Products and Services
- Services, Specialty Insurance, Escrow and Settlement Services, Underwriting and more (1)
- Consumer Credit Risk Scoring (1)
- Systems (1)
- Services, Consultants (1)
- Information Services (1)
- Mortgage Insurance, Credit Risk Management Solutions (1)
- Regulatory Compliance and Strategic Advisory Services (1)
- Contract Services, Origination Services (1)
- Title Insurance and Settlement Services, Risk Solutions, Appraisal Services, Default Services, Document Solutions, Real Estate Information Database (1)
MBA thanks the sponsors of the Mid-Winter Housing Finance Conference 2016. We are grateful for their generous support.
Please contact Kim Newell at 202-557-2791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in becoming a sponsor.
First American- Premier Sponsor
First American Mortgage Solutions is guided by our pursuit of certainty in lending and strengthened by the nation's largest repository of 5.3+ billion land records. We deliver collaborative and customizable data, analytic, valuation, title, settlement, and quality control solutions for loan origination and servicing.
- Products and Services: Title Insurance and Settlement Services, Risk Solutions, Appraisal Services, Default Services, Document Solutions, Real Estate Information Database
- Website: www.firstam.com
- Phone: Toll-Free: (800) 854-3643 Phone: (714) 250-3000
- Address: 1 First American Way Santa Ana, CA 92707
Black Knight Financial Services- Gold Sponsor
Thursday Cocktail Reception
Black Knight Data & Analytics is a leading source of comprehensive property, MLS and mortgage performance data and intelligence. Our actionable data and analytics solutions help our clients improve strategic and tactical performance; identify, reduce and mitigate risk; satisfy regulatory requirements; leverage cost savings; and create opportunities for growth and increased profitability. As a result, financial institutions, real estate professionals, government agencies, marketers, resellers and licensors nationwide trust Black Knight to help them be more competitive, market more effectively and generate more business.
Black Knight Data & Analytics is an integral part of Black Knight Financial Services' end-to-end solutions suite and offers:
- Property, MLS and mortgage performance data
- Mortgage and real estate analytics
- Automated Valuations
- Lead generation
- Property tax reporting
- Solutions consulting
- Products and Services: Data & Analytics, Mortgage Technology Products/Services, Loan Origination Systems, Risk Management Data/Services Systems, Title Insurance/Services, Consultants
- Website: www.BlackKnightDNA.com
- Phone: (866) 964-8343
- Address: 601 Riverside Avenue Jacksonville, FL 32204
Core Logic- Gold Sponsor
Epic Ski Race
CoreLogic is a business partner that provides high-value information, analytics and outsourcing professional services that give you dynamic insights into your most complex business problems-insights that help you reduce risk and improve performance.
We help you assess issues from every angle. We're one of the world's largest providers of business information and services, with a deep knowledge of the industries we serve. And we combine that with unique expertise in compound data analysis and business process management. Working with CoreLogic, you get the perspective you need to take decisive actions that will help your business excel. Your world is complicated, so collaboration is essential. We partner with you to create customized solutions that integrate with your business needs and processes. And with over a century of experience, we're continuing to provide these solutions as an independent company and trusted partner. We understand-the world is constantly changing. CoreLogic gives you the insight to anticipate challenges before they arise and to achieve ongoing success. For more information please visit the CoreLogic web site, corelogic.com.
- Products and Services: Data, Analytics and Outsourcing Services; Consumer Credit/Information Services
- Website: www.corelogic.com
- Phone: Toll-Free: (800) 426-1466 Local: (714) 250-6400
- Address: 4 First American Way Santa Ana, CA 92707 USA
Digital Risk, LLC- Gold Sponsor
Digital Risk is the largest independent provider of Risk, Compliance and Transaction Management solutions for the complex and dynamic financial services market.
The individual talents of our thousands of analysts are amplified by the company's proprietary technology and advanced analytics performed using the Making Mortgages SafeTM solutions suite. These proprietary platforms are the result of the analysis of over $100 billion in mortgage loans. We provide:
- Comprehensive platform servicing the entire mortgage life cycle
- Best in class patent-pending analytics and business rule and workflow technology
- Market leading size and scale
- One-stop risk management platform with open architecture and plug-and-play toolset
- Platform flexibility facilitating horizontal and vertical expansion
- State-of-the-art paperless document management system
Our solutions address each phase of the mortgage life cycle by evaluating and monitoring mortgage exposure at the loan level to provide invaluable insight of the key reasons for - and indicators of - credit, fraud and operations risk to predict and to manage loan performance. Our Origination and Collateral Valuation offerings meet growing capacity, regulatory and other challenges faced by the mortgage industry.
Digital Risk constantly improves services and solutions to address the needs of the current market cycle. While many generic analytics technologies are available, none holistically addresses the complexity and constantly shifting needs of the mortgage industry. Our proprietary, patent-pending intelligent platform, VeritasTM, provides information and analysis at the most granular level - the borrower, property and market - as well as at the portfolio level, to measure credit and operations risk, specifically:
Credit Risk Evaluations: Predicting default risk utilizing unique data sources such as credit bureau, property, loan, income, market and many other types of data to drive credit policy and pricing with granularity down to the borrower level at specific points in time.
Operations Risk Assessment: Predicting the risk of errors in the origination of a loan utilizing the characteristics identified in Digital Risk's loan-by-loan analysis of more than $100 billion in mortgages. These models are used to enhance our credit risk models, embedded in our valuation model and enable the effectiveness of our internal operations.
Fraud Assessment: Identifying debt, identity, occupancy, income, collateral value and fraud red flags and indicators to calculate the probability of fraud and/or direct Digital Risk's analysts towards underwriting errors, compliance violations and R&W violations.
However, technology cannot replace the human finesse required to make any final recommendations. Enabled by Digital Risk's analytical platform, our highly-skilled teams meticulously review all data to ensure quality and performance requirements are consistently met, regardless of volume fluctuations.
The nation's largest originators, servicers and government agencies trust our verification solutions to identify errors, misrepresentation or noncompliance. With Digital Risk, clients have the experience, technology and people they need to make confident lending decisions. These client-dedicated teams operate out of offices in New York, Denver, Orlando, Jacksonville, and Boca Raton.
- Products and Services: Risk Management Data/Services/Systems, Due Diligence, Fraud Detection Services, Default Services, Quality Assurance/Contract Services, Origination Services
- Website: www.digitalrisk.com
- Phone: (407) 215-2900
- Address: 2301 Maitland Center Parkway, Suite 165 Maitland, FL 32751
Treliant Risk Advisors, LLC- Gold Sponsor
Treliant Risk Advisors is a multi-disciplinary compliance, risk management, and strategic advisory firm for the financial services industry. Headquartered in Washington, DC, with offices in New York and Dallas, Treliant's team of highly experienced professionals includes executives who have held senior positions in Fortune 100 companies, financial institutions, and regulatory agencies. Treliant provides its clients with critical advice and solutions in the following areas: regulatory compliance, including program development, consumer compliance, fair lending, and anti-money laundering; mortgage practices review, including litigation support, residential and commercial loan review, and mortgage servicing and operations; and risk management, including operational risk management, information assurance and cyber security, technology solutions, and capital and liquidity planning.
For more information, visit www.treliant.com.
- Products and Services: Regulatory Compliance and Strategic Advisory Services
- Website: www.treliant.com
- Phone: (202) 249-7950
- Address: 2300 N Street NW, Suite 2100 Washington, DC 20037
VantageScore Solutions, LLC- Silver Sponsor
Friday Breakfast & General Session
VantageScore Solutions, LLC (www.vantagescore.com) is the independently managed company that owns the intellectual property rights to the VantageScore credit scoring models, including the recently announced VantageScore 3.0 model which provides up to 25 percent predictive improvement over earlier models and has the ability to formulate a score for 30 - 35 million previously unscoreable consumers. Initially developed by America's three national credit reporting companies (CRCs) - Equifax, Experian and TransUnion - VantageScore Solutions' highly predictive models use an innovative, patented and patent-pending tri-bureau scoring methodology that provides lenders and consumers with more consistent credit scores across all three national credit reporting companies.
- Products and Services: Consumer Credit Risk Scoring
- Website: www.vantagescore.com
- Phone: (203) 363-2160
- Address: 1055 Washington Boulevard, 3rd Floor Stamford, CT 06901
LexisNexis- Bronze Sponsor
LexisNexis Risk Solutions (www.lexisnexis.com/risk) is a leader in providing essential information that helps customers across all industries and government predict, assess and manage risk. Combining cutting-edge technology, unique data and advanced scoring analytics, we provide products and services that address evolving client needs in the risk sector while upholding the highest standards of security and privacy. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of Reed Elsevier, a leading publisher and information provider that serves customers in more than 100 countries with more than 30,000 employees worldwide.
Our financial services solutions assist organizations with preventing financial crime, achieving regulatory compliance, mitigating business risk, improving operational efficiencies and enhancing profitability.
- Products and Services: Credit Reporting/Scoring Products Due Diligence Employment/Income Verification Fraud Detection Services Mortgage Technology Products/Services Regulations Databases Risk Management Data/Services/Systems
- Website: www.lexisnexis.com/risk/financial-services
- Phone: (800) 869-0751
- Address: 1000 Alderman Drive Alpharetta, GA 30005
Radian- Bronze Sponsor
Radian Guaranty Inc. provides private mortgage insurance (MI) to lenders nationwide, helping promote and preserve the tradition of homeownership while protecting lenders from default-related losses on residential first mortgages. Radian offers a full array of products, services and training to help lenders provide appropriate and affordable homeownership solutions for borrowers, while driving high quality and profitable business. Radian is headquartered in Philadelphia and features a nationwide team of sales representatives to deliver superior customer service to our clients. For more information on Radian, visit www.radian.biz.
- Products and Services: Mortgage Insurance, Credit Risk Management Solutions
- Website: www.radian.biz
- Phone: (215) 231-1000
- Address: 1601 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19103-2301
Stewart Lender Services- Bronze Sponsor
Stewart Lender Services (SLS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Stewart Title Company, is a nationwide provider of centralized origination title, loss mitigation/default resolution, default title, REO asset solutions, collateral valuations, quality control and due diligence for mortgage lenders, servicers and capital markets. With more than a century of experience matched with the industry's leading technologies, SLS helps lenders, servicers and law firms meet the rapidly changing demands of today's market. SLS has the financial strength, industry knowledge and proven flexibility to perform throughout the lifecycle of a loan. More information can be found at www.stewartlenderservices.com.
- Products and Services: Asset Management Systems, Integrated Closing Services, Default Services, Title Insurance/Services, Specialty Insurance, Escrow and Settlement Services, Underwriting and more
- Website: www.stewartlenderservices.com
- Phone: (800) 577-6674
- Address: 9700 Bissonnet Street, Suite 1500, Houston, TX 77036-8013