Products and Services
- Audit Services (1)
- Data Integrity and Fraud Risk Analysis Solutions (1)
- Data, Analytics and Outsourcing Services; Real Estate Information Services (1)
- Enterprise Loan Quality Management technology and services, Correspondent Loan Acquisition technology, Mortgage data and doc processing services, and MERS® reconciliation technology and annual audit services. (1)
- Post Close Quality Control, Servicing Audits, Branch Audits, Closing Funding, Post Closing, Investor Delivery, FHA Insuring, Repurchase MI Rescission Defense, Contract Underwriting, Due Diligence (1)
- Quality Control and Fraud Prevention Services (1)
- Software solutions for loan quality control and compliance (1)
- Web-based, enterprise financial risk mitigation solutions designed to help remove risk from mortgage lending and drive positive business decisions (1)
MBA thanks the sponsors of the Risk Management, QA & Fraud Prevention Forum 2019. We are grateful for their generous support.
Please contact Angie Kocken at (202) 557-2790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in becoming a sponsor of our 2020 event.
ACES Risk Management (ARMCO)- Platinum Sponsor
Forum Hotel Keys
ARMCO - ACES Risk Management delivers web-based enterprise financial risk mitigation solutions, as well as powerful data and analytics, to the mortgage industry. Dedicate to client success, ARMCO serves the nations top lenders, services, investor and outsourcing professionals who rely on ARMCO's best-in-class risk management and compliance software, and its data, to support loan integrity, meet regulatory requirements, reduce risk and drive positive business decisions.
ACES Audit TechnologyTM, ARMCO's flagship product, can be used to elevate loan quality at any point in the mortgage loan lifecycle. Suitable for any size lender, this user-definable technology standardizes audit requirements; ties pre-funding reviews to post-closing quality control audits; enables seamless trend analysis; identifies credit, compliance and process deficiencies; and helps create manageable action plans.
- Products and Services: Web-based, enterprise financial risk mitigation solutions designed to help remove risk from mortgage lending and drive positive business decisions
- Website: www.armco.us
- Phone: (800) 858-1598
- Address: 1000 West McNab, Pompano Beach, FL 33069
DataVerify- Platinum Sponsor
DataVerify is the premier provider of risk mitigation, data validation, and decision management solutions for the mortgage industry. DataVerify harnesses advanced analytics and technology to create automated and configurable workflow and decision management solutions. The result is a platform that empowers lenders to make precise and consistent business decisions. For more information about DataVerify, call (866) 895-3282 or visit www.dataverify.com.
- Products and Services: Data Integrity and Fraud Risk Analysis Solutions
- Website: www.dataverify.com
- Phone: (866) 895-3282
- Address: 1400 Elbridge Payne Road, Suite 212, Chesterfield, MO 63017
TENA Companies, Inc.- Platinum Sponsor
TENA provides Pre-Funding, Post-Closing and Servicing Quality Control services as well as SecondLook software for firms that prefer to keep QC in house.
- Website: www.tenaco.com
- Phone: (800) 255-8362
- Address: 251 W. Lafayette Frontage Road S., St. Paul, MN 55107
First American Mortgage Solutions- Gold Sponsor
Forum Junior Padfolios
First American Mortgage Solutions is the trusted and proven source to empower innovation across the loan spectrum. Our API-enabled solutions cover data, analytics, valuations, title, settlement, doc management & risk mitigation services, and are strengthened by the nation's largest repository of over 6 million recorded document images and 100% U.S. coverage of property ownership data. Discover how we can help you accelerate your digital strategy today, from online application to eClosing.
- Website: www.firstam.com/mortgagesolutions/
- Phone: (800) 525-3633
- Address: 3 First American Way, Santa Ana, CA 92707
CoreLogic- Bronze Sponsor
Monday Continental Breakfast
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX), the leading provider of property insights and solutions, promotes a healthy housing market and thriving communities. Through its enhanced property data solutions, services and technologies, CoreLogic enables real estate professionals, financial institutions, insurance carriers, government agencies and other housing market participants to help millions of people find, acquire and protect their homes. For more information, please visit www.corelogic.com
- Products and Services: Data, Analytics and Outsourcing Services; Real Estate Information Services
- Website: www.corelogic.com
- Phone: (949) 214-1000
- Address: 40 Pacifica, Suite 900, Irvine, CA 92618
Vendorly- Bronze Sponsor
Tuesday Continental Breakfast
Vendorly is an innovative SaaS vendor oversight platform designed to help financial institutions manage their vendors and meet their evolving vendor oversight obligations. The Vendorly platform can help to streamline vendor due diligence, document maintenance, monitoring and audits. Vendorly is part of the Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (NASDAQ: ASPS) family of businesses. Additional information is available at vendorly.com.
- Website: www.vendorly.com
- Phone: (724) 504-0961
- Address: 1000 Abernathy Road, Northpark Town, Atlanta, GA 30328
ADFITECH, Inc.- Host Sponsor
Adfitech has been providing Quality Control and Due Diligence Services to the mortgage industry since 1983. We provide Post Closing and Pre-funding QC, Servicing Oversight, V3 Fulfillment, MERS Audits, Imaging, Indexing, and Data Capture. Adfitech specializes in Due Diligence and is Rating Agency Reviewed. Clients served include, Reverse Mortgage Lenders, FHLB's, Mortgage Bankers, Community Banks, Savings & Loans, State Housing Agencies, Credit Unions, MI Companies, FHA's and Wall Street Investors.
Our main focus is building and maintaining Client relationships. We utilize real-time and customizable interactive reporting to ensure that results are available when needed and in a format that meets individual needs. Adfitech also gives their clients the ability to track findings, and interact with QA reviewers to clear up issues or trailing documents.
- Website: www.adfitech.com/
- Phone: (800) 880-0456
- Address: 3001 Technology Drive, Edmond, OK 73013
CLA Mortgage Advisory- Host Sponsor
CLA's Mortgage Advisory division offers a wide array of multi-purpose QC and compliance assessments designed to adhere to secondary market requirements and consumer financial protection regulations in a timely, cost-efficient, and consistent manner.
- Website: www.claconnect.com
- Phone: (781) 402-6400
- Address: 131 Hartwell Avenue, Lexington, MA 02421
Closepin- Host Sponsor
- Website: closepin.com
- Phone: (484) 532-5608
- Address: 600 West Germantown Pike, Suite 450, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Cogent QC Systems- Host Sponsor
Cogent QC Systems are the most robust, flexible and comprehensive quality control software applications available to the mortgage industry today. They provide complete risk management solutions for loan quality and compliance, for both originations and servicing.
· ProductionQC System : The platform for all originations audits, including pre-funding, post-funding, EPD, compliance, fraud, repurchase and more.
· ServicingQC System : The platform for all servicing audits, including every servicing department or function, from loan boarding to payoff.
Cogent QC Systems are continuously improved, highly customizable, and strongly supported by our technical staff to ensure that your quality control remains flexible, efficient and effective.
- Products and Services: Software solutions for loan quality control and compliance
- Website: cogentqc.com/
- Phone: (415) 495-3660
- Address: 1 Harbor Drive, Suite 204, Sausalito, CA 94965
Credit Plus- Host Sponsor
- Website: www.creditplus.com
- Phone: (800) 258-3488
- Address: 31550 Winterplace Parkway, Salisbury, MD 21804
Inco-Check, Inc.- Host Sponsor
Inco-Check provides critical decision support tools and services for leading mortgage companies, banks, and lenders nationwide. Inco-Check empowers its clients by assisting them in the assurance of mortgage integrity by providing Quality Control and Fraud Prevention Services. Inco-Check provides Origination and Servicing Quality Control Reviews, Quality Control Management and Auditing Software (QC Ally), 4506T, and Social Security Verification Services.
- Products and Services: Quality Control and Fraud Prevention Services
- Website: www.inco-check.com
- Phone: (949) 453-8480
- Address: 36 Discovery, Suite 210, Irvine, CA 92618
Indecomm Global Services- Host Sponsor
Indecomm Global Services is a leading provider of business services and technology for the US mortgage industry. With solutions for every stage of the mortgage loan lifecycle, risk management and quality control, Indecomm provides Outsourcing, Software as a Service (SaaS), and training to support the various needs of its clients.
- Website: www.indecomm.net
- Phone: (732) 404-0081
- Address: 379 Thornall Street, 2nd Floor, Edison, NJ 08837
LoanLogics- Host Sponsor
LoanLogics is a recognized leader in loan quality management technology. Using advanced regtech capabilities, we help residential mortgage lenders, servicers, insurers and investors validate loan compliance, improve profitability and manage risk. Our innovations and compliance expertise help ensure the accuracy of loan assets in the digital mortgage process.
