Products and Services
- Attorneys (3)
- Commercial Real Estate Capital (2)
- Freddie Mac Loans, FHA Multifamily and Healthcare Loans, Mezzanine Loans (1)
- Capital Markets Solutions: Property Sales, Debt & Structured Finance, Investment Banking, Consultants (1)
- Commercial Interim and Permanent Financing, Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Direct Lenders, Investment Bankers (1)
- Commercial Loan Origination, Commercial Loan Servicing, Special Servicing and Asset Management, Enterprise!® Loan Management System (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Lenders (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Lenders & Servicers (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Investment Bankers (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Investment Bankers, Mortgage Bankers (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Multifamily Lenders, Conduit Lenders, Commercial Mortgage Servicers, Direct Lenders (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Loan Originations, Servicing, Special Servicing and Lending (1)
- Commercial Real Estate Finance and Advisory Services, Commercial Mortgage Brokers (1)
- Commercial Real Estate Finance, Investment Banking (1)
- Commercial Real Estate Financing (1)
- Securitization (1)
- Commercial lending for single tenant and owner-occupied properties; Commercial correspondent lending for multi-tenant and multifamily products (1)
- Multifamily Lender (1)
- Multifamily Real Estate Financing, Investment Banking (1)
- Multifamily and Bridge Loan Programs (1)
- Construction & Interim Financing, Credit Lines, Permanent Lending (Life & Pension, Fannie Mae DUS, Freddie Mac Program Plus, FHA, CMBS), Fund Management, Investment Banking & Cash Management (1)
- Debt and Equity Capital for Multifamily, Affordable, Student and Senior Housing and Health Care Programs (1)
- Financing Solutions, Asset Management Services (1)
- Full-Service Commercial Real Estate Financing (1)
- Government-Sponsored Enterprise (1)
- Private Commercial Mortgage Lender, Bridge Financing (1)
- Products & Services: Commercial Real Estate Lending (1)
- Publishers (1)
- Traditional Mortgages, Cross-Collaterized Pools with Flexible Structures, Large Loan Participations and Co-Lending, Secured Credit Facilities, Forward Commitments, Construction-Permanent Loans, Direct Equity Acquisitions, Joint Venture Acquisitions and Developments with Experienced, Well-Capitalized Partners, Food, Agribusiness, Farm and Ranch Mortgages (1)
- ncing (1)
MBA thanks the sponsors of CREF18. We are grateful for their generous support.
Berkadia- Millennium Sponsor
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Leucadia National Corporation, is an industry leading commercial real estate company providing comprehensive capital solutions and investment sales advisory and research services for multifamily and commercial properties. Berkadia is amongst the largest, highest rated and most respected primary, master and special servicers in the industry.
As a Freddie Mac Program Plus lender, Fannie Mae DUS® Multifamily Seller/Servicer, insurance company correspondent, and HUD, MAP and LEAN originator and servicer, Berkadia provides access to capital and flexible, customized lending and servicing solutions for the acquisition, construction, rehabilitation and refinance of multifamily and commercial properties. Berkadia also provides interim and short-term financing through its Proprietary Bridge Lending Program.
To learn more about Berkadia, please visit www.berkadia.com
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Loan Originations, Servicing, Special Servicing and Lending
- Website: www.berkadia.com
- Phone: (215) 328-3200
- Address: 118 Welsh Road Horsham, PA 19044-2207
CIBC - Diamond Sponsor
CIBC's U.S. Commercial Real Estate/Real Estate Finance Group provides comprehensive, relationship-based banking for dynamic real estate professionals and institutional firms including construction, interim, mezzanine and permanent loan financing on most property types; commercial mortgage-backed securities; and treasury management solutions. Through our global banking franchise, CIBC (NYSE,TSX: CM) offers a full range of advice, solutions and services to more than 11 million clients worldwide across our Personal and Small Business Banking, Commercial Banking and Wealth Management, and Capital Markets businesses. We are a 150-year-old Toronto-based bank with our U.S. headquarters in Chicago. In the U.S., visit us at cibc.com/US.
