Products and Services
- Attorneys (1)
- CRE Insights and Data Platform (1)
- Capital Markets Solutions: Property Sales, Debt & Structured Finance, Investment Banking, Consultants (1)
- Commercial Loan Origination, Commercial Loan Servicing, Special Servicing and Asset Management, Enterprise!® Loan Management System (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Lenders (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Multifamily Lenders, Conduit Lenders, Commercial Mortgage Servicers, Direct Lenders (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Loan Originations, Servicing, Special Servicing and Lending (1)
- Systems (1)
- Commercial Real Estate Capital (1)
- Securitization (1)
- Commercial lending for single tenant and owner-occupied properties; Commercial correspondent lending for multi-tenant and multifamily products (1)
- Commercial real estate financing (1)
- Multifamily Lender (1)
- Portfolio Management (1)
- Construction & Interim Financing, Credit Lines, Permanent Lending (Life & Pension, Fannie Mae DUS, Freddie Mac Program Plus, FHA, CMBS), Fund Management, Investment Banking & Cash Management (1)
- Full-Service Commercial Real Estate Financing (1)
- Publishers (1)
- Traditional Mortgages, Cross-Collaterized Pools with Flexible Structures, Large Loan Participations and Co-Lending, Secured Credit Facilities, Forward Commitments, Construction-Permanent Loans, Direct Equity Acquisitions, Joint Venture Acquisitions and Developments with Experienced, Well-Capitalized Partners, Food, Agribusiness, Farm and Ranch Mortgages (1)
MBA thanks the sponsors of our CREF Convention & Expo. We are grateful for their generous support.
Please email Kim Newell or call (202) 557-2791 if you are interested in becoming a sponsor of our 2022 event.
Berkadia- Presenting Sponsor
General Session Featuring Ambassador Andrew Young
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Through our integrated mortgage banking, investment sales and servicing platform, Berkadia delivers comprehensive real estate solutions for the entire life cycle of our clients' assets.
As a Freddie Mac Program Plus lender, Fannie Mae DUS® Multifamily Seller/Servicer, insurance company correspondent, and HUD, MAP and LEAN originator and servicer, Berkadia provides access to capital and flexible, customized lending and servicing solutions for the acquisition, construction, rehabilitation and refinance of multifamily and commercial properties. Berkadia also provides interim and short-term financing through its Proprietary Bridge Lending Program.
To learn more about Berkadia, please visit www.berkadia.com
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Loan Originations, Servicing, Special Servicing and Lending
- Website: www.berkadia.com
- Phone: (215) 328-3200
- Address: 323 Norristown Road, Suite 300 Ambler, PA 19002
Lument- Millennium Sponsor
Networking Event: Sports Talk with Ron Darling
The combined organization of legacy industry experts Hunt Real Estate Capital, Lancaster Pollard, and RED Capital Group, Lument delivers a comprehensive set of capital solutions customized for investors in multifamily, affordable housing, and seniors housing and healthcare real estate. Lument is a Fannie Mae DUS®, Freddie Mac Optigo®, FHA, and USDA lender. In addition, Lument offers a suite of proprietary commercial lending solutions. Lument has approximately 600 employees in over 25 offices across the United States. Lument is a brand of ORIX Real Estate Capital Holdings, LLC.
- Website: www.lument.com
- Phone: (212) 317-5700
- Address: 230 Park Avenue 20th Floor New York, NY 10169
UBS- Millennium Sponsor
General Session: Economic Outlook
UBS Investment Bank provides corporate, institutional and wealth management clients with expert advice, innovative solutions, execution and comprehensive access to international capital markets. It offers advisory services and provides in-depth cross-asset research, along with access to equities, foreign exchange, precious metals and selected rates and credit markets, through its business units, Global Banking and Global Markets. The Real Estate Finance Group provides fixed and floating rate debt financing on all major property types located in the United States and its territories.
