Commercial/Multifamily Servicing and Technology Conference
Products and Services
- Attorneys (2)
- Commercial MBA, Freddie Mac, & Fannie Mae Inspections Specialists (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Lenders (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Investment Bankers, Mortgage Bankers, Asset Management (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Loan Servicing Software (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Management Software (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Servicing Solutions, Third-party Loan Servicing, Special Servicing, Enterprise!® Loan Management System, Asset Management, Shared Servicing® (1)
- Services (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Software Solutions (1)
- Services: Accounting Systems, Commercial Mortgage Lending (1)
- Portfolio Management (1)
- Data, Analytics and Outsourcing Services; Real Estate Information Services (1)
- Debt and Equity Capital for Multifamily, Affordable, Student and Senior Housing and Health Care Programs (1)
- Services (1)
- Due Diligence, Property Inspections, Consultants, Property Performance Assessments (1)
- Multifamily Mortgage Lending (1)
- Nationwide Commercial Real Estate Inspections (1)
- Online Mortgage Tools (1)
- Pre-screen and Full Underwriting, Closing, Asset Management, Zoning Compliance Reports, Insurance Reviews, and Due Diligence Services for commercial real estate finance and acquisitions. (1)
- Property Tax Management (1)
- Property Tax Management and Flood Determination Services (1)
- Publishers (1)
- REALSynergy® Commercial Real Estate and Multifamily Loan Servicing Software (1)
- Real Property Consultants (1)
- Residential and Commercial Pre-closing Tax Certificates, Code and Assessment Violation Reports, Escrow and Non-escrow Reporting, Delinquent Tax Monitoring and Portfolio Analysis (1)
- Specialty Inspection and Verification Services, REO Property Preservation and Maintenance Services (1)
MBA thanks the sponsors of the Commercial/Multifamily Servicing and Technology Conference 2016. We are grateful for their generous support.
Goldman Sachs- Platinum Sponsor
Convention Junior Padfolios
Goldman Sachs Real Estate Financing Group (REFG), through its commercial mortgage platform in Irving, TX, is a leading full-service commercial mortgage lender offering clients highly responsive service and a consistent source of capital. A wholly-owned subsidiary of Goldman Sachs Bank USA, the REFG team has offices in New York and Irving with dedicated CMBS deal teams that cover the Eastern, Central, Southwest and Western regions.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Lenders
- Website: www.gs.com/cmc/
- Phone: (800) 710-7616
- Address: 6011 Connection Drive, Suite 550, Irving, TX 75039-2607
RED Capital Group, LLC- Platinum Sponsor
Recognized for its industry expertise, innovative and comprehensive structures, and consistently high rankings, RED CAPITAL GROUP, LLC has provided over $71.6 billion of integrated debt and equity capital since 1990 to the seniors housing and health care, multifamily, affordable, and student housing industries through three operating companies.
RED Mortgage Capital, LLC is a leading Fannie Mae DUS® and MAP- and Lean-approved FHA lender with a mortgage servicing portfolio near $16 billion.
RED Capital Markets, LLC (Member FINRA / SIPC) is a leader in the distribution of Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae Project MBS, and provides structuring, underwriting, placement, and advisory services for tax-exempt and taxable housing and health care bonds.
RED Capital Partners provides proprietary debt and equity solutions and asset management in a range of forms including subordinated gap and bridge loans.
RED Capital Group is a subsidiary of ORIX USA Corporation.
- Products and Services: Debt and Equity Capital for Multifamily, Affordable, Student and Senior Housing and Health Care Programs
- Website: www.redcapitalgroup.com
- Phone: (469) 385-1466
- Address: 1717 Main Street, Suite 900, Dallas, TX 75201
McCracken Financial Solutions Corp - Gold Sponsor
McCracken Financial Solutions Corp is a leading software provider for the financial lending industry. Our software products provide a proactive solution to support all types of loans from application through disposition.
Strategy, our loan servicing and accounting product, includes a comprehensive accounting engine supporting the more complex loan structures of securitized, syndicated, commercial and construction debt.
Our add-on web products answer the needs for the constant monitoring of property performance through operating statements, rent rolls, and inspections and provide your customers with the ability to view their loan information over a secure internet connection while allowing your portfolio and compliance managers to review all aspects of the loan, including borrower exposure.
The integrated Process Manager allows you to define processes to assist with the ongoing need to monitor and mediate ongoing loan management. And as always,...we continue to work with our customer base to provide solutions that make their jobs easier.
