Commercial/Multifamily Servicing and Technology Conference
Inform. Engage. Inspire.
Join MBA, industry thought leaders and your peers May 14 - 17 in lively LA for the largest and most exclusive event of the year. MBA's Commercial/Multifamily Servicing and Technology Conference 2019 brings together the biggest names and brightest minds to discuss relevant issues in 2019 and beyond. Our robust program offers a dynamic balance of networking events and engaging peer-to-peer learning opportunities to inform, engage, and inspire you.
Attend this year to...
- Get key economic and market trend information to grow your business during our 2019 Market Outline.
- Hear strategies on how to comply in the regulatory environment from top industry insiders.
- Discuss market perspectives and the competitive landscape with a diverse roster of servicing experts.
- Share information and ideas with your colleagues during peer-to-peer information sessions.
- Facilitate real-life case studies to help improve the borrower's experience in our learning labs.
- Hone your skills and learn how to advance to the next level with our professional development sessions.
- Get new technology solutions to streamline your business from leading providers.
- Engage old friends, forge new relationships and celebrate servicing during our networking events.
Servicers play many roles in keeping today's commercial/multifamily industry thriving. Register today to get the information you need to advance your business and professional performance in the year ahead.
Are you 35 years or younger and currently an MBA member? If so, you are eligible to attend the conference for a flat rate of $375. Simply enter your birth month and year upon checkout.* You are also eligible to join MBA's newest group for young professionals, mPact. Click here to learn more about networking events, educational programs and advocacy opportunities available to mPact members.
*Full rates will apply if birth month and year are not completed. Individuals do not have to join mPact to receive the discount.
In addition to getting up to speed on the latest developments in financial and accounting policies, attendees also have the opportunity to earn CPE credits.