- Website: www.ubs.com
- Phone: (212) 713-2000
- Address: 1285 Avenue of The Americas New York, NY 10019
McCracken Financial Solutions Corp. - Platinum Sponsor
McCracken has led the commercial lending industry for nearly three decades by providing software and services for banks, third-party servicers, insurance companies, housing authorities, credit unions and GSE's. Our flagship product, STRATEGY, is single-system solution managing over 180,000 commercial real estate loans totaling nearly 2 trillion dollars. STRATEGY automates CRE loan management across the complete lifecycle of a loan: origination, servicing, accounting, and asset management.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Systems, Document Management/Services/Workflow Systems, Insurance Products, Mortgage Technology Products/Services, Risk Management Data/Services/Systems
- Website: www.mccrackenfs.com
- Phone: (978) 439-9000
- Address: 8 Suburban Park Drive, Suite 2, Billerica, MA 01821-3903
NorthMarq - Platinum Sponsor
mPact Closing Session
Through more than 300 debt and equity experts and an expanding network of investment sales professionals, NorthMarq offers commercial real estate debt, equity, investment sales, and loan servicing through our 37 offices across the U.S. Our deep relationships with investors, lenders and capital sources mean that we deliver better results at all levels of the "capital stack."
With an average of $13 billion in annual transaction volume and a loan servicing portfolio of $55 billion, the company offers expertise to borrowers of all sizes. Our long track record of financing comes from our Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and FHA/HUD lending capabilities along with 50+ life company correspondent relationships, many CMBS platforms and hundreds of local, regional and national banks. For more information, please visit www.northmarq.com.
- Products and Services: Commercial Real Estate Capital
- Website: www.northmarq.com/
- Address: 3500 West American Boulevard, Suite 500 Bloomington, MN 55431
CBRE Capital Markets- Gold Sponsor
CBRE Capital Markets provides real estate funding and services to developers and owners of commercial real estate properties globally.
- Products and Services: Capital Markets Solutions: Property Sales, Debt & Structured Finance, Investment Banking, Consultants
- Website: www.cbre.com/capitalmarkets
- Phone: (713) 787-1932
- Address: 929 Gessner Rd, Suite 1700 Housto, TX 77096
Dechert, LLP- Gold Sponsor
- Website: www.dechert.com
- Phone: (215) 994-2532
- Address: Cira Centre 2929 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19104
Gantry- Gold Sponsor
Gantry is the largest independently held, full-service commercial mortgage banking firm in the United States. Established in 1991 and headquartered in San Francisco, Gantry has expanded across the country and is staffed by 90 employees in regional offices in Los Angeles, Newport Beach, Seattle, Spokane, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Buffalo, and Portland. Gantry is the correspondent/servicer for a roster of the leading life insurance, CMBS and Agency lenders across the nation. Gantry's national servicing platform exceeds $16.5 billion, representing over 2,000 loans located in 43 states. Gantry is rated as a Primary Servicer by Standard & Poor's and is one of a select few non-banking/non-insurance-chartered companies with this designation.
- Website: www.gantryinc.com
- Phone: (415) 956-7600
- Address: 595 Market Street Suite 2500 San Francisco, CA 94105
Goldman Sachs- Gold Sponsor
Goldman Sachs Real Estate Financing Group (REFG), through its commercial mortgage platform is a leading full-service commercial mortgage lender offering clients highly responsive service and a consistent source of capital. A wholly-owned subsidiary of Goldman Sachs Bank USA, the REFG team has offices in New York and Dallas with dedicated CMBS deal teams that cover the Eastern, Central, Southwest and Western regions.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Lenders
- Website: www.goldmansachs.com
- Phone: (972) 501-3900
- Address: 200 West Street New York, NY 10282 & 2001 Ross Avenue - Suite 2800 Dallas, TX 75201
Grandbridge Real Estate Capital LLC - Gold Sponsor
Grandbridge provides the vital link between complex market conditions, capital solutions and clients. As a national full-service leader in commercial and multifamily finance, we combine our wide range of capital sources with a knowledgeable and experienced team to deliver results, deal after deal.