Our clients represent mortgage bankers, commercial banks, insurance companies, thrifts and quasi government agencies servicing over 100,000 loans representing nearly $1.5 trillion in debt.
Want a more proactive way to manage the needs of your borrowers, investors, and regulators? Take a look at McCracken.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Servicing Technology Products/Services
- Website: www.mccrackenfs.com
- Phone: (978) 439-9000
- Address: 8 Suburban Park Drive, Suite 2, Billerica, MA 01821-3903
Prudential Asset Resources- Gold Sponsor
General Session Keynote Speaker, Sarah Quinlan
At Prudential Asset Resources, we are committed to providing superior service to our borrowers and investors, which include virtually all of the loans originated and/or managed by Prudential Mortgage Capital Company. We are the 6th largest commercial/multifamily servicer in the industry according to the December 31, 2015 Master and Primary Servicing Ranking published by the Mortgage Bankers Association of America.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Investment Bankers, Mortgage Bankers, Asset Management
- Website: www.prudential.com/par
- Phone: (214) 721-6042
- Address: 2100 Ross Avenue, Suite 2500, Dallas, TX 75201
Greystone - Silver Sponsor
Monday General Session
Greystone services and provides asset management for a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of real estate loans for clients including Fannie Mae, GNMA, FHA, Freddie Mac, private investors, public agencies as well as our own portfolios. Greystone manages all aspects of loan administration and asset management, including billing, collections, remittances, investment and administration of escrow accounts, subsidy administration, property inspections, UCC administration, compliance monitoring, loan activity reporting, financial analysis and risk rating.
GREYSTONE LOAN SERVICING HIGHLIGHTS
* Service over $17 billion of multifamily, healthcare and other commercial loans
* Manage a mortgage portfolio of more than 3,500 loans
* Manage over $550 million of escrow deposits for taxes, insurance and reserves related to the FHA, GNMA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loans that we service
* Ranked in the highest category by Standard & Poor's and included on Standard and Poor's Select Servicer List
- Products and Services: Multifamily Mortgage Lending
- Website: www.greyco.com
- Phone: (540) 341-2100
- Address: 419 Belle Air Lane, Warrenton, VA 20186
PNC Real Estate / Midland Loan Services, a PNC Real Estate business- Silver Sponsor
PNC Real Estate is a leading provider of banking, financing, and servicing solutions for commercial real estate clients across the country. Our comprehensive array of capabilities includes acquisition, construction and permanent financing for developers and investors; agency financing for multifamily and seniors housing properties; and debt and equity capital for the affordable housing industry. And, through Midland Loan Services, we provide third-party loan servicing, asset management, and technology solutions.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Servicing Solutions, Third-party Loan Servicing, Special Servicing, Enterprise!® Loan Management System, Asset Management, Shared Servicing®
- Website: www.pnc.com/midland
- Phone: (913) 253-9000
- Address: 10851 Mastin, Overland Park, KS 66210-1687
CoreLogic- Bronze Sponsor
Monday Afternoon Refreshment Breaks
CoreLogic is a business partner that provides high-value information, analytics and business services that help you gain dynamic insights into your most complex business problems-insights that help you reduce risk and improve performance.
CoreLogic combines the leading providers of financial, property and customer information into a multifaceted new company. We can help you assess your business issues from every angle to gain the perspective you need to take decisive actions to help your business excel.
- Products and Services: Data, Analytics and Outsourcing Services; Real Estate Information Services
- Website: www.corelogic.com
- Phone: (800) 426-1466
- Address: 40 Pacifica, Suite 900, Irvine, CA 92618
Grandbridge Real Estate Capital LLC - Bronze Sponsor
Grandbridge provides the vital link between complex market conditions, capital solutions and clients. As a national full-service leader in commercial and multifamily finance, we combine our wide range of capital sources with a knowledgeable and experienced team to deliver results, deal after deal.
With a single point of contact, you can streamline the complexities of real estate lending while increasing your access to sound capital sources.
Choose Grandbridge and experience the difference.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Grandbridge arranges permanent commercial and multifamily real estate loans; services loan portfolios; and provides asset and portfolio management as well as real estate brokerage services on a national basis. The company has a broad capital provider base that includes insurance companies, CMBS lenders, pension fund advisors, and commercial banks as well as a proprietary lending platform.
