MBA thanks the sponsors of mPowering You 2021. We are grateful for their generous support.
Please email Kim Newell or call (202) 557-2791 if you are interested in becoming a sponsor of our 2022 event.
Arch MI- Premier Sponsor
Premier Sponsor, General Session Featuring General Nadja West and Conference Credentials
Arch MI is a leading provider of mortgage insurance (MI) products, services and innovative solutions. Arch MI's financial strength, risk management expertise and innovative approach make it the right MI partner for originators seeking to explore new lending opportunities, qualify more homebuyers and stay competitive in a rapidly changing market. 800-909-4264. archmi.com
Rocket Mortgage - Platinum Sponsor
Roostify- Platinum Sponsor
General Session Featuring Mika Brzezinski
- Website: www.roostify.com
SWBC Mortgage- Platinum Sponsor
- Website: www.swbcmortgage.com
- Phone: (800) 527-0066
- Address: 9311 San Pedro Ave Ste 100 San Antonio, TX 78216-4459
DataVerify- Gold Sponsor
LinkedIn Profile Consultations
DataVerify is a premier provider of risk mitigation, data validation, and workflow solutions for the lending industry. We harness advanced analytics and technology to create automated and configurable workflow solutions.
- Website: info.dataverify.com/
- Phone: (866) 895-3282
- Address: 1400 Elbridge Payne Rd Suite 212 Chesterfield, MO 63017
Enact Mortgage Insurance- Gold Sponsor
Session featuring Kweilin Ellingrud w/ McKinsey &Co
Enact knows mortgage insurance. That's why we bring our deep expertise, insightful offerings and extra mile service to work every day to help lenders bring the dream of homeownership to more people.
- Website: www.EnactMI.com
- Phone: 800-444-5664
- Address: 8325 Six Forks Road, Raleigh, NC 27615
Factual Data- Gold Sponsor
Factual Data® offers a diverse portfolio of consumer credit and verification services vital to the mortgage lending community and their consumers. Operating a proprietary platform with direct connections to the GSEs and a deep roster of interfaces with leading LOS and POS systems, Factual Data has the technical ability and expertise to stay at the forefront of the digital mortgage ecosystem and emerging technologies. For information, please visit www.factualdata.com and follow us on social media at LinkedIn.
- Website: www.factualdata.com
- Phone: (800) 216-3463
- Address: 5100 Hahns Peak Dr Loveland, CO 80538
Lennar Mortgage- Gold Sponsor
MBA Industry Panel Session
- Website: www.lennarmortgage.com
- Address: 730 NW 107th Ave Suite 400A Miami FL, 33172
Notarize- Gold Sponsor
Session w/ speaker Lisa Sun, CEO & Founder, Gravitas
Notarize is a digital trust provider that integrates technology with live human interaction to transform how people verify identities and conduct business online, starting with notarizations. We are one of the first RON technology vendors to allow any person or organization to get their documents notarized online, 24/7. Our mission is to make it easier for people to execute the most important transactions of their lives and to make those transactions more accessible, convenient, and secure.
- Website: www.notarize.com
- Address: 745 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116
Chase- Silver Sponsor
Transforming Our Business to Meet Your Needs
Your words became our mission. We're always listening to your feedback, and we will continue to simplify to meet your needs. Thank you for making us better.
- Products and Services: Mortgage Bankers, Correspondent Lender
- Website: chaseb2b.com
- Address: 10151 Deerwood Park Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32256
Essent Guaranty, Inc.- Silver Sponsor
Essent Guaranty, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Essent Group, Ltd. (NYSE:ESNT), is a private mortgage insurer focused on managing risk and dedicated to serving as a strong and fair counterparty. Essent's strength is derived from its strong capital position, consistent best-in-class customer service, and collaborative approach to building long-term business relationships.
- Website: www.essent.us/essent.us
- Phone: (877) 673-8190
- Address: Two Radnor Corporate Center, 100 Matsonford Road, Radnor, PA 19087
SitusAMC- Silver - Silver Sponsor
Gravitas NY Confidence Closet
SitusAMC is the leading independent provider of trusted, innovative solutions driving operational efficiency, increasing business effectiveness, and improving market agility across the entire lifecycle of real estate activity.
- Website: www.situsamc.com
- Phone: (888) 748-8710
- Address: 150 E. 52nd St., Suite 4002, New York, NY 10022
Wells Fargo - Silver Sponsor
You can feel confident with a dedicated team of experienced mortgage professionals focused on helping you achieve your goals now and in the future.
