CREF/Multifamily Housing Convention & Expo 2017
Where Market Makers Meet
Join more than 3,000 commercial and multifamily real estate finance professionals at the must-attend industry event February 19-22 in San Diego for four days of networking, relationship building and deal making. MBA's Commercial Real Estate Finance/Multifamily Housing Convention & Expo 2017 (CREF17) is the place that offers unrivaled access to key industry leaders, CEOs and expert panelists who discuss the latest industry trends, regulatory developments and strategies to succeed in today's dynamic marketplace.
NEW THIS YEAR!
Same Price, More Time
We're opening early this year so you have more time to save on CREF17 and giving you 2016 pricing. What more could you ask for? Register now to take advantage of substantial discounts. Early registration savings end November 1.
Are you 35 years of age or younger and currently an MBA member? If so, you're eligible to receive a $600 discount. Simply enter your birth month and year via the online form to take advantage of exclusive savings.
Who Should Attend?
CREF17 is the event for all commercial and multifamily real estate finance professionals, including:
- Commercial and multifamily mortgage bankers, loan producers, investors and servicers
- Pension fund advisors and life insurance company investment officers
- Conduits, commercial banks, savings banks, credit corporations and other lenders
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA originators, seller-servicers, and mortgagees
- Investment banks and Ginnie Mae issuers
- Loan underwriters, credit officers, analysts, data providers, guarantors, service providers and other professionals, and
- Anyone with an interest in commercial and multifamily real estate finance