With a single point of contact, you can streamline the complexities of real estate lending while increasing your access to sound capital solutions. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Grandbridge arranges permanent commercial and multifamily real estate loans; services loan portfolios; and provides asset and portfolio management as well as real estate brokerage services on a national basis. The company has a broad capital provider base that includes insurance companies, CMBS lenders, pension fund advisors, and commercial banks as well as a proprietary lending platform. Grandbridge is a Fannie Mae DUS® (Delegated Underwriting and Servicing) lender, a Freddie Mac Optigo® Conventional Multifamily, Seniors Housing and Targeted Affordable Housing lender, and an active participant in FHA-insured loan products as a MAP-approved multifamily lender and a LEAN-approved healthcare lender. With a current servicing portfolio of more than $39 billion, Grandbridge, an S&P "Strong" rated servicer, services loan portfolios and provides asset and portfolio management nationwide for all capital providers including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae, insurance companies, banks and more than 250 securitizations. The company operates loan origination offices in 27 cities across the country. Learn more about our national scope and comprehensive CRE and capital markets services by visiting Grandbridge.com.
- Products and Services: Commercial/Multifamily Mortgage Lending and Servicing, Asset/Portfolio Management
- Website: www.grandbridge.com
- Phone: (704) 379-6998
- Address: 214 North Tryon Street, Suite 2000 Charlotte, NC 28202
Greystone - Gold Sponsor
Greystone is a leading national commercial real estate finance company with an established reputation as a leader in multifamily and healthcare finance, having ranked as a top FHA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac lender in these sectors. Having originated over $16 billion in commercial loans in 2020, Greystone currently manages a $70 billion primary and special servicing loan portfolio. For more information, visit www.greystone.com."
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Multifamily Lenders, Conduit Lenders, Commercial Mortgage Servicers, Direct Lenders
- Website: www.greystone.com/
- Phone: (917) 421-4575
- Address: 152 W. 57th Street, 60th Floor, New York, NY 10019
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP- Gold Sponsor
Katten is a full-service law firm with nearly 700 attorneys in locations across the United States and in London and Shanghai. Clients seeking sophisticated, high-value legal services turn to Katten for counsel locally, nationally and internationally. The firm's core areas of practice include corporate, financial services, insolvency and restructuring, litigation, real estate, environmental and workplace safety, commercial finance, intellectual property, structured finance and securitization, and trusts and estates. Katten represents public and private companies in numerous industries, including a third of the Fortune 100, as well as a number of government and nonprofit organizations and individuals..
- Products and Services: Attorneys
- Website: www.kattenlaw.com
- Phone: (312) 577-8407
- Address: 525 W. Monroe Street, Chicago, IL 60661-3693
KeyBank Real Estate Capital- Gold Sponsor
KeyBank Real Estate Capital (KBREC) has a long history of stability and reliability in serving the commercial real estate sector. KBREC is proud to be among the nation's largest providers of capital to professional real estate developers & owners, including middle market owners, REITs, and public companies. KBREC raises more than $40 billion of capital annually for our clients in the commercial real estate sector and manages more than $200 billion in serviced loans. KBREC offers a wide variety of competitive products and services tailored and designed specifically to meet a real estate owner/developer's capital needs. KBREC is one of the highest rated master and special servicers in the industry. KeyBank Real Estate Capital will connect you to a single contact located in one of our many offices nationwide and provide you with a full array of resources including permanent loans, construction and interim financing, project equity, mezzanine capital, investment banking* and cash management services. KBREC has become one of the country's premier permanent lenders by providing borrowers with a reliable and efficient execution selected from a diverse and expansive menu of permanent products and programs including Fannie Mae DUS®, Freddie Mac Program Plus®, FHA, CMBS and numerous life insurance and separate account sources. Call for more information on how KeyBank Real Estate Capital can meet your real estate capital needs.
*KeyBanc Capital Markets is a trade name under which corporate and investment banking products and services of KeyCorp and its subsidiaries, KeyBanc Capital Markets, Inc., Member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC, and KeyBank National Association, are marketed.
- Products and Services: Construction & Interim Financing, Credit Lines, Permanent Lending (Life & Pension, Fannie Mae DUS, Freddie Mac Program Plus, FHA, CMBS), Fund Management, Investment Banking & Cash Management
- Website: www.key.com/
- Phone: (216) 689-3000
- Address: 127 Public Square, Floor 8 Cleveland, OH 44114-1217
LoanCore Capital - Gold Sponsor
LoanCore Capital, LLC was formed in July 2008 as a real estate asset management and origination platform. LoanCore offers borrowers customized lending solutions through its multiple investment vehicles, including LoanCore Capital Credit REIT (LCC) and LoanCore Capital Markets LLC (LCM). Senior management has originated over $100 billion in commercial mortgages and averages in excess of 20 years of experience in the commercial mortgage finance markets. LCC is a commercial mortgage REIT with sponsorship from GIC, Singapore's sovereign wealth fund and CPPIB Credit Investments Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, that originates and acquires real estate‐related debt collateralized by properties in the U.S. with a focus on balance sheet lending. LCM is a commercial real estate finance company focused on the origination of first mortgage loans, mezzanine loans and other commercial real estate‐related debt products. LCM is a joint venture among an affiliate of GIC, an affiliate of CPPIB, and members of management.
- Products and Services: Full-Service Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Website: www.loancore.com
- Phone: (203) 861-6000
- Address: 55 Railroad Avenue, Suite 100 Greenwich, CT 06830
MetLife Investment Management - Gold Sponsor
MetLife Investment Management's Real Estate Group has been involved in real estate since 1878, with activity on behalf of mortgage lenders, developers and owners. We manage a portfolio invested in real estate products including commercial mortgages and equities. We have over 250 real estate professionals in 7 regional U.S. offices as well as international operations in London, Mexico City, Santiago and Tokyo.
Our regional network helps keep us close to our customers and better positioned to serve your unique commercial real estate needs for mortgages, leasing, sales, acquisitions, joint ventures and capital transactions. Our experience spans all major property types including office, retail, industrial, multifamily and full-service hotels. Our senior leadership averages over 24 years of real estate experience, delivering in-depth knowledge of local markets, long-standing industry relationships, and the expertise to creatively structure and rapidly execute complex transactions. Above all, we are committed to providing each and every client with world-class, expert-to-expert customer services.
- Products and Services: Traditional Mortgages, Cross-Collaterized Pools with Flexible Structures, Large Loan Participations and Co-Lending, Secured Credit Facilities, Forward Commitments, Construction-Permanent Loans, Direct Equity Acquisitions, Joint Venture Acquisitions and Developments with Experienced, Well-Capitalized Partners, Food, Agribusiness, Farm and Ranch Mortgages
- Website: investments.metlife.com/financing-solutions/real-estate/
- Phone: (973) 355-4000
- Address: One Meltlife Way Whippany, NJ 07981
Money360, Inc.- Gold Sponsor
Money360 is a direct lender with discretionary capital that ensures certainty of execution and timely closings. Our seasoned deal team understands the needs of mortgage bankers, brokers, and borrowers and can create custom bridge loan solutions to finance transitional or unstabilized properties throughout the United States. Money360 has regional offices in:
- New York, New York
- Chicago, Illinois
- Louisville, Kentucky
- Miami Beach, Florida
- Products and Services: Commercial real estate financing
- Website: www.money360.com
- Phone: (949) 535-3968
- Address: 999 Corporate Drive, Suite 110 Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
PNC Real Estate- Gold Sponsor
PNC Real Estate is a leading provider of banking, financing and servicing solutions for commercial real estate clients across the country. Our comprehensive array of capabilities includes acquisition, construction and permanent financing for public and private developers and investors; agency financing for multifamily and seniors housing properties; and debt and equity capital for the affordable housing industry. And, through Midland Loan Services, we provide third-party loan servicing, asset management and technology solutions.
- Products and Services: Commercial Loan Origination, Commercial Loan Servicing, Special Servicing and Asset Management, Enterprise!® Loan Management System
- Website: www.pnc.com/realestate
- Phone: (913) 253-9158 to speak with Stacey Berger, EVP
- Address: 300 5th Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Reonomy- Gold Sponsor
Reonomy is the leading provider of CRE insights, empowering top brokerages, financial institutions, and commercial services providers with actionable data and solutions. Armed with Reonomy's enterprise-grade products, CRE professionals and organizations gain comprehensive market understanding, discover opportunities, and streamline research processes.
- Products and Services: CRE Insights and Data Platform
- Website: www.reonomy.com/
- Phone: (646) 882-6260
- Address: 767 3rd Avenue New York, NY 10017
Starwood Mortgage Capital- Gold Sponsor
Starwood Mortgage Capital is a commercial real estate lending/securitization firm, originating commercial mortgage loans secured by retail shopping centers, office buildings, multifamily apartment complexes, hotels, mixed-use and industrial properties located in North America.
Our loans include 5, 7 and 10-year fixed-rate mortgages, bridge/transitional loans, mezzanine loans and preferred equity structures. Starwood Mortgage Capital maintains offices in:
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Miami Beach, Florida
- New York, New York
- Newport Beach, California
- Products and Services: Commercial Real Estate Lending/Securitization
- Website: www.starwoodmortgagecapital.com
- Phone: (305) 695-5503
- Address: 1601 Washington Avenue, Suite 800 Miami Beach, FL 33139-3165
TIAA Bank- Gold Sponsor
The TIAA Bank Commercial Real Estate team specializes in financing single tenant, multi-tenant and multifamily commercial properties while bringing a deep level of industry expertise, reliable and fast service, and competitive rates and terms to every deal we close. Working through approved brokerage firms we provide commercial real estate solutions nationwide. Loan amounts range from $2M - $50M for the acquisition, bridge, refinance or construction take-out of commercial properties within the top 200 MSAs. From short term variable rate structures to long term fixed rate permanent loans, we offer solutions for every investment horizon.
- Products and Services: Commercial lending for single tenant and owner-occupied properties; Commercial correspondent lending for multi-tenant and multifamily products
- Website: www.tiaabank.com/
- Address: 301 Wst Bay Street Jacksonville, FL 32202
Walker & Dunlop, LLC- Gold Sponsor
Walker & Dunlop is one of the largest commercial real estate finance companies in the United States providing financing and investment sales to owners of multifamily and commercial properties. Our comprehensive suite of financing solutions allows us to originate loans for our own balance sheet and investment partnerships, or for sale to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD, life insurance companies, banks and CMBS providers.
- Products and Services: Commercial/Multifamily Lender
- Website: www.walkerdunlop.com
- Phone: (301) 215-5500
- Address: 7501 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1200 Bethesda, MD 20814-6531
Commercial Mortgage Alert – Host Sponsor- Host Sponsor
Anticipate New Risks and Opportunities in Real Estate Finance
Every week, Commercial Mortgage Alert gives you the earliest look at oncoming dangers and money-making plays in real estate finance and securitization. The newsletter is first to identify new initiatives in the CMBS market and behind-the-scenes activities of leading market players. See for yourself -- sign up for a 3-week FREE trial subscription to Commercial Mortgage Alert. Start your free trial at CMAlert.com, or call 201-659-1700
- Products and Services: Publishers
- Website: www.CMAlert.com
- Phone: (201) 659-1700
- Address: 5 Marine View Plaza, #400, Hoboken, NJ 07030-5795
Scotsman Guide Media- Host Sponsor
Serving the residential and commercial mortgage industry for over 30 years, Scotsman Guide is the trusted source for lender connections, market trends and daily news. Try our online lender search and loan post scenarios, and follow @ScotsmanGuide.
- Website: www.scotsmanguide.com/