Independent Mortgage Bankers Conference 2017
MBA's Independent Mortgage Bankers Conference is created by IMB leaders for IMBs. This year in response to MBA member demand, the popular conference will move from December to January, and be held in sunny Palm Springs, California.
With relevant educational sessions and unmatched networking opportunities, our attendees return to this highly-anticipated event, year after year. Our member executives appreciate the opportunity to network directly with others who are facing similar challenges.
Topics to be covered (as they relate specifically to independent mortgage banks) include:
- Strategies for best execution in the secondary market
- Practical advice on meeting compliance demands, including HMDA and KBYO/TRID
- Tips to recruit, train and retain the best talent
- Best practices for managing growth through innovation and efficiency
- A look ahead at potential impacts on housing policy following the General Election
Who Should Attend
MBA's Independent Mortgage Bankers Conference 2017 is the event for all IMB professionals, with a specific emphasis on senior management. We encourage you to bring your entire management team to attend this year's conference.