Products and Services
- Mortgage Insurance Products (2)
- Services (1)
- Correspondent Lending (1)
- Correspondent Lending, Mortgage Bankers (1)
- Default Management Services (1)
- Enterprise Technology Solutions and Services (1)
- Integrated Mortgage Lending Solutions and Services (1)
- MERS® System, MERS® Commercial, MERS® eRegistry (1)
- Mortgage Bankers (1)
- Mortgage Bankers, Correspondent Lender (1)
- Mortgage Insurance Products (1)
- Services (1)
- National Correspondent Lender, Loan Servicing (1)
- Private Banking, Investment Banking, Asset Management Services (1)
- Contract Services, Origination Services (1)
- Warehouse Lender, Correspondent Lender, Lines of Credit and Treasury Services (1)
MBA thanks the sponsors of the National Secondary Market Conference & Expo 2016. We are grateful for their generous support.
Accenture- Diamond Sponsor
Accenture Credit Services is a full-service provider of residential mortgage transformation services. We team with clients to deliver high performance operating environments that bring improvements in quality, cost, service and delivery. By leveraging our deep domain expertise, systems integration and management, software and large-scale process outsourcing flexibility, Accenture helps lenders and servicers industrialize their operations to meet current and anticipated challenges.
- Products and Services: Mortgage Process Outsourcing, Consultants, Default Services, Foreclosure Services, Loan Origination Services, Outsource Specialists, Quality Assurance/Contract Services, Underwriting Systems/Services
- Website: www.accenture.com/creditservices
- Phone: (704) 370-5265
- Address: 8215 Forest Point Boulevard Charlotte, NC 28202-2225
Freedom Mortgage Corporation - Diamond Sponsor
Opening General Session
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is a national, full-service mortgage banker with retail, wholesale, correspondent and commercial origination and servicing operations. The company is licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C. and Puerto Rico. Freedom Mortgage maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and is known for using the most advanced technologies and providing world-class service to its clients, borrowers and partners. The company was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey. For more information, please visit www.FreedomMortgage.com.
- Products and Services: Mortgage Bankers
- Website: www.freedommortgage.com
- Phone: (800) 220-3333
- Address: 3003 Oak Road, Walnut Creek, CA 94597
Movement Mortgage- Platinum Sponsor
HOT SPOT in the HUB
Movement Mortgage exists to love and value people by leading a Movement of Change in its industry, corporate culture and communities. It is one of the fastest growing private mortgage lenders in the U.S., originating more than $7.8 billion in 2015. Founded in 2008, Movement is known for its high standard of service and innovative loan processing model, which begins with upfront, six-hour underwriting and aims to finish the loan process in seven business days. The company employs over 3,000 people and has more than 500 branches in the U.S. Movement is based in Fort Mill, South Carolina and has operations centers in Virginia Beach and Richmond, Virginia, and Phoenix, Arizona. Its non-profit organization, The Movement Foundation, has reinvested more than $16.5 million in community centers, schools and other outreach programs to date. For more information, visit www.movement.com.
- Website: www.movement.com
- Phone: (704) 997-3582
- Address: 8024 Calvin Hill Road, Fort Mill, SC 29907
The Money Source, Inc.- Platinum Sponsor
The Money Source Inc. is a national correspondent lender. We feel an obligation to our partners, clients and the homeowners to build a business that focuses on the one thing we all strive for in life, to Grow Happiness. We do that by living our core values of People Matter., Inspiring Leadership, Strength of Character and Rock Solid Service. All of this enables us to be a better partner and help you grow your mortgage business.
- Products and Services: National Correspondent Lender, Loan Servicing
- Website: www.themoneysource.com
- Phone: (800) 279-3257
- Address: 135 Maxess Road Melville, NY 11747-3801
Altisource Portfolio Solutions, Inc.- Gold Sponsor
General Session: A Conversation with GSE Leadership
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (NASDAQ: ASPS) is a premier marketplace and transaction solutions provider for the real estate, mortgage and consumer debt industries. Altisource's proprietary business processes, vendor and electronic payment management software and behavioral science-based analytics improve outcomes for marketplace participants. Additional information is available at altisource.com.
