Products and Services
- Consumer Credit Risk Scoring (1)
- Systems (1)
- Information Services (1)
- Mortgage Insurance Products (1)
- Mortgage Insurance, Credit Risk Management Solutions (1)
- Regulatory Compliance and Strategic Advisory Services (1)
- Contract Services, Origination Services (1)
- Title Insurance and Settlement Services, Risk Solutions, Appraisal Services, Default Services, Document Solutions, Real Estate Information Database (1)
MBA thanks the sponsors of the Mid-Winter Housing Finance Conference 2018. We are grateful for their generous support.
Please contact Kim Newell at (202) 557-2791 or email email@example.com if you are interested in becoming a sponsor.
First American Mortgage Solutions - Premier Sponsor
First American Mortgage Solutions is guided by our pursuit of certainty in lending and strengthened by the nation's largest repository of 5.3+ billion land records. We deliver collaborative and customizable data, analytic, valuation, title, settlement, and quality control solutions for loan origination and servicing.
- Products and Services: Title Insurance and Settlement Services, Risk Solutions, Appraisal Services, Default Services, Document Solutions, Real Estate Information Database
- Website: www.firstam.com
- Phone: Toll-Free: (800) 854-3643 Phone: (714) 250-3000
- Address: 1 First American Way Santa Ana, CA 92707
Blend - Platinum Sponsor
Tuesday Reception & Dinner
Blend is a Silicon Valley technology company transforming the consumer lending ecosystem. Blend's technology delivers speed and efficiency to lenders, so they can serve the modern borrower and safely navigate the industry's changing rules and regulations.
- Website: blend.com/
- Phone: (650) 550-4810
- Address: 415 Kearny Street San Francisco, CA 94108
Arch Mortgage Insurance - Gold Sponsor
Epic Ski Race
Together is better: Arch MI and United Guaranty are now part of one company! As Arch MI, we lead the industry in financial strength, risk management expertise and innovative MI solutions that grow your share of originations, like Arch MI RateStar ®and Portfolio PowerSM. We're the best-in-class MI partner you can count on for easy technology tools, complimentary training webinars and personalized customer service. Explore new lending opportunities and stay competitive in a rapidly changing market with Arch MI! 800-909-4264. archmi.com
- Products and Services: Mortgage Insurance Products
- Website: www.archmi.com
- Phone: (800) 909-4264
- Address: 3003 Oak Road, Walnut Creek, CA 94597
CoreLogic- Gold Sponsor
Monday Breakfast & Opening General Session
CoreLogic is a business partner that provides high-value information, analytics and outsourcing professional services that give you dynamic insights into your most complex business problems-insights that help you reduce risk and improve performance.
We help you assess issues from every angle. We're one of the world's largest providers of business information and services, with a deep knowledge of the industries we serve. And we combine that with unique expertise in compound data analysis and business process management. Working with CoreLogic, you get the perspective you need to take decisive actions that will help your business excel. Your world is complicated, so collaboration is essential. We partner with you to create customized solutions that integrate with your business needs and processes. And with over a century of experience, we're continuing to provide these solutions as an independent company and trusted partner. We understand-the world is constantly changing. CoreLogic gives you the insight to anticipate challenges before they arise and to achieve ongoing success. For more information please visit the CoreLogic web site, corelogic.com.
- Products and Services: Data, Analytics and Outsourcing Services; Consumer Credit/Information Services
- Website: www.corelogic.com
- Phone: (949) 214-1000
- Address: 40 Pacifica, Suite 900, Irvine CA 92618
Digital Risk, LLC- Gold Sponsor
Digital Risk is the largest independent provider of Risk, Compliance and Transaction Management solutions for the complex and dynamic financial services market.
The individual talents of our thousands of analysts are amplified by the company's proprietary technology and advanced analytics performed using the Making Mortgages SafeTM solutions suite. These proprietary platforms are the result of the analysis of over $100 billion in mortgage loans. We provide:
- Comprehensive platform servicing the entire mortgage life cycle
- Best in class patent-pending analytics and business rule and workflow technology
- Market leading size and scale
- One-stop risk management platform with open architecture and plug-and-play toolset
- Platform flexibility facilitating horizontal and vertical expansion
- State-of-the-art paperless document management system
Our solutions address each phase of the mortgage life cycle by evaluating and monitoring mortgage exposure at the loan level to provide invaluable insight of the key reasons for - and indicators of - credit, fraud and operations risk to predict and to manage loan performance. Our Origination and Collateral Valuation offerings meet growing capacity, regulatory and other challenges faced by the mortgage industry.
Digital Risk constantly improves services and solutions to address the needs of the current market cycle. While many generic analytics technologies are available, none holistically addresses the complexity and constantly shifting needs of the mortgage industry. Our proprietary, patent-pending intelligent platform, VeritasTM, provides information and analysis at the most granular level - the borrower, property and market - as well as at the portfolio level, to measure credit and operations risk, specifically:
Credit Risk Evaluations: Predicting default risk utilizing unique data sources such as credit bureau, property, loan, income, market and many other types of data to drive credit policy and pricing with granularity down to the borrower level at specific points in time.
Operations Risk Assessment: Predicting the risk of errors in the origination of a loan utilizing the characteristics identified in Digital Risk's loan-by-loan analysis of more than $100 billion in mortgages. These models are used to enhance our credit risk models, embedded in our valuation model and enable the effectiveness of our internal operations.
