Commercial/Multifamily Servicing and Technology Conference 2018
Inform. Engage. Inspire.
Whether you are a servicer, asset manager, analyst or other specialist, join us for MBA's Commercial/Multifamily Servicing and Technology Conference 2018 to be informed, engaged, and inspired. This is the largest annual event of its kind, bringing together the biggest names and brightest minds to discuss the myriad of issues important to you.
Our robust program offers attendees a dynamic balance of networking events and engaging peer-to-peer learning on important topics including operations, property surveillance, client relations and everything in-between.
Discussions this year include, but are not limited to:
- Market analysis outlining key economic, market and regulatory developments that you need to know.
- Technology solutions to streamline your business and manage compliance rules and regulations.
- New strategies to engage potential clients, better serve your existing clients and manage professional relationships.
- Emerging insights on how to attract, retain and develop tomorrow's industry leaders.
- Professional development tactics to help you hone your skills and advance to the next level.
Servicers play many roles in keeping today's commercial/multifamily industry thriving. Register today for MBA's Commercial/Multifamily Servicing and Technology Conference 2018 and celebrate the servicing industry.
Are you 35 years or younger and currently an MBA member? If so, you are eligible to receive a $515 discount on registration for the conference. Simply enter your birth month and year upon checkout.* You are also eligible to join MBA's newest group for young professionals, mPact. Click here to learn more about networking events, educational programs and advocacy opportunities available to mPact members.
*Full rates will apply if birth month and year are not completed. Individuals do not have to join mPact to receive the discount.
In addition to getting up to speed on the latest developments in financial and accounting policies, attendees also have the opportunity to earn CPE credits.