Health and Safety
LET'S MAKE DEALS... SAFELY.
We can't wait to be in person at MBA's Commercial/Multifamily Finance Convention & Expo and are committed to creating a healthy and safe environment for all attendees. MBA will adhere to all local COVID safety guidelines and will notify attendees of any mandatory requirements. We will provide periodic updates as we receive them from San Diego County and city officials. You can also download a map of area hospitals and pharmacies offering COVID-19 services in San Diego.
Current guidelines include:
- Per requirements from San Diego County regarding events with more than 500 people in attendance, CREF22 attendees must provide proof of full vaccination status or a negative COVID-19 test* to enter the event. Testing must be conducted within 1 day for an antigen test and 2 days for a PCR test prior to badge pickup. According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), a person is considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine.
- Masks are required in all indoor public settings, regardless of an individual's vaccination status, through at least February 15, 2022
Accepted forms of proof of vaccination (accompanied by valid photo ID) include:
- Original vaccination card
- Photo of front and back of vaccination card
- Photocopy of front and back of vaccination card
- Digital vaccine card.
Accepted forms of proof of negative test (accompanied by valid photo ID) include:
- Electronic result or printout of electronic result.
- Result must include name of individual, type of test, test result, name of lab and date test was taken.
- A photo of the result will NOT be accepted.
*Negative test is only required to receive your badge; follow-up testing will not be required.