Products and Services
- Services (1)
- Systems (1)
- Information Services (1)
- Propel: Comprehensive, compliant, and state-of-the-art document generation platform for mortgages. RiskExec: Reporting and analysis platform for HMDA, CRA, Fair Lending and Fair Servicing. RegCheck: A best-in-class mortgage loan compliance solution to keep you in check. (1)
- Contract Services, Origination Services (1)
- Title Insurance and Settlement Services, Risk Solutions, Appraisal Services, Default Services, Document Solutions, Real Estate Information Database (1)
MBA thanks the sponsors of the Mid-Winter Housing Finance Conference. We are grateful for their generous support.
Please email Kim Newell or call (202) 557-2791 if you are interested in becoming a sponsor of our 2022 event.
To see who sponsored MBA's 2020 Mid-Winter Housing Finance Conference, access the list here.
First American Mortgage Solutions - Premier Sponsor
First American Mortgage Solutions is guided by our pursuit of certainty in lending and strengthened by the nation's largest repository of 5.3+ billion land records. We deliver collaborative and customizable data, analytic, valuation, title, settlement, and quality control solutions for loan origination and servicing.
- Products and Services: Title Insurance and Settlement Services, Risk Solutions, Appraisal Services, Default Services, Document Solutions, Real Estate Information Database
- Website: www.firstam.com
- Phone: Toll-Free: (800) 854-3643 Phone: (714) 250-3000
- Address: 1 First American Way Santa Ana, CA 92707
FICO- Gold Sponsor
Epic Ski Race
FICO (NYSE: FICO) powers decisions that help people and businesses around the world prosper. Founded in 1956 and based in Bozeman, Montana, the company is a pioneer in the use of predictive analytics and data science to improve operational decisions. FICO holds more than 195 US and foreign patents on technologies that increase profitability, customer satisfaction, and growth for businesses in financial services, telecommunications, healthcare, retail, and many other industries. Using FICO solutions, businesses in more than 100 countries do everything from protecting 2.6 billion payment cards from fraud, to helping people get credit, to ensuring that millions of airplanes and rental cars are in the right place at the right time.
- Website: www.fico.com
- Phone: (406) 982-7276
- Address: 5 West Mendenhall, Suites 105 Bozeman, MT 59715 USA
Mortgage Advisory Partners- Gold Sponsor
Sunday Opening Reception
- Website: www.mortgageap.com
Notarize- Gold Sponsor
Monday Breakfast & Opening Session
Founded in 2015, Notarize is the leading remote online notarization platform and the first to enable thousands of people each day to sign and notarize documents online. Powering digital transformation across countless industries and in key life moments, from adopting a child to buying a home, Notarize builds trusted products and services that support and bring trust to life's most important and mission-critical transactions. Notarize is a remote-first technology company backed by leading investors including Canapi Ventures, Capital G, TrueBridge Capital Partners, Wells Fargo, Citi Ventures, Fifth Wall Ventures, Camber Creek, Polaris Ventures and more. For more information, visit notarize.com.
- Website: www.notarize.com
- Address: 745 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116
Voxtur- Gold Sponsor
Monday Night Reception
Voxtur, a real estate technology company, is transforming the North American lending ecosystem with data analytics to simplify and streamline every component, from tax solutions and property valuation to settlement services.
- Website: www.voxtur.com
- Phone: (813) 776-5625
- Address: 5404 Cypress Center Drive Tampa, FL 33609
LexisNexis- Silver Sponsor
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions harnesses the power of data and advanced analytics to provide insights that help businesses and governmental entities reduce risk and improve decisions. We provide data and technology solutions for a wide range of industries.
- Products and Services: Credit Reporting/Scoring Products Due Diligence Employment/Income Verification Fraud Detection Services Mortgage Technology Products/Services Regulations Databases Risk Management Data/Services/Systems
- Website: risk.lexisnexis.com
- Phone: (800) 869-0751
- Address: 1000 Alderman Drive Alpharetta, GA 30005
Old Republic Title- Silver Sponsor
- Website: www.oldrepublictitle.com/lenders
Asurity- Bronze Sponsor
Asurity is dedicated to making the mortgage lending process more cost-effective, timely, and compliant. Our award-winning services, built by industry-leading legal and RegTech experts, help to deliver compliant loan packages, ease the burdens of regulatory reporting, and guide the closing process to the most efficient conclusion.
- Products and Services: Propel: Comprehensive, compliant, and state-of-the-art document generation platform for mortgages. RiskExec: Reporting and analysis platform for HMDA, CRA, Fair Lending and Fair Servicing. RegCheck: A best-in-class mortgage loan compliance solution to keep you in check.
- Website: www.asurity.com/
- Phone: (202) 765-2150
- Address: 1120 20th Street NW, Suite 720S, Washington, D.C. 20036
Auction.com- Bronze Sponsor
Auction.com is the nation's leading online marketplace for distressed residential properties. It offers tools and services that maximize sales, shorten the disposition cycle, yield higher returns, mitigate risks, and stabilize neighborhoods.
