Commercial/Multifamily Servicing and Technology Conference
Don't miss out. Register now.
Inform. Engage. Inspire.
Join MBA, industry thought leaders and your peers May 14 - 17 in lively LA for the largest and most exclusive event of the year. MBA's Commercial/Multifamily Servicing and Technology Conference 2019 brings together the biggest names and brightest minds to discuss relevant issues in 2019 and beyond. Our robust program offers a dynamic balance of networking events and engaging peer-to-peer learning opportunities to inform, engage, and inspire you.
Attend this year to...
- Get key economic and market trend information to grow your business during our 2019 Market Outline.
- Hear strategies on how to comply in the regulatory environment from top industry insiders.
- Discuss market perspectives and the competitive landscape with a diverse roster of servicing experts.
- Share information and ideas with your colleagues during peer-to-peer information sessions.
- Facilitate real-life case studies to help improve the borrower's experience in our learning labs.
- Hone your skills and learn how to advance to the next level with our professional development sessions.
- Get new technology solutions to streamline your business from leading providers.
- Engage old friends, forge new relationships and celebrate servicing during our networking events.
Servicers play many roles in keeping today's commercial/multifamily industry thriving. Register today to get the information you need to advance your business and professional performance in the year ahead.
Are you 35 years or younger and currently an MBA member? If so, you are eligible to attend the conference for a flat rate of $375. Simply enter your birth month and year upon checkout.* You are also eligible to join MBA's newest group for young professionals, mPact. Click here to learn more about networking events, educational programs and advocacy opportunities available to mPact members.
*Full rates will apply if birth month and year are not completed. Individuals do not have to join mPact to receive the discount.
In addition to getting up to speed on the latest developments in financial and accounting policies, attendees also have the opportunity to earn CPE credits.
Prerequisites: Does not require any prerequisites.
Program Level: Basic - MBA conference sessions are developed at the knowledge level appropriate to the topic, based on mortgage industry standards to include level "Basic."
Fields of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group Live
Learning Objectives: Learn about the commercial mortgage servicing environment, including recent changes to economic, market, risk management, operational, regulatory and other conditions. Differentiate between different capital sources and their servicing approaches and operations. Review trends in asset management such as new models, social media impact on business and changes in compliance and regulations as it affects servicing. Understand current regulatory and economic trends and their impact on commercial mortgage servicing operations Understand current technology trends and their impacts on commercial mortgage servicing operations. The Mortgage Bankers Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
In addition to getting up to speed on the latest developments in financial and accounting policies, attendees also have the opportunity to earn up to 13 CPE credits.