- Products and Services: Default Management Services
- Website: www.altisource.com
- Phone: (877) 839-7117
- Address: 1000 Abernathy Rd N.E., Suite 200 Atlanta, GA 30328
Arch Mortgage Insurance Company (Arch MI)- Gold Sponsor
Arch Mortgage Insurance Company- Arch MI's leadership in the MI industry has already revolutionized the secondary landscape with solutions like Portfolio PowerSM (through Arch Mortgage Guaranty Company) and Arch MI RateStarSM. Focused on identifying profitable market opportunities for its customers, Arch will continue to explore and develop potential new solutions to support emerging secondary market needs in 2016.
- Products and Services: Mortgage Insurance Products
- Website: www.archmi.com
- Phone: (800) 909-4264
- Address: 3003 Oak Road, Walnut Creek, CA 94597
Chase- Gold Sponsor
Conference Hotel Keys
We're Right Here - Supporting your business
Responsiveness and exceptional service are more than just words to us. They're what drive us to help build your success and to partner with you - even in a changing market. It's our focus. It's our promise to you: to be right here - supporting your business.
- Products and Services: Mortgage Bankers, Correspondent Lender
- Website: chaseb2b.com/righthere
- Address: 10151 Deerwood Park Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32256
Essent Guaranty, Inc.- Gold Sponsor
Essent Guaranty, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Essent Group, Ltd. (NYSE:ESNT), is a private mortgage insurer focused on managing risk and dedicated to serving as a strong and fair counterparty. Essent's strength is derived from its strong capital position, consistent best-in-class customer service, and collaborative approach to building long-term business relationships.
- Products and Services: Mortgage Insurance Products
- Website: www.essent.us
- Phone: (610) 230-0555
- Address: Two Radnor Corporate Center, 100 Matsonford Road, Radnor, PA 19087
Genworth Mortgage Insurance- Gold Sponsor
Genworth Mortgage Insurance has all the MI products you'd expect. But we want to be more than that. We want to be your trusted partner. With Genworth, you'll get:
- Competitive rates and guidelines
- Strong management practices and transparent terms
- Easy access and responsiveness
- Technology that saves you time in the origination process
- Some of the fastest turn times in the industry
- Expert guidance from our ActionCenter® and regional underwriters and appraisers
- Seasoned, knowledgeable sales and underwriting teams
- Comprehensive training programs for you and your staff
- An active Government Relations team
- Innovative products like Homebuyer Privileges® and our Homeowner Assistance Program
Let's help someone buy a house today.
- Products and Services: Mortgage Insurance Products
- Website: www.mortgageinsurance.genworth.com/
- Phone: (800) 444-5664
- Address: 8325 Six Forks Road, Raleigh, NC 27615
Wells Fargo Funding- Gold Sponsor
You can feel confident with a dedicated team of experienced mortgage professionals focused on helping you achieve your goals now and in the future.
With over 25 years of leadership as a residential mortgage investor, you can rely on us to provide:
- Collaborative support
- Streamlined delivery and flexible options
- Competitive execution
- A wide range of products to meet your borrowers' needs
Learn how to become an approved Seller today.
- Products and Services: Correspondent Lending, Mortgage Bankers
- Website: www.wellsfargofunding.com
- Phone: (800) 328-5074, option 4
- Address: 2701 Wells Fargo Way, Minneapolis, MN 55467
Digital Risk, LLC- Silver Sponsor
Women in Real Estate Finance Lunch and Networking Event
Digital Risk is the largest independent provider of Risk, Compliance and Transaction Management solutions for the complex and dynamic financial services market.
The individual talents of our thousands of analysts are amplified by the company's proprietary technology and advanced analytics performed using the Making Mortgages SafeTM solutions suite. These proprietary platforms are the result of the analysis of over $100 billion in mortgage loans. We provide:
- Comprehensive platform servicing the entire mortgage life cycle
- Best in class patent-pending analytics and business rule and workflow technology
- Market leading size and scale
- One-stop risk management platform with open architecture and plug-and-play toolset
- Platform flexibility facilitating horizontal and vertical expansion
- State-of-the-art paperless document management system
Our solutions address each phase of the mortgage life cycle by evaluating and monitoring mortgage exposure at the loan level to provide invaluable insight of the key reasons for - and indicators of - credit, fraud and operations risk to predict and to manage loan performance. Our Origination and Collateral Valuation offerings meet growing capacity, regulatory and other challenges faced by the mortgage industry.
Digital Risk constantly improves services and solutions to address the needs of the current market cycle. While many generic analytics technologies are available, none holistically addresses the complexity and constantly shifting needs of the mortgage industry. Our proprietary, patent-pending intelligent platform, VeritasTM, provides information and analysis at the most granular level - the borrower, property and market - as well as at the portfolio level, to measure credit and operations risk, specifically:
Credit Risk Evaluations: Predicting default risk utilizing unique data sources such as credit bureau, property, loan, income, market and many other types of data to drive credit policy and pricing with granularity down to the borrower level at specific points in time.
Operations Risk Assessment: Predicting the risk of errors in the origination of a loan utilizing the characteristics identified in Digital Risk's loan-by-loan analysis of more than $100 billion in mortgages. These models are used to enhance our credit risk models, embedded in our valuation model and enable the effectiveness of our internal operations.
Fraud Assessment: Identifying debt, identity, occupancy, income, collateral value and fraud red flags and indicators to calculate the probability of fraud and/or direct Digital Risk's analysts towards underwriting errors, compliance violations and R&W violations.
However, technology cannot replace the human finesse required to make any final recommendations. Enabled by Digital Risk's analytical platform, our highly-skilled teams meticulously review all data to ensure quality and performance requirements are consistently met, regardless of volume fluctuations.
The nation's largest originators, servicers and government agencies trust our verification solutions to identify errors, misrepresentation or noncompliance. With Digital Risk, clients have the experience, technology and people they need to make confident lending decisions. These client-dedicated teams operate out of offices in New York, Denver, Orlando, Jacksonville, and Boca Raton.
- Products and Services: Risk Management Data/Services/Systems, Due Diligence, Fraud Detection Services, Default Services, Quality Assurance/Contract Services, Origination Services
- Website: www.digitalrisk.com
- Address: Digital Risk, LLC 2301 Maitland Center Parkway, Suite 165 Maitland, FL 32751 Phone: (407) 215-2900 www.digitalrisk.com
Ellie Mae, Inc.®- Silver Sponsor
Ellie Mae® (NYSE:ELLI) is a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. Ellie Mae's Encompass® all-in-one mortgage management solution provides one system of record that allows banks, credit unions and mortgage lenders to originate and fund mortgages and improve compliance, loan quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com or call (877) 355-4362 to learn more.
- Products and Services: Enterprise Technology Solutions and Services
- Website: www.EllieMae.com
- Phone: (877) 355-4362
- Address: 4420 Rosewood Drive, Suite 500, Pleasanton, CA 94588
MERSCORP Holdings, Inc.- Silver Sponsor
Monday Refreshment Breaks in The HUB
MERSCORP Holdings, Inc. is a privately held corporation that owns and manages the MERS® System and all other MERS® products. The MERS® System is a national electronic database that tracks changes in mortgage servicing and beneficial ownership interests in residential mortgage loans on behalf of its members. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. (MERS) serves as the mortgagee in the land records for loans registered on the MERS® System, and is a nominee (or agent) for the owner of the promissory note.
- Products and Services: MERS® System, MERS® Commercial, MERS® eRegistry
- Website: www.mersinc.org
- Phone: (703) 761-1270
- Address: 1818 Library Street Reston, VA 20190
PHH Mortgage- Silver Sponsor
Monday COFFEE SPOT
PHH Mortgage is recognized as an industry leader in mortgage services. As a top national lender licensed in all 50 states, we have the knowledge and expertise to make your mortgage business more efficient and profitable. Whether you're a real estate company, financial institution, investment firm or relocation professional, PHH Mortgage can help you meet your challenges - and exceed your expectations - in delivering mortgage solutions to your customers. Find out more about what we can do for you at www.phhmortgagesolutions.com.
- Products and Services: Correspondent Lenders, Subservicers, Outsource Specialists, Mortgage Technology Products/Services
- Website: www.phhmortgagesolutions.com
- Phone: (856) 917-0432
- Address: 1 Mortgage Way, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054-4637
Texas Capital Bank- Silver Sponsor
Daily Highlight Emails
Texas Capital Bank is a commercial bank that delivers highly customized financial services to businesses across the country, including credit and treasury solutions designed for mortgage bankers through our Mortgage Finance division. Texas Capital Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ®: TCBI) and is recognized as one of Forbes Best Banks in America.
- Products and Services: Warehouse Lender, Correspondent Lender, Lines of Credit and Treasury Services
- Website: www.texascapitalbank.com/
- Phone: (866) 806-4593
- Address: 2350 Lakeside Boulevard, Richardson, TX 75082-4336
Credit Suisse- Bronze Sponsor
Credit Suisse AG is one of the world's leading financial services providers and is part of the Credit Suisse group of companies. As an integrated bank, Credit Suisse is able to offer clients its expertise in the areas of private banking, investment banking and asset management from a single source. Credit Suisse provides specialist advisory services, comprehensive solutions and innovative products to companies, institutional clients and high net worth private clients worldwide, and also to retail clients in Switzerland. Credit Suisse is headquartered in Zurich and operates in over 50 countries worldwide. The group employs approximately 48,200 people. The registered shares (CSGN) of Credit Suisse's parent company, Credit Suisse Group AG, are listed in Switzerland and, in the form of American Depositary Shares (CS), in New York. Further information about Credit Suisse can be found at www.credit-suisse.com .
- Products and Services: Private Banking, Investment Banking, Asset Management Services
- Website: www.credit-suisse.com
- Phone: (212) 325-2000
- Address: 11 Madison Avenue, 4th Floor, New York NY 10010-3698
Ditech Financial LLC Correspondent Lending - Bronze Sponsor
Why ditech? There are many reasons why our clients choose us as their correspondent lending partner. Our industry expertise. Our competitive pricing. Our ever-expanding product menu. And that's just the beginning.
We've greatly reduced the number of overlays and streamlined our loan review methods which, for you, means quicker funding times.
We offer you best-in-class training on ditech products and processes.
We dedicate a client manager to address your business needs efficiently and effectively.
Leverage the power of ditech to:
Grow your business
Save time and money
Do more, with ditech.
Call (877) 700-4622 or visit correspondent.ditech.com today!
- Products and Services: Correspondent Lending
- Website: correspondent.ditech.com
- Phone: (877) 700-4622 ext. 9
- Address: 1100 Virginia Drive, Fort Washington, PA 19034-3204
EverBank- Bronze Sponsor
- Website: www.everbank.com/
Fannie Mae- Bronze Sponsor
Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We provide access to affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times. We aspire to be America's most valued housing partner, and we are moving forward with our partners to build a stronger, safer, more efficient housing finance system.
- Website: www.fanniemae.com/
- Phone: 800-2FANNIE
- Address: 3900 Wisconsin Ave NW Washington, DC 20016-2892
Fiserv- Bronze Sponsor
Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global provider of information management and electronic commerce systems for the financial services industry. The company provides integrated technology and services that create value for its clients. Fiserv drives innovation that transforms experiences for more than 16,000 clients worldwide, including banks, credit unions and thrifts, billers, mortgage lenders and leasing companies, brokerage and investment firms, and other business clients. Fiserv Lending Solutions enable you to originate and service loans and leases more quickly and efficiently while minimizing risk for your lending operations. They offer superior loan processing solutions that reduce costs, generate revenue, allow you to stay focused in an increasingly competitive landscape, and position your organization for future growth. To learn more, visit us at www.fiserv.com.
- Products and Services: Integrated Mortgage Lending Solutions and Services
- Website: www.fiserv.com
- Phone: (800) 872-7882
- Address: 255 Fiserv Drive, P.O. Box 979, Brookfield, WI 53045
Caliber Home Loans- Host Sponsor
- Website: caliberhomeloans.com
- Phone: (555) 202-1124
- Address: 3701 Kegent Blvd Irving, TX 75063