multifamily Servicing and Technology Conference 2017 can help you advance your business and professional performance in the year ahead. Join us for a dynamic conference packed with networking opportunities and much more, including:
- State of the Industry Sessions outlining key trends and economic and market drivers shaping servicing
- Industry Expert Panels sharing emerging insights and leading practices to help you grow your business
- Peer Roundtable Discussions providing new strategies for addressing business challenges in the years ahead
- Special Networking Events helping you further develop your professional reach
NEW THIS YEAR: Big Discount
MBA is pleased to offer a special flat rate to all members who are 35 and under. Simply enter your birth month and year via the online form to take advantage of exclusive savings.*
In addition to getting up to speed on the latest developments in financial and accounting policies, attendees also have the opportunity to earn up to 16 CPE credits.
Prerequisites: Does not require any prerequisites.
Program Level: Basic - MBA conference sessions are developed at the knowledge level appropriate to the topic, based on mortgage industry standards to include level "Basic."
Fields of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group Live
Learning Objectives: Learn about the commercial mortgage servicing environment, including recent changes to economic, market, risk management, operational, regulatory and other conditions.
- Differentiate between different capital sources and their servicing approaches and operations.
- Review trends in asset management such as new models, social media impact on business and changes in compliance and regulations as it affects servicing.
- Understand current regulatory and economic trends and their impact on commercial mortgage servicing operations
- Understand current technology trends and their impacts on commercial mortgage servicing operations.
The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: learningmarket.org.
*Full rates will apply if birth month and year are not completed.