Grandbridge is a Fannie Mae DUS® (Delegated Underwriting and Servicing) lender, a Freddie Mac Program Plus® Seller/Servicer and an active participant in FHA-insured loan products as a MAP-approved multifamily lender and a LEAN-approved healthcare lender.
With a current servicing portfolio of more than $29.3 billion, Grandbridge, an S&P "Strong" rated servicer, services loan portfolios and provides asset and portfolio management nationwide for all capital providers including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae, insurance companies, banks and more than 250 securitizations.
The company operates loan origination offices in 23 cities across the country. Learn more about our national scope of services and find the lending professionals in your area.
- Products and Services: Commercial/Multifamily Mortgage Lending and Servicing, Asset/Portfolio Management
- Website: www.grandbridge.com
- Phone: (704) 332-4454
- Address: 200 S. College Street, Suite 2100, Charlotte, NC 28202
National Real Tax Tracking- Bronze Sponsor
Monday Morning Refreshment Breaks
National Real Tax Tracking is a full service property tax management firm. We mitigate property tax risks for lenders, banks, originators, servicers and investors across the U.S., with over 35 years of experience in the tax lien industry. We offer clients expert perspectives by understanding local taxes from every angle to avoid unnecessary penalties and interest. Manage your portfolio with confidence by allowing NRTT to eliminate the risks associated with real estate taxes.
- Products and Services: Property Tax Management
- Website: www.nrtt.com
- Phone: (312) 479-8400
- Address: 30 N. LaSalle Street, Suite 1760, Chicago, IL 60602
Polsinelli- Bronze Sponsor
Digital Screen Cleaner
Polsinelli's Real Estate & Financial Services Department represents developers, lenders, investors, and master and special servicers in all aspects of real estate development, ownership and management, equity and debt financing, loan and other portfolio acquisitions and dispositions, and workouts, loan enforcement, and bankruptcy. The firm has extensive experience representing lending clients and commercial loan servicers in a broad range of matters relating to the administration and servicing of commercial mortgage loans, including loan modifications, assumptions, defeasance transactions, collateral substitutions, participation and intercreditor agreement issues, loan and servicing right sales and purchases and tax issues.
The firm's Real Estate Finance group has documented and closed commercial mortgage, mezzanine, and preferred equity financings, $29+ billion principal amount, covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Its Loan Enforcement practice group represents several senior and mezzanine lenders and special servicers in a variety of enforcement matters relating to troubled loans, including receiverships, foreclosures and UCC sales of equity interests, throughout the U.S.
The firm can be found online at www.polsinelli.com.
- Products and Services: Attorneys
- Website: www.polsinelli.com
- Phone: (816) 753-1000
- Address: 900 W 48th Place, Suite 900, Kansas City, MO 64112
RealINSIGHT- Bronze Sponsor
Tuesday Continental Breakfast
RealINSIGHT is a ground breaking, cloud-based commercial loan and real estate platform. It is a game changer for asset and investment management that allows your business processes to be consistent, scalable, and repeatable. Used by real estate investors, owners, managers, lenders and servicers, this platform encourages collaboration, supports work flow, data integration, document management and features integrated, highly advanced business intelligence tools.
- Products and Services: Document Management, Workflow Systems, Mortgage Technology Products/Services
- Website: www.realinsight.com
- Phone: (202) 715-9616
- Address: 7501 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 500W, Bethesda, MD 29401
SS&C Technologies, Inc.- Bronze Sponsor
Wednesday Continental Breakfast
Commercial lending professionals need solutions to manage the entire loan life cycle, from initial request to final disposition. SS&C's core solution for commercial lending professionals is Precision LM.
If you require a comprehensive commercial loan origination system to streamline the loan origination process from initial request through initial funding combined with a comprehensive commercial loan servicing system to adeptly handle the intricacies of today's commercial servicing market, then you need Precision LMTM. Join some of the largest financial institutions in the world that use Precision LM to manage their portfolios.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Technology Products/Services: Accounting Systems, Commercial Mortgage Lending
- Website: www.ssctech.com
- Phone: (860) 298-4500
- Address: 80 Lamberton Road, Windsor, CT 06095-2136
Strategic Property Associates/Strategic Asset Services- Bronze Sponsor
Tuesday Refreshment Breaks
Founded in 1993, Strategic Property Associates, LLC (SPA) and its sister company Strategic Asset Services, LLC (SAS) provide services including Due Diligence, Property Inspections, and a variety of servicer support functions to the banking and commercial loan servicing industries and to institutional investors.