- Products and Services: Auction Services, Asset Management, Default Services, Foreclosure/Reconveyance Services, Title Insurance/Services
- Website: www.auction.com/inthenews
- Phone: (800) 793-6107
- Address: 1 Mauchly Irvine, CA 92618-2305
CoreLogic- Bronze Sponsor
CoreLogic is a business partner that provides high-value information, analytics and outsourcing professional services that give you dynamic insights into your most complex business problems-insights that help you reduce risk and improve performance.
We help you assess issues from every angle. We're one of the world's largest providers of business information and services, with a deep knowledge of the industries we serve. And we combine that with unique expertise in compound data analysis and business process management. Working with CoreLogic, you get the perspective you need to take decisive actions that will help your business excel. Your world is complicated, so collaboration is essential. We partner with you to create customized solutions that integrate with your business needs and processes. And with over a century of experience, we're continuing to provide these solutions as an independent company and trusted partner. We understand-the world is constantly changing. CoreLogic gives you the insight to anticipate challenges before they arise and to achieve ongoing success. For more information please visit the CoreLogic web site, corelogic.com.
- Products and Services: Data, Analytics and Outsourcing Services; Consumer Credit/Information Services
- Website: www.corelogic.com
- Phone: (949) 214-1000
- Address: 40 Pacifica, Suite 900, Irvine CA 92618
Corporate Management Advisors, Inc.- Bronze Sponsor
- Website: www.cmainc.com
- Phone: (407) 869-1817
- Address: 785 Douglas Avenue, Altamonte Springs FL 32714
Digital Risk, LLC- Bronze Sponsor
Digital Risk is the largest independent provider of Risk, Compliance and Transaction Management solutions for the complex and dynamic financial services market.
The individual talents of our thousands of analysts are amplified by the company's proprietary technology and advanced analytics performed using the Making Mortgages SafeTM solutions suite. These proprietary platforms are the result of the analysis of over $100 billion in mortgage loans. We provide:
- Comprehensive platform servicing the entire mortgage life cycle
- Best in class patent-pending analytics and business rule and workflow technology
- Market leading size and scale
- One-stop risk management platform with open architecture and plug-and-play toolset
- Platform flexibility facilitating horizontal and vertical expansion
- State-of-the-art paperless document management system
Our solutions address each phase of the mortgage life cycle by evaluating and monitoring mortgage exposure at the loan level to provide invaluable insight of the key reasons for - and indicators of - credit, fraud and operations risk to predict and to manage loan performance. Our Origination and Collateral Valuation offerings meet growing capacity, regulatory and other challenges faced by the mortgage industry.
Digital Risk constantly improves services and solutions to address the needs of the current market cycle. While many generic analytics technologies are available, none holistically addresses the complexity and constantly shifting needs of the mortgage industry. Our proprietary, patent-pending intelligent platform, VeritasTM, provides information and analysis at the most granular level - the borrower, property and market - as well as at the portfolio level, to measure credit and operations risk, specifically:
Credit Risk Evaluations: Predicting default risk utilizing unique data sources such as credit bureau, property, loan, income, market and many other types of data to drive credit policy and pricing with granularity down to the borrower level at specific points in time.
Operations Risk Assessment: Predicting the risk of errors in the origination of a loan utilizing the characteristics identified in Digital Risk's loan-by-loan analysis of more than $100 billion in mortgages. These models are used to enhance our credit risk models, embedded in our valuation model and enable the effectiveness of our internal operations.
Fraud Assessment: Identifying debt, identity, occupancy, income, collateral value and fraud red flags and indicators to calculate the probability of fraud and/or direct Digital Risk's analysts towards underwriting errors, compliance violations and R&W violations.
However, technology cannot replace the human finesse required to make any final recommendations. Enabled by Digital Risk's analytical platform, our highly-skilled teams meticulously review all data to ensure quality and performance requirements are consistently met, regardless of volume fluctuations.
The nation's largest originators, servicers and government agencies trust our verification solutions to identify errors, misrepresentation or noncompliance. With Digital Risk, clients have the experience, technology and people they need to make confident lending decisions. These client-dedicated teams operate out of offices in New York, Denver, Orlando, Jacksonville, and Boca Raton.
- Products and Services: Risk Management Data/Services/Systems, Due Diligence, Fraud Detection Services, Default Services, Quality Assurance/Contract Services, Origination Services
- Website: www.digitalrisk.com
- Phone: (407) 215-2900
- Address: 2301 Maitland Center Parkway, Suite 165 Maitland, FL 32751
Radian- Bronze Sponsor
Radian provides private mortgage insurance (MI) to lenders nationwide, helping promote and preserve the tradition of homeownership while protecting lenders from default-related losses on residential first mortgages. Radian offers a full array of products, services and training to help lenders provide appropriate and affordable homeownership solutions for borrowers, while driving high quality and profitable business. Radian is headquartered in Philadelphia and features a nationwide team of sales representatives to deliver superior customer service to our clients. For more information on Radian, visit www.radian.biz.
- Website: www.radian.biz
Sagent - Bronze Sponsor
- Website: sagentlending.com/
SimpleNexus - Bronze Sponsor
- Website: www.simplenexus.com
- Phone: (404) 885-8000
- Address: 2600 W.Executive Pkwy#300 Lehi, UT 84300