Products and Services
MBA thanks the sponsors of mPowering You 2019. We are grateful for their generous support.
Please contact Kim Newell at (202) 557-2791 or email email@example.com if you are interested in becoming a sponsor.
Arch Mortgage Insurance- Premier Sponsor
Premier Sponsor and Featured Speaker: Brad Meltzer
Arch MI is a leading provider of mortgage insurance (MI) products, services and innovative solutions. Arch MI's financial strength, risk management expertise and innovative approach make it the right MI partner for originators seeking to explore new lending opportunities, qualify more homebuyers and stay competitive in a rapidly changing market. 800-909-4264. archmi.com
Chase- Platinum Sponsor
Featured Speaker: Mika Brzezinski
Transforming Our Business to Meet Your Needs
Your words became our mission. We're always listening to your feedback, and we will continue to simplify to meet your needs. Thank you for making us better.
- Products and Services: Mortgage Bankers, Correspondent Lender
- Website: chaseb2b.com
- Address: 10151 Deerwood Park Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32256
DataVerify- Platinum Sponsor
DataVerify provides an automated risk mitigation system that identifies fraud and misrepresentation in the loan origination process resulting in improved loan quality, reduced cost. For Info about DataVerify, call (866) 895-3282 or www.dataverify.com
- Website: www.dataverify.com
- Phone: (866) 895-3282
Union Home Mortgage Corp.- Platinum Sponsor
Featured Speaker: Dia Simms
Since our inception in 1970, Union Home Mortgage Corp. has established an outstanding reputation based on professional conduct and uncompromising integrity. Since then, our customer-centric focus has helped us grow our annual lending volume to over a billion dollars in transactions per year.
Today, Union Home is a full-service mortgage banking company with corporate headquarters in Strongsville, Ohio. In addition, we also maintain a comprehensive network of strategically located branch offices throughout the United States. Union Home has local branch offices in California, Colorado, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina. The Corporation is licensed in 19 states and conducts, Retail, Wholesale and Correspondent business.
- Products and Services: Mortgage Bankers
- Website: www.unionhomemortgage.com
- Phone: (440) 234-4300
- Address: 8241 Dow Circle, Strongsville, OH 44136-1761
Fiserv - Gold Sponsor
Linkedin Profile Reviews
Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global provider of information management and electronic commerce systems for the financial services industry. The company provides integrated technology and services that create value for its clients. Fiserv drives innovation that transforms experiences for more than 16,000 clients worldwide, including banks, credit unions and thrifts, billers, mortgage lenders and leasing companies, brokerage and investment firms, and other business clients. Fiserv Lending Solutions enable you to originate and service loans and leases more quickly and efficiently while minimizing risk for your lending operations. They offer superior loan processing solutions that reduce costs, generate revenue, allow you to stay focused in an increasingly competitive landscape, and position your organization for future growth. To learn more, visit us at www.fiserv.com.
- Products and Services: Integrated Mortgage Lending Solutions and Services
- Website: www.fiserv.com
- Phone: (800) 872-7882
- Address: 255 Fiserv Drive, P.O. Box 979, Brookfield, WI 53045
Quicken Loans, Inc.- Gold Sponsor
Featured Speaker: Meg Myers Morgan
Quicken Loans is uniquely positioned to deliver a best-in-class mortgage experience. Our fresh perspective combined with responding with a sense of urgency creates flawless execution. For 30 years, Quicken Loans has been celebrated for providing world-class client service. For five years in a row, J.D. Power has ranked Quicken Loans highest in the nation in customer satisfaction for Primary Mortgage Origination. And this year, for the first time, they've also ranked us highest for Mortgage Servicing. We're currently the leading online lender and the 2nd largest retail mortgage lender in the country. By creating industry-leading technology, Quicken Loans has introduced clarity, speed and ease to the mortgage experience. Our apps give 24/7 visibility to the status of a loan ensuring we focus on "Every Client. Every Time. No Exceptions. No Excuses."
- Website: www.quickenloans.com
- Phone: (888) 600-6942
- Address: 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit MI 48226-1906
Essent Guaranty, Inc.- Silver Sponsor
Essent Guaranty, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Essent Group, Ltd. (NYSE:ESNT), is a private mortgage insurer focused on managing risk and dedicated to serving as a strong and fair counterparty. Essent's strength is derived from its strong capital position, consistent best-in-class customer service, and collaborative approach to building long-term business relationships.
- Website: www.essent.us/essent.us
- Phone: (877) 673-8190
- Address: Two Radnor Corporate Center, 100 Matsonford Road, Radnor, PA 19087
Genworth Mortgage Insurance- Silver Sponsor
Genworth Mortgage Insurance has all the MI products you'd expect. But we want to be more than that. We want to be your trusted partner. With Genworth, you'll get:
- Competitive rates and guidelines
- Strong management practices and transparent terms
- Easy access and responsiveness
- Technology that saves you time in the origination process
- Some of the fastest turn times in the industry
- Expert guidance from our ActionCenter® and regional underwriters and appraisers
- Seasoned, knowledgeable sales and underwriting teams
- Comprehensive training programs for you and your staff
- An active Government Relations team
- Innovative products like Homebuyer Privileges® and our Homeowner Assistance Program
Let's help someone buy a house today.
- Products and Services: Mortgage Insurance Products
- Website: www.mortgageinsurance.genworth.com/
- Phone: (800) 444-5664
- Address: 8325 Six Forks Road, Raleigh, NC 27615
Pulte Mortgage - Silver Sponsor
Industry Panel: Leadership & Learning
- Website: www.pultemortgage.com/
UBS- Silver Sponsor
Gravitas New York Confidence Closet
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage- Silver Sponsor
You can feel confident with a dedicated team of experienced mortgage professionals focused on helping you achieve your goals now and in the future.
With over 25 years of leadership as a residential mortgage investor, you can rely on us to provide:
- Collaborative support
- Streamlined delivery and flexible options
- Competitive execution
- A wide range of products to meet your borrowers' needs
Learn how to become an approved Seller today.
- Products and Services: Correspondent Lending, Mortgage Bankers
- Website: www.wellsfargofunding.com
- Phone: (800) 328-5074, option 4
- Address: 2701 Wells Fargo Way, Minneapolis, MN 55467
Altisource- Bronze Sponsor
Networking Refreshment Break
- Website: www.altisource.com
- Address: 6060 Center Drive, Suite 600 Los Angeles, CA 90045
Radian- Bronze Sponsor
Radian Guaranty Inc. provides private mortgage insurance (MI) to lenders nationwide, helping promote and preserve the tradition of homeownership while protecting lenders from default-related losses on residential first mortgages. Radian offers a full array of products, services and training to help lenders provide appropriate and affordable homeownership solutions for borrowers, while driving high quality and profitable business. Radian is headquartered in Philadelphia and features a nationwide team of sales representatives to deliver superior customer service to our clients. For more information on Radian, visit www.radian.biz.
- Website: www.radian.biz
- Phone: (215) 231-1000
- Address: 1601 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19103-2301
Wintrust Mortgage - Bronze Sponsor
- Website: www.wintrustmortgage.com
- Phone: (847) 939-9500
- Address: 9700 w. higgins rd., suite 300, Rosemont, IL 60018
Amazon Web Services- Corporate Sponsor
- Website: aws.amazon.com
- Address: 7 West 34th Street New York, NY 10001
Bank of America- Corporate Sponsor
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving approximately 47 million consumer and small business relationships with approximately 4,700 retail financial centers, approximately 16,000 ATMs, and award-winning online banking with approximately 33 million active users and approximately 20 million mobile users.
- Website: www.bankofamerica.com
- Address: 100 North Tryon St. Charlotte, NC 28202
CBRE- Corporate Sponsor
- Website: wwww.cbre.com
- Phone: (713) 787-1900
- Address: 929 Gessner, Ste 1700 Houston, TX 77024
Colonial Savings- Corporate Sponsor
- Website: www.gocolonial.com
- Phone: (817) 390.2046
- Address: 2626 A West Freeway Forth Worth, TX 76102
DHI Mortgage- Corporate Sponsor
Digital Risk, LLC- Corporate Sponsor
Digital Risk is the largest independent provider of Risk, Compliance and Transaction Management solutions for the complex and dynamic financial services market.
The individual talents of our thousands of analysts are amplified by the company's proprietary technology and advanced analytics performed using the Making Mortgages SafeTM solutions suite. These proprietary platforms are the result of the analysis of over $100 billion in mortgage loans. We provide:
- Comprehensive platform servicing the entire mortgage life cycle
- Best in class patent-pending analytics and business rule and workflow technology
- Market leading size and scale
- One-stop risk management platform with open architecture and plug-and-play toolset
- Platform flexibility facilitating horizontal and vertical expansion
- State-of-the-art paperless document management system
Our solutions address each phase of the mortgage life cycle by evaluating and monitoring mortgage exposure at the loan level to provide invaluable insight of the key reasons for - and indicators of - credit, fraud and operations risk to predict and to manage loan performance. Our Origination and Collateral Valuation offerings meet growing capacity, regulatory and other challenges faced by the mortgage industry.
Digital Risk constantly improves services and solutions to address the needs of the current market cycle. While many generic analytics technologies are available, none holistically addresses the complexity and constantly shifting needs of the mortgage industry. Our proprietary, patent-pending intelligent platform, VeritasTM, provides information and analysis at the most granular level - the borrower, property and market - as well as at the portfolio level, to measure credit and operations risk, specifically:
Credit Risk Evaluations: Predicting default risk utilizing unique data sources such as credit bureau, property, loan, income, market and many other types of data to drive credit policy and pricing with granularity down to the borrower level at specific points in time.
Operations Risk Assessment: Predicting the risk of errors in the origination of a loan utilizing the characteristics identified in Digital Risk's loan-by-loan analysis of more than $100 billion in mortgages. These models are used to enhance our credit risk models, embedded in our valuation model and enable the effectiveness of our internal operations.
Fraud Assessment: Identifying debt, identity, occupancy, income, collateral value and fraud red flags and indicators to calculate the probability of fraud and/or direct Digital Risk's analysts towards underwriting errors, compliance violations and R&W violations.
However, technology cannot replace the human finesse required to make any final recommendations. Enabled by Digital Risk's analytical platform, our highly-skilled teams meticulously review all data to ensure quality and performance requirements are consistently met, regardless of volume fluctuations.
The nation's largest originators, servicers and government agencies trust our verification solutions to identify errors, misrepresentation or noncompliance. With Digital Risk, clients have the experience, technology and people they need to make confident lending decisions. These client-dedicated teams operate out of offices in New York, Denver, Orlando, Jacksonville, and Boca Raton.
- Products and Services: Risk Management Data/Services/Systems, Due Diligence, Fraud Detection Services, Default Services, Quality Assurance/Contract Services, Origination Services
- Website: www.digitalrisk.com
- Phone: (407) 215-2900
- Address: 2301 Maitland Center Parkway, Suite 165 Maitland, FL 32751
Eagle Home Mortgage-- Corporate Sponsor
- Website: www.eaglehm.com
- Phone: (305) 559-4000
- Address: 730 NW 107th Avenue Miami, FL 33172
National MI- Corporate Sponsor
- Website: www.nationalmi.com
- Phone: (510) 858-0910
- Address: 2100 Powell St, 12th Floor Emeryville, CA 94608
TD Bank- Corporate Sponsor