MBA LIVE: Your Conferences on a New Virtual Platform
As the industry's largest trade association, one of the most important services MBA provides is the ability to bring our industry together. As our nation continues to experience the impact of COVID-19, the health and safety of our members, staff and hotel partners remains our top priority.
Looking ahead, we are working diligently with our members, hotel partners and host cities with the desire to be able to resume large in-person conferences as soon as it is safe to do so. In the meantime, we are proud to deliver the experiences and content you've come to expect from MBA, re-imagined for today's environment. MBA's virtual event platform, MBA LIVE, allows you flexibility to connect whenever you want wherever you want, with opportunities for networking, live chats and access to all the content and updates you need, directly from the source.
MBA LIVE Schedule:
- April 20-22, 2021: Spring Conference & Expo: Independent Mortgage Banks, Secondary Markets, Servicing and Technology
Past MBA LIVE Events:
- September 15-16, 2020: Risk Management, QA & Fraud Prevention Forum
- October 19-21, 2020: Annual Convention & Expo
- November 9-10, 2020: Regulatory Compliance Conference
- December 9-10, 2020: Accounting and Financial Management Conference
- February 3-4, 2021: CREF21: Lending, Investing, Servicing and Technology Convention & Expo
Stay Tuned! Details for these and other events will be updated regularly. We hope you will join us LIVE.
What is MBA LIVE? It's an All-New Virtual Conference Experience
A virtual experience where you'll see, hear and interact with speakers through Q&A and live polling.
Get information, insights and resources that only MBA can provide.
Bringing together members and key industry stakeholders in an interactive and engaging way.
Be positioned to lead even in transition.