- Products and Services: Commercial Interim and Permanent Financing, Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Direct Lenders, Investment Bankers
- Website: www.cibccm.com
- Phone: (212) 667-5619
- Address: 425 Lexington Avenue New York, NY 10017
KeyBank Real Estate Capital- Diamond Sponsor
Opening General Session
KeyBank Real Estate Capital (KBREC) has a long history of stability and reliability in serving the commercial real estate sector. KBREC is proud to be among the nation's largest providers of capital to professional real estate developers & owners, including middle market owners, REITs, and public companies. KBREC raises more than $40 billion of capital annually for our clients in the commercial real estate sector and manages nearly $200 billion in serviced loans. KBREC offers a wide variety of competitive products and services tailored and designed specifically to meet a real estate owner/developer's capital needs. KBREC is one of the highest rated master and special servicers in the industry. With a history of prudent origination and expedient workouts, KBREC is well positioned with regard to navigating any market conditions in which we find ourselves. KeyBank Real Estate Capital will connect you to a single contact located in one of our many offices nationwide and provide you with a full array of resources including permanent loans, construction and interim financing, project equity, mezzanine capital, investment banking* and cash management services. KBREC has become one of the country's premier permanent lenders by providing borrowers with a reliable and efficient execution selected from a diverse and expansive menu of permanent products and programs including Fannie Mae DUS®, Freddie Mac Program Plus®, FHA, CMBS and numerous life insurance and separate account sources. Call for more information on how KeyBank Real Estate Capital can meet your real estate capital needs.
*KeyBank Capital Markets is a trade name under which corporate and investment banking products and services of KeyCorp and its subsidiaries, KeyBank Capital Markets, Inc., Member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC, and KeyBank National Association, are marketed.
- Products and Services: Construction & Interim Financing, Credit Lines, Permanent Lending (Life & Pension, Fannie Mae DUS, Freddie Mac Program Plus, FHA, CMBS), Fund Management, Investment Banking & Cash Management
- Website: www.key.com/
- Phone: (216) 689-3000
- Address: 127 Public Square, Floor 8 Cleveland, OH 44114-1217
Arbor- Platinum Sponsor
Daily Highlight Emails and Tuesday Coffee Spot in the HUB
For over 20 years, Uniondale, NY-based Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ABR) has been helping multifamily and commercial real estate clients achieve their financial goals by focusing on growing long-term relationships and conducting business as not simply another real estate lender, but a partner. We value our clients to such an extent that we're more comfortable calling them partners, and their relationships with Arbor are the foundation of our business.
Founded by Chairman and CEO Ivan Kaufman, Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. is a real estate investment trust and direct lender specializing in loan origination and servicing for multifamily, seniors housing, healthcare and other diverse commercial real estate assets. Arbor is a Top 10 Fannie Mae DUS® Multifamily Lender by volume and a Top Fannie Mae Small Loan lender, a Freddie Mac Program Plus® Seller/Servicer and the Top Freddie Mac Small Balance Loan Lender, a Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Seniors Housing Lender, an FHA Multifamily Accelerated Processing (MAP)/LEAN Lender, a HUD-approved LIHTC Lender as well as a CMBS, Bridge, Mezzanine and Preferred Equity lender, consistently building on its reputation for service, quality and flexibility. With a current servicing portfolio of more than $12 billion, Arbor is a primary commercial loan servicer and special servicer rated by Standard & Poor's with an Above Average rating. Arbor is also on the Standard & Poor's Select Servicer List and is a primary commercial loan servicer and loan level special servicer rated by Fitch Ratings. Arbor Realty Trust is externally managed and advised by Arbor Commercial Mortgage, LLC.