SPA and SAS gain their strength from their perspective as a due diligence provider, which helps them to provide an enhanced level of service and insight in all the activities provided to clients. As a result, SPA and SAS are able to evaluate and mitigate risk on either a portfolio or an individual asset basis
- Products and Services: Due Diligence, Property Inspections, Consultants, Property Performance Assessments
- Website: www.strategicproperty.com
- Phone: (949) 713-5000
- Address: 27422 Portola Parkway, Suite 150, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
Altisource Solutions, Inc. - Host Sponsor
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. is a premier marketplace and transaction solutions provider for the real estate, mortgage and consumer debt industries. Altisource's proprietary business processes, vendor and electronic payment management software and behavioral science-based analytics improve outcomes for marketplace participants. Additional information is available at www.Altisource.com.
- Products and Services: REALSynergy® Commercial Real Estate and Multifamily Loan Servicing Software
- Website: www.altisource.com
- Phone: (877) 839-7117
- Address: 1000 Abernathy Road, NE, Suite 200, Bldg. 400, Northpark Town Center, Atlanta, GA 30328
American Tax Reporting- Host Sponsor
American Tax Reporting, Inc. (ATR) provides valuable property tax and municipal lien research services to the mortgage lending and title insurance industries. Experience, innovation, and client service are the cornerstones of our company. From escrow reporting to tax certification, our priority is leveraging technology to optimize the efficiency and scale of the real estate tax and municipal lien reporting process.
By providing innovative solutions for the changing needs of the title and mortgage banking industry, we lower overhead expense and reduce the risk of loss. Our experience with residential and commercial tax research, as well as a special focus in REO and distressed assets, assures the industry's most comprehensive real estate tax and municipal lien research.
- Products and Services: Residential and Commercial Pre-closing Tax Certificates, Code and Assessment Violation Reports, Escrow and Non-escrow Reporting, Delinquent Tax Monitoring and Portfolio Analysis
- Website: www.americantaxreporting.com
- Phone: (214) 295-9956
- Address: 2727 LBJ Freeway, Suite 420, Dallas, TX 75234
Armada Analytics, Inc. - Host Sponsor
Armada Analytics is a privately-owned commercial real estate contract services company specializing in mortgage debt. We offer pre-screen and full underwriting, closing, asset management, zoning compliance reports, insurance review, and due diligence services for real estate loans and acquisitions.
- Products and Services: Pre-screen and Full Underwriting, Closing, Asset Management, Zoning Compliance Reports, Insurance Reviews, and Due Diligence Services for commercial real estate finance and acquisitions.
- Website: www.armadaanalytics.com
- Phone: (864) 752-0017
- Address: 55 Beattie Place, Suite 1510, Greenville, SC 48323
CMBS.com- Host Sponsor
BACKSHOPTM EMPOWERS CRE ENTERPRISES BY
- Breaking their reliance on outdated, clumsy tools like ExcelTM, WordTM, and ArgusTM
- Managing the entire deal pipeline, workflow, documents and contacts from any connected device.
- Valuing buildings using direct capitalization and discounted cash flow methods
- Modeling debt structures and deriving critical statistics like Loan to Value, Debt Service Coverage Ratio and Debt Yield
- Calculating the projected Internal Rate of Return of your equity investments based on ownership structures and equity contributions
- Preparing complete and comprehensive deal reports in both PDF and Industry Standard XML for all deal counterparties
- Accessing our database of all CMBS loans
- Products and Services: Online Mortgage Tools
- Website: www.CMBS.com
- Phone: (415) 332-1110
- Address: 85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 201, Sausalito, CA 94965
Cassiopae- Host Sponsor
Cassiopae is a leading global provider of finance and asset management software. Our real estate finance software is a flexible, process-oriented solution for on and off balance sheet lenders. Features include configurable workflow to optimize efficiency, multi-GAAP accounting, and support for all property types, structured loans, syndications, and construction lending. Designed for small and large portfolios, the software can be installed in-house or hosted. Cassiopae was named a Top 100 financial technology company in 2015 by American Banker, BAI, and IDC Financial Insights. Our software supports millions of assets at more than 500 customer sites in 40 countries. A multi-lingual, multi-currency, multi-asset-class solution from the start, Cassiopae's web-based software offers best-in-class configurability and leverages open, industry-standard technology. We invite you to learn more at www.cassiopae.com.