LoanLogics technology solutions support sensible risk management, sound compliance controls and well-reasoned insights for quality improvement using the following capabilities:
● LoanLogics® IDEATM (Intelligent Data Extraction and Automation) transforms digital images as well as scanned documents into indexed, classified and versioned loan documents through advanced machine learning intelligence. Data extraction then delivers searchable, comparable data elements (LoanFactsTM) that extends beyond traditional OCR. Find the truth in your loan files and accelerate productivity with 100% comparison of data from loan file documents and systems data.
●LoanHD® Loan Quality Management technology and services bring accuracy, granularity and timeliness to audit reviews. Our data-driven digital platform automates audit tasks and provides a structured workflow to find defects, manage remediation activity via a secure web portal, report on the root cause of issues, and establish action plans so you can take corrective action. Using our system, or any of our audit services, efficiently support quality checkpoints from origination through sale or servicing. Real-time, scalable efficiency focuses audit staff on exceptions and creates greater transparency into loan quality.
●LoanHD® Investor Module for Correspondent Loan Acquisition automates every step in the correspondent loan acquisition process from initial loan pricing and the creation and management of commitments, through locking and hedging, classification and data extraction of submitted loan documents, closed loan file eligibility and pre-purchase review and ultimately loan funding and onboarding.
- Products and Services: Enterprise Loan Quality Management technology and services, Correspondent Loan Acquisition technology, Mortgage data and doc processing services, and MERS® reconciliation technology and annual audit services.
- Website: loanlogics.com/
- Phone: (215) 367-5500
- Address: 4800 E Street Road, Suite 50, Trevose, PA 19053
MetaSource- Host Sponsor
MetaSource is a Digital Transformation Solutions provider, focused on Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) / Business Process Management (BPM) services integrated with Enterprise Content Management (ECM), workflow solutions, compliance services and customer experience processes. MetaSource helps its clients manage risk, improve quality, increase efficiency and realize their most important goals - with special expertise serving the mortgage industry.
MetaSource's mortgage services include quality control (QC) audits (pre-fund, post-close, servicing, MERS), lien release, whole loan purchase reviews, and more. MetaSource solutions enable its clients to focus on their core business while MetaSource does the rest.
- Products and Services: Business Process Management (BPM) and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Solutions, Integrated Compliance/Audit Services
- Website: mortgage.metasource.com/
- Phone: (267) 552-6364
- Address: 1900 Frost Road, Suite 100, Bristol, PA 19007
Quality Mortgage Services, LLC- Host Sponsor
Quality Mortgage Services (QMS) is a recognized leader in mortgage audit services, quality control procedures, and mortgage technology solutions.
With over 23 years of experience and a broad knowledge in the mortgage banking industry, QMS is a full service risk management and mortgage technology solutions company that provides mortgage loan analysis results. We provide a wide variety of mortgage quality control and mortgage compliance services, including:
- Mortgage QC Audits (Post-Closing and Pre-Funding)
- Quality Control Plans
- Early Payment Default and Default Audits
- MERS QC and Reconciliations
- ATQ (Audit the QC)
- MARS (Mortgage Analysis Review Software)
www.qcmortgage.com and www.marsaudits.com
- Website: www.qcmortgage.com
- Phone: (615) 591-2528
- Address: 321 Billingsly Court, Unit 15, Franklin, TN 37067
Quest Advisors, Inc.- Host Sponsor
Quest Advisors, Inc. (QA) is a leading expert in the mortgage quality assurance industry, providing expert services, including QC audit reviews, federal and state regulatory compliance reviews, consulting and other quality control offerings to both mortgage lenders and mortgage servicers. Our customized solutions provide clients with options for streamlining their mortgage quality and compliance processes to favorably influence profitability.
Since our inception in 1995, we have partnered with our clients to improve their loan quality as they navigate within the ever-changing mortgage environment. We work closely with our clients to communicate key changes and to provide valuable advisory support in a variety of quality and compliance areas.
We tailor our services to our clients' needs and provide advanced portal-based technology featuring real-time results and reporting. Through the shifting landscape and challenges of the mortgage industry, we have been a stable force. Reach out to Quest Advisors https://questadvisors.com for a superior quality assurance experience.