Fraud Assessment: Identifying debt, identity, occupancy, income, collateral value and fraud red flags and indicators to calculate the probability of fraud and/or direct Digital Risk's analysts towards underwriting errors, compliance violations and R&W violations.
However, technology cannot replace the human finesse required to make any final recommendations. Enabled by Digital Risk's analytical platform, our highly-skilled teams meticulously review all data to ensure quality and performance requirements are consistently met, regardless of volume fluctuations.
The nation's largest originators, servicers and government agencies trust our verification solutions to identify errors, misrepresentation or noncompliance. With Digital Risk, clients have the experience, technology and people they need to make confident lending decisions. These client-dedicated teams operate out of offices in New York, Denver, Orlando, Jacksonville, and Boca Raton.
- Products and Services: Risk Management Data/Services/Systems, Due Diligence, Fraud Detection Services, Default Services, Quality Assurance/Contract Services, Origination Services
- Website: www.digitalrisk.com
- Phone: (407) 215-2900
- Address: 2301 Maitland Center Parkway, Suite 165 Maitland, FL 32751
Fannie Mae- Gold Sponsor
Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We provide access to affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times. We aspire to be America's most valued housing partner, and we are moving forward with our partners to build a stronger, safer, more efficient housing finance system.
- Website: www.fanniemae.com/
- Phone: 800-2FANNIE
- Address: 3900 Wisconsin Ave NW Washington, DC 20016-2892
Treliant Risk Advisors, LLC- Gold Sponsor
Sunday Opening Reception
Treliant provides financial services companies and consumer-oriented businesses with trusted advisory services that strengthen compliance, risk management, and business performance. As a firm of leading professionals from industry and government, we assist our clients in navigating changing regulatory agencies and policies while meeting strategic and operational objectives.
We focus on the industry's most pressing concerns, including consumer compliance, global financial crimes, mortgage operations, financial markets conduct, fair lending, litigation support, wealth management compliance, and cybersecurity. We serve companies from Main Street to Wall Street and across the globe, often in partnership with premier law firms. Our firm continues to grow in the service of our clients, with headquarters in Washington, DC and offices in New York and Dallas. For more information, visit www.treliant.com.
- Products and Services: Regulatory Compliance and Strategic Advisory Services
- Website: www.treliant.com
- Phone: (202) 249-7950
- Address: 1255 23rd St NW, Suite 500 Washington, DC 20037
VantageScore Solutions, LLC- Gold Sponsor
VantageScore Solutions, LLC (www.vantagescore.com) is the independently managed company that owns the intellectual property rights to the VantageScore credit scoring models, including the recently announced VantageScore 3.0 model which provides up to 25 percent predictive improvement over earlier models and has the ability to formulate a score for 30 - 35 million previously unscoreable consumers. Initially developed by America's three national credit reporting companies (CRCs) - Equifax, Experian and TransUnion - VantageScore Solutions' highly predictive models use an innovative, patented and patent-pending tri-bureau scoring methodology that provides lenders and consumers with more consistent credit scores across all three national credit reporting companies.
- Products and Services: Consumer Credit Risk Scoring
- Website: www.vantagescore.com
- Phone: (203) 363-2160
- Address: 1055 Washington Boulevard, 3rd Floor Stamford, CT 06901
Corporate Management Advisors, Inc.- Bronze Sponsor
- Website: www.cmainc.com
- Phone: (407) 869-1817
- Address: 785 Douglas Avenue, Altamonte Springs FL 32714
Fir$tFunding, Inc.- Bronze Sponsor
- Website: www.firstfundingusa.com
- Phone: (214) 821-7800
- Address: 1910 Pacific Avenue, Suite 16500, Dallas TX 75201
LexisNexis- Bronze Sponsor
LexisNexis Risk Solutions (www.lexisnexis.com/risk) is a leader in providing essential information that helps customers across all industries and government predict, assess and manage risk. Combining cutting-edge technology, unique data and advanced scoring analytics, we provide products and services that address evolving client needs in the risk sector while upholding the highest standards of security and privacy. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of Reed Elsevier, a leading publisher and information provider that serves customers in more than 100 countries with more than 30,000 employees worldwide.
Our financial services solutions assist organizations with preventing financial crime, achieving regulatory compliance, mitigating business risk, improving operational efficiencies and enhancing profitability.
- Products and Services: Credit Reporting/Scoring Products Due Diligence Employment/Income Verification Fraud Detection Services Mortgage Technology Products/Services Regulations Databases Risk Management Data/Services/Systems
- Website: www.lexisnexis.com/risk/financial-services
- Phone: (800) 869-0751
- Address: 1000 Alderman Drive Alpharetta, GA 30005
MERSCORP Holdings, Inc- Bronze Sponsor
Radian- Bronze Sponsor
Radian Guaranty Inc. provides private mortgage insurance (MI) to lenders nationwide, helping promote and preserve the tradition of homeownership while protecting lenders from default-related losses on residential first mortgages. Radian offers a full array of products, services and training to help lenders provide appropriate and affordable homeownership solutions for borrowers, while driving high quality and profitable business. Radian is headquartered in Philadelphia and features a nationwide team of sales representatives to deliver superior customer service to our clients. For more information on Radian, visit www.radian.biz.
- Products and Services: Mortgage Insurance, Credit Risk Management Solutions
- Website: www.radian.biz
- Phone: (215) 231-1000
- Address: 1601 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19103-2301