- Website: www.cassiopae.com
- Phone: (435) 647-9940
- Address: 1 Van de Graaff Drive, Burlington, MA 01803
Commercial Mortgage Alert - Host Sponsor
Anticipate New Risks and Opportunities in Real Estate Finance
Every week, Commercial Mortgage Alert gives you the earliest look at oncoming dangers and money-making plays in real estate finance and securitization. The newsletter is first to identify new initiatives in the CMBS market and behind-the-scenes activities of leading market players. See for yourself -- sign up for a 3-week FREE trial subscription to Commercial Mortgage Alert. Start your free trial at CMAlert.com, or call (201) 659-1700.
- Products and Services: Publishers
- Website: www.CMAlert.com
- Phone: (201) 659-1700
- Address: 5 Marine View Plaza, #400, Hoboken, NJ 07030-5795
Covius- Host Sponsor
- Website: www.covius.com
- Phone: (678) 579-1000
- Address: 400 Northridge Road, Suite 400, Atlanta, GA 30350
FICS- Host Sponsor
FICS, the mortgage technology specialists, has been in the business of providing financial institutions with mortgage-lending software since 1983. Throughout the last 32 years, we have provided over 1,400 financial organizations in 50 states with significant competitive advantages through the use of our software systems.
Commercial Servicer ® is designed to service all types of commercial loans, including multifamily and commercial real estate, co-insured, business, income property, construction and more. The system provides all of the functions necessary to automate the servicing of commercial loans such as monthly billing statements, on-line payment processing, escrow and replacement reserve processing, delinquency monitoring, and investor accounting. Commercial Servicer® also provides complex investor reports such as Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, single debit, pass-through, security-holder remittances, and contains many additional features required for servicing complex commercial loans.
FICS provides an array of professional services to maximize your technology investment including training at our headquarters in Dallas, optional on-site training, on-site consulting for assistance with implementation and advanced mortgage-lending issues, automatic data conversion, superior customer service and support, and customized programming to ensure the system meets your exact needs.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Loan Servicing Software
- Website: www.FICS.com
- Phone: (972) 458-8583
- Address: 14285 Midway Road, Suite 200, Addison, TX 75001
K&L Gates- Host Sponsor
K&L Gates has one of the largest, most diversified real estate and structured finance practices of any global law firm, offering local capability from 46 fully-integrated offices. Our lawyers have significant experience in the commercial real estate lending and servicing industry, including:
- securitization of various asset classes
- primary, master and special servicing matters
- the purchase and sale of servicing rights
- loan originations
- tax and regulatory advice
For more information regarding K&L Gates, please see: www.klgates.com
- Products and Services: Attorneys
- Website: www.klgates.com
- Phone: (704) 331-7400
- Address: 214 North Tryon Street, 47th Floor, Charlotte, NC 28202
MBS Mortgage Systems- Host Sponsor
The VersaraTM system provides Origination, Servicing, Accounting, and Portfolio Management functionality for commercial mortgages.
- Pipeline Management
- Dashboard Views
- Flexible Payment Processing
- Complete Collateral Management
- Billing Options
- Electronic Interfacing
- MISMO and CREFC Compatible
- Origination to Disposition Transaction Capability
- General Ledger Processing
- Multiple Accounting Basis Tracking
- Foreign Currency Reporting
- Internal and External Investor Relationships
- Concurrent Note Consolidation
- Customizable Dashboard Views
- Exposure Analysis
- Ability to Monitor Critical Issues
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Management Software
- Website: www.mbsmort.com
- Phone: (267) 331-4112
- Address: 67 Buck Road, Suite 146, Huntington Valley, PA 19006
National Tax Search, LLC- Host Sponsor
NTS provides comprehensive commercial and residential property tax management services. Our web-based property tax system, tax Q, acts as a portal with an option of full integration for clients providing access to detailed tax information within the data base systems.
- Products and Services: Property Tax Management and Flood Determination Services
- Website: www.nationaltaxsearch.com
- Phone: (312) 233-6440
- Address: 130 S. Jefferson Street, Chicago, IL 60661
North Shore Systems- Host Sponsor
North Shore Systems is an industry leading software provider with a TOTAL END-TO-END SOLUTION for lenders and brokers... including Loan Origination ~ Portfolio Analysis ~ CMBS ~ Construction ~ AND NOW SERVICING FOR ALL TYPES OF COMMERCIAL CREDITS...