With over 25 years of leadership as a residential mortgage investor, you can rely on us to provide:
- Collaborative support
- Streamlined delivery and flexible options
- Competitive execution
- A wide range of products to meet your borrowers' needs
Learn how to become an approved Seller today.
- Products and Services: Correspondent Lending, Mortgage Bankers
- Website: www.wellsfargofunding.com
- Phone: (800) 328-5074, option 4
- Address: 2701 Wells Fargo Way, Minneapolis, MN 55467
DHI Mortgage- Bronze Sponsor
Afternoon Refreshment Break
National MI- Bronze Sponsor
mPowering Morning Coffee Break
- Website: www.nationalmi.com
- Phone: (510) 858-0910
- Address: 2100 Powell St, 12th Floor Emeryville, CA 94608
Pulte Mortgage - Bronze Sponsor
mPowering You Bookshop
- Website: www.pultemortgage.com/
SimpleNexus, LLC- Bronze Sponsor
Atlas of Beauty Book by Miheala Noroc
SimpleNexus is a homeownership platform that unites borrowers with lenders and settlement agents for a seamless journey from point of thought all the way through to closing.
- Website: www.simplenexus.com
- Address: 3300 N. Triumph Blvd, Suite100 Lehi, UT 84043
CBRE- Corporate Sponsor
CBRE Capital Markets is the #1 ranked brokerage firm globally with 23% market share. We provide proactive insights and executable strategies to unlock hidden value, drive returns and enhance outcomes for our clients' real estate investments.
- Website: www.cbre.com/capitalmarkets
- Phone: (713) 787-1900
- Address: 2800 Post Oak Blvd Ste 2100 Houston TX, 77056
Digital Risk, LLC- Corporate Sponsor
Digital Risk is the largest independent provider of Risk, Compliance and Transaction Management solutions for the complex and dynamic financial services market.
The individual talents of our thousands of analysts are amplified by the company's proprietary technology and advanced analytics performed using the Making Mortgages SafeTM solutions suite. These proprietary platforms are the result of the analysis of over $100 billion in mortgage loans. We provide:
- Comprehensive platform servicing the entire mortgage life cycle
- Best in class patent-pending analytics and business rule and workflow technology
- Market leading size and scale
- One-stop risk management platform with open architecture and plug-and-play toolset
- Platform flexibility facilitating horizontal and vertical expansion
- State-of-the-art paperless document management system
Our solutions address each phase of the mortgage life cycle by evaluating and monitoring mortgage exposure at the loan level to provide invaluable insight of the key reasons for - and indicators of - credit, fraud and operations risk to predict and to manage loan performance. Our Origination and Collateral Valuation offerings meet growing capacity, regulatory and other challenges faced by the mortgage industry.
Digital Risk constantly improves services and solutions to address the needs of the current market cycle. While many generic analytics technologies are available, none holistically addresses the complexity and constantly shifting needs of the mortgage industry. Our proprietary, patent-pending intelligent platform, VeritasTM, provides information and analysis at the most granular level - the borrower, property and market - as well as at the portfolio level, to measure credit and operations risk, specifically:
Credit Risk Evaluations: Predicting default risk utilizing unique data sources such as credit bureau, property, loan, income, market and many other types of data to drive credit policy and pricing with granularity down to the borrower level at specific points in time.
Operations Risk Assessment: Predicting the risk of errors in the origination of a loan utilizing the characteristics identified in Digital Risk's loan-by-loan analysis of more than $100 billion in mortgages. These models are used to enhance our credit risk models, embedded in our valuation model and enable the effectiveness of our internal operations.
Fraud Assessment: Identifying debt, identity, occupancy, income, collateral value and fraud red flags and indicators to calculate the probability of fraud and/or direct Digital Risk's analysts towards underwriting errors, compliance violations and R&W violations.
However, technology cannot replace the human finesse required to make any final recommendations. Enabled by Digital Risk's analytical platform, our highly-skilled teams meticulously review all data to ensure quality and performance requirements are consistently met, regardless of volume fluctuations.
The nation's largest originators, servicers and government agencies trust our verification solutions to identify errors, misrepresentation or noncompliance. With Digital Risk, clients have the experience, technology and people they need to make confident lending decisions. These client-dedicated teams operate out of offices in New York, Denver, Orlando, Jacksonville, and Boca Raton.
- Products and Services: Risk Management Data/Services/Systems, Due Diligence, Fraud Detection Services, Default Services, Quality Assurance/Contract Services, Origination Services
- Website: www.digitalrisk.com
- Phone: (407) 215-2900
- Address: 2301 Maitland Center Parkway, Suite 165 Maitland, FL 32751