Legal Issues and Regulatory Compliance Conference 2017
Living in the new regulatory landscape.
Overcoming hurdles and embracing change.
In recent years, our industry has proven to be resilient in this ever-changing regulatory environment, and at MBA's Legal Issues and Regulatory Compliance Conference you'll continue to get the guidance you need to prepare your business or clients for the legal and regulatory future.
This conference is on the leading edge of comprehensive and up-to-date information on regulatory initiatives, litigation, legislation and enforcement activity impacting our industry.
With the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) looming, we'll have an in-depth workshop on HMDA implementation, along with a litigation forum and regulatory sessions.
In more than 40 sessions over four days, you'll be able to focus on the big issues. Topics are refreshed right up to the start of the conference and include:
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) Implementation
- Fair lending
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) exams, supervision and enforcement
- Know Before You Owe (KBYO)/TILA RESPA Integrated Disclosures (TRID) update
- Cyber security Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) regulation in the Wake of PHH
- Social media compliance
- Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts and Practices (UDAAP) developments
- Servicing rule, Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and Federal Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) developments
- Other regulatory initiatives, including vendor management, complaints and limited english proficiency
- Mortgage industry litigation and enforcement trends
- Preparing for lookback at Title XIV rules, including Ability to Repay, LO Compensation and Servicing
- Major state and national mortgage licensing systems developments
Who Should Attend?
Attorneys, inside and outside counsel, compliance officers, company executives, government relations professionals, policy directors, quality assurance professionals and anyone else interested in legal and regulatory compliance issues.
MBA's Legal Issues and Regulatory Compliance Conference 2017 is intended to satisfy up to 15 CLE credits upon approval by applicable state bar licensing entities.