North Shore has added some highly qualified loan servicing specialists to its proven software development staff who together are creating a truly unique Loan Servicing module for the North Shore commercial lending suite of products. It can stand alone in either a server-based or a true web browser environment, or it can be installed as a seamless addition to the NSS origination front end. Because it continues to evolve, it is truly state-of-the-art and incorporates many features that are pertinent today and have been lacking in other industry offerings as well as features that address current regulatory, compliance, and risk management issues.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Software Solutions
- Website: www.northshoresystems.com
- Phone: (949) 545-6550
- Address: 216 Avenida Fabricante, Suite 102, San Clemente, CA 92672
Pacific Field Service, Inc. - Host Sponsor
Mortgage originators, servicers, and life insurance companies need commercial property inspections in a timely, accurate, and cost effective manner. Along with our knowledgeable staff and network of field representatives we achieve this goal through technology, training and experience.
- Nationwide Commercial Inspections
- Network of over 450 Field Representatives
- 20+ years of Field Servicing Experience
- Products and Services: Nationwide Commercial Real Estate Inspections
- Website: www.pacfield.com
- Phone: (916) 437-7800
- Address: 1111 Howe Avenue, Suite 445, Sacramento, CA 95825-8544
Red Oak Field Services, Inc. - Host Sponsor
Understanding Needs of Clients and Customers.
RED OAK Field Services was formed on the basis of providing PREMIER Field Service Inspections to our clients and customers - PERIOD !
Many lender or servicing groups must rely and trust a third party inspection firm. This can only be done with a completely transparent window into the actual touch points of the inspection's life-cycle. We do that.
Why Red Oak?
SINGLE POINT CONTACT - Many of our competitors rely on middle men to get your inspection processed and delivered; that increases complexity and drives up costs. Red Oak doesn't. We take complete responsibility for your orders.
TRUST - Our own software platform. "The Inspection Tree" is offered to our customers to provide the REAL transparency eliminating client headaches which has maintained our long standing and trusted relationships since 1990.
DETAILS MATTER - Every inspection we return to you has gone through a multipoint review and isn't returned until its SWEET like a jelly doughnut!
SECURE - Fully encrypted, quarterly audited, and penetration tested application delivers extreme customer confidence.
ON TIME - We are committed to keeping your schedule and understand the importance of making sure your deals are on time. Every deal guaranteed on-time, every time, or it's FREE!
CERTIFIED INSPECTORS - Red Oak uses completely certified & qualified field reps for the thousands of MBA, FNMA and Freddie Mac inspections. We deliver to our customers in any format, including MISMO.
PREMIUM QUALITY - We all need to count on someone in business. Red Oak has become the name lenders, investors, and government agencies can count on for superior quality, and reliable timing.
CONTACT US - We'd love to talk with you at the conference.
- Products and Services: Commercial MBA, Freddie Mac, & Fannie Mae Inspections Specialists
- Website: www.redoakfs.com
- Phone: (208) 664-3700
- Address: 320 E. Neider #207, Coeur D'Alene, ID 83815
Spectrum Field Services, Inc.- Host Sponsor
Since 1987, Spectrum Field Services has provided quick and accurate inspection services using our cutting-edge technology. Through our network of more than 3,200 local inspectors, we offer nationwide coverage for a variety of commercial, multi-family and residential inspections.
- Products and Services: Specialty Inspection and Verification Services, REO Property Preservation and Maintenance Services
- Website: www.spectrumfsi.com
- Phone: (800) 700-1701
- Address: 220 E. Morris Aveune, Suite 400, Salt Lake City, UT 84115
f3, inc. - Host Sponsor
FORM FOLLOWS FUNCTION is a principle associated with modern architecture and industrial design in the 20th Century, which states that the shape of a building or object should be predicated by or based upon its intended function or purpose. Principal partners of f3 developed our name from the guiding principle that the shape of services/products provided to our clients will be predicated by and based upon the intended function of our services and essential purpose of our clients. We feel this principal allows f3 to be efficient, flexible and directly responsible to the clients we serve in the real property industry.
f3, inc.'s essence is experienced real property and engineering professionals focused on providing detailed, high quality real property due diligence and construction monitoring services to commercial and agency lending institutions, property managers and real property owners. Accurate, reliable, and responsive real estate risk management is provided through comprehensive site assessments, condition evaluations, research and years of directly applicable industry experience. The form of our services follow the essential function of your business.
- Products and Services: Real Property Consultants
- Website: www.f3inc.net
- Phone: (636) 462-4132
- Address: 15 Ellis Avenue, Troy, MO 63379