- Website: questadvisors.com
- Phone: (919) 747-8197
- Address: 8801 Fast Park Dr. Suite 101, Raleigh, NC 27617
Radian- Host Sponsor
Radian is built on financial strength and industry expertise that spans more than 40 years. Today, Radian is ensuring the American dream of homeownership responsibly and sustainably through a comprehensive suite of mortgage, risk, real estate, and title services. We are powered by technology, informed by data and driven to deliver new and better ways to transact and manage risk.
•Radian Mortgage Insurance combines expertise, technology and service to help originators get quotes faster and close loans more efficiently
•Radian Risk Services provides novel solutions for investors seeking opportunities in today's attractive market for credit risk sharing
•Radian Mortgage Services helps loan originators and investors evaluate, acquire, service and securitize mortgages with greater transparency and lower risk
•Radian Real Estate Services helps lenders, servicers and real estate investors value, manage and monitor properties with accuracy, efficiency and profitability
•Radian Title Services provides a comprehensive suite of title insurance products, title services, and traditional and digital closing services.
Learn more about Radian's financial strength and flexibility at www.radian.com.
- Website: www.radian.biz
- Phone: (215) 231-1299
- Address: 1500 Market Street, Suite 2050, Philadelphia, PA 19102
Service 1st- Host Sponsor
Service1st, a Covius company, provides independent, objective, technology-enabled appraisal risk management solutions for residential and commercial mortgage origination, quality control, servicing, default, and REO asset management companies. Our capabilities include first and second opinion valuation services, including desk reviews, valuation risk analysis, field reviews, appraisal compliance reviews, occupancy verification services, AVMs, and title search services and solutions
- Website: www.service1inc.com
- Phone: (412) 518-0051
- Address: 1000 Cliff Mine Road, Suite 300, Pittsburgh, PA 15275
SimpleNexus- Host Sponsor
- Website: simplenexus.com
- Phone: (855) 684-2777
- Address: 2000 W. Ashton Blvd., Suite 500, Lehi, UT 84043
SingleSource- Host Sponsor
SingleSource customizes account specific solutions to ensure our customers achieve maximum results. Having 18 years of experience with originators, loss mitigation divisions, REO, quality control companies, secondary market investors, and mortgage insurers, allows us to expand our knowledge and focus on our customers' needs. Our success with these customers leads us to constantly look for new products and processes. SingleSource provides Collateral Valuation, Title, Settlement, REO Asset Management, Property Preservation and Document Management Services to a vast section of the financial services industry. We understand the services we provide directly impact our customers' business. We will design our services and processes around your business model and your requirements to guarantee your success. We are committed to our customers, their expectations, and our ability to deliver.
- Website: www.singlesourceproperty.com
- Phone: (866) 620-7577
- Address: 1000 Noble Energy Drive, Suite 300, Canonsburg, PA 15317
TRK Connection- Host Sponsor
TRK Connection was founded to deliver innovative software solutions to support the mortgage and banking industries. As an innovator in the quality assurance and mortgage origination space, TRK continues to develop and refine solutions geared to promote and strengthen the loan origination process, pre/post close loan audits and defect remediation
- Website: www.trkconnection.com
- Phone: (888) 317-3988
- Address: 244 W. 300 N., Suite 102, Salt Lake City, UT 84103
The StoneHill Group- Host Sponsor
The StoneHill Group has been, for over 23 years, a premier provider of domestic mortgage outsourcing solutions helping mortgage lenders improve loan quality and manage risk.
We offer a complete range of QC solutions to help meet all investor and regulatory requirements. Services include QC program development and audit services, due diligence, underwriting, post-closing, MERS services, and FHA/VA insuring.
Why Lenders Choose The StoneHill Group.:
· We delivery QUALITY with a sense of urgency
· SSAE 18 / SOC 1 and SOC 2 Compliant
· Audited Financials
· Veteran Owned, US based Company-
· All Domestic Service Provider
· Over 23 successful years of providing quality solutions
· Nationwide coverage
· State of the art network and facilities
· Dedicated and Experienced team of mortgage professionals, partnership mentality
· SAFE Act compliant
· Dunn and Bradstreet, S&P, Moody's, Fitch, and Kroll approved.
- Products and Services: Post Close Quality Control, Servicing Audits, Branch Audits, Closing Funding, Post Closing, Investor Delivery, FHA Insuring, Repurchase MI Rescission Defense, Contract Underwriting, Due Diligence
- Website: www.stonehillgroup.com
- Phone: (877) 399-1936
- Address: 1117 Perimeter Center West E212, Atlanta, GA 30338