- Products and Services: Bridge Loans, CMBS Loans, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac Loans, FHA Multifamily and Healthcare Loans, Mezzanine Loans
- Website: www.arbor.com
- Phone: (516) 506-4200
- Address: 333 Earle Ovington Boulevard, Suite 900, Uniondale, NY 11553-3666
Goldman Sachs- Platinum Sponsor
Conference Junior Padfolios
Goldman Sachs Real Estate Financing Group (REFG), through its commercial mortgage platform in Irving, TX, is a leading full-service commercial mortgage lender offering clients highly responsive service and a consistent source of capital. A wholly-owned subsidiary of Goldman Sachs Bank USA, the REFG team has offices in New York and Irving with dedicated CMBS deal teams that cover the Eastern, Central, Southwest and Western regions.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Lenders
- Website: www.gs.com/cmc/
- Phone: (800) 710-7616
- Address: 6011 Connection Drive, Suite 550, Irving, TX 75039-2607
Hunt Mortgage Group- Platinum Sponsor
Sunday Opening Reception
Hunt Mortgage Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hunt Companies, Inc., is a leader in financingcommercial real estate throughout the United States. The Company finances all types ofcommercial real estate: multifamily properties (including small balance), affordable housing, office,retail, manufactured housing, healthcare/senior living, industrial, and self-storage facilities. Itoffers Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD/FHA in addition to its own Proprietary loan products. Sinceinception, the Company has structured more than $21 billion of loans and today maintains aservicing portfolio of more than $12 billion. Headquartered in New York City, Hunt MortgageGroup has 189 professionals in 20 locations throughout the United States. To learn more, visitwww.huntmortgagegroup.com.
- Products and Services: Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Website: www.huntmortgagegroup.com
- Phone: (212) 588-2015
- Address: 230 Park Avenue, 19th Floor, New York, NY 10169
PGIM Real Estate Finance - Platinum Sponsor
Cellphone Charging Stations
PGIM Real Estate Finance, the commercial mortgage business of PGIM, the trillion-dollar global investment management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU), is an international full-service, commercial, multifamily, and agricultural mortgage finance busines. Leveraging a 140-year history of real estate finance, the company offers one of the most comprehensive lines of real estate finance products and originates loans for Fannie Mae DUS®, Freddie Mac and specialized affordable housing programs; FHA; Prudential's general account; and other institutional investors. For more information, please visit pgimref.com
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Investment Bankers, Mortgage Bankers
- Website: www.pgimref.com
- Address: 180 N. Stetson Ave., Suite 5400 Chicago, IL 60601
Barclays- Gold Sponsor
Monday Networking Reception
Barclays is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, and wealth management. Barclays' purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions - in the right way. With 325 years of history, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people.
- Products and Services: Commercial Real Estate Finance, Investment Banking
- Website: www.barclays.com/IB
- Phone: (212) 528-1558
- Address: 745 7th Avenue New York, NY 10019-6801
CBRE Capital Markets- Gold Sponsor
CBRE Capital Markets provides real estate funding and services to developers and owners of commercial real estate properties globally.
- Products and Services: Capital Markets Solutions: Property Sales, Debt & Structured Finance, Investment Banking, Consultants
- Website: www.cbre.com/capitalmarkets
- Phone: (713) 787-1900
- Address: 2800 Post Oak Boulevard, Suite 2100 Houston, TX 77056-6133
EverBank- Gold Sponsor
EverBank specializes in stabilized single tenant, multi-tenant and multifamily financing. We can deliver customized solutions for the purchase, construction take-out or refinance of commercial properties nationwide.
- Products and Services: Commercial lending for single tenant and owner-occupied properties; Commercial correspondent lending for multi-tenant and multifamily products
- Website: commercial.everbank/CRE
- Address: 301 Wst Bay Street Jacksonville, FL 32202
NorthMarq Capital, LLC- Gold Sponsor
NorthMarq Capital, the largest privately held commercial real estate financial intermediary in the U.S, has unparalleled access to commercial and multifamily real estate capital markets. From our 36 offices across the U.S., we provide mortgage banking and commercial loans from an extensive grouping of debt and equity sources along with third-party loan servicing. We work with all types of income-producing real estate and at all levels of the "capital stack."
With an average of $13 billion in annual production volume and servicing a loan portfolio of $50 billion, the company offers expertise to borrowers of all sizes. Our long track record of multi-family financing comes with our Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and FHA/HUD lending capabilities. In addition, we have long-term relationships with over 55 life companies, many CMBS platforms and hundreds of local, regional and national banks. For more information, please visit www.northmarq.com.
- Products and Services: Commercial Real Estate Capital
- Website: www.northmarq.com/
- Address: 3500 West American Boulevard, Suite 500 Bloomington, MN 55431
Walker & Dunlop, LLC- Gold Sponsor
Walker & Dunlop is one of the largest commercial real estate finance companies in the United States providing financing and investment sales to owners of multifamily and commercial properties. Our comprehensive suite of financing solutions allows us to originate loans for our own balance sheet and investment partnerships, or for sale to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD, life insurance companies, banks and CMBS providers.
- Products and Services: Commercial/Multifamily Lender
- Website: www.walkerdunlop.com
- Phone: (301) 215-5500
- Address: 7501 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1200 Bethesda, MD 20814-6531
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. - Gold Sponsor
Conference Mobile App
Operating throughout the United States, as well as Canada and the United Kingdom, Wells Fargo Commercial Real Estate delivers a comprehensive platform of financing and banking products for experienced commercial real estate companies including balance sheet lending, CMBS origination and distribution, loan servicing, agency financing for multifamily properties, and debt and equity capital for affordable housing.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Lenders & Servicers
- Website: www.wellsfargo.com/realestate
- Address: 420 Montgomery Street San Francisco, CA 94104
Capital One- Silver Sponsor
Monday Continental Breakfast
- Website: www.capitalone.com
- Phone: (631) 338-4272
- Address: 275 Broadhollow Road Melville, NY 11747
Eastdil Secured- Silver Sponsor
Eastdil Secured is the real estate investment banking company that uniquely combines capital markets expertise with a deep understanding of real estate fundamentals to execute a wide range of real estate transactions to meet the needs of our clients.
Eastdil Secured creates value for clients by arranging investment property sales, institutional property financings, mortgage loan sales, and related corporate finance services including private equity raises and investment banking transactions that achieve our clients' capital objectives.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Investment Bankers
- Website: www.eastdilsecured.com
- Phone: (310) 526-9000
- Address: 100 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1500 Santa Monica, California 90401
Fannie Mae- Silver Sponsor
At Fannie Mae, we want to be your partner of choice for multifamily financing. You can count on the flexibility of our single-asset MBS to provide your borrowers with tailored financing solutions - from varied loan term lengths to reduced prepayment periods - and across the spectrum of properties from Small (5 to 50 units) to Manufactured Housing Communities to Seniors Housing. Whether your borrower is looking to finance a rent-restricted property or to make energy- and water-saving property improvements, Fannie Mae's Multifamily Affordable Housing and Green Financing products can help. And, we can also help your borrowers achieve their portfolio strategies through our Structured Transactions execution. Contact your Fannie Mae representative today.
- Website: www.fanniemae.com/multifamily/
- Phone: 800-2FANNIE
- Address: 3900 Wisconsin Ave NW Washington, DC 20016-2892
Freddie Mac- Silver Sponsor
- Products and Services: Government-Sponsored Enterprise
- Website: www.freddiemac.com/multifamily/
- Address: 8100Jones Branch Drive, Mc Lean, VA 22102
Grandbridge Real Estate Capital- Silver Sponsor
- Website: www.grandbridge.com
- Phone: (704) 332-4454
- Address: 200 S. College Street, Suite 210D Charlotