National Mortgage Servicing Conference & Expo 2017
Where Mortgage Loan Servicing Meets Innovation
MBA's National Mortgage Servicing Conference & Expo is the must-attend event for servicers of all sizes and business models. In 2017, we are pleased to return to the Gaylord Texan - just outside of Dallas - a repeat attendee favorite and hub of servicing activity!
This conference is designed to provide practical and relevant information needed to succeed now and in the future. This year, innovation in mortgage servicing will be at the forefront of discussions, including new strategies and tools to achieve results for today's and tomorrow's borrowers and investors. Additionally, we will take a close look at the future of loss mitigation, a timely conversation as HAMP comes to a close just a few weeks prior to the conference.
Content + Topics to Include:
- Content for all experience levels, including sessions just for servicers
- Innovation and efficiency in servicing technology and processes
- The future of loss mitigation
- Business imperatives, including government program updates, property preservation, compliance concerns and more
- Woman's MPOWER networking event (back by popular demand!)
Who Should Attend?
All residential mortgage loan servicers, regardless of size and model type, should attend including:
- Senior management
- Servicing managers and staff
- Default managers
- Customer Service managers
- Service providers and other vendors to the servicing industry
MBA's National Mortgage Servicing Conference & Expo 2017 is intended to satisfy CLE credits upon approval by applicable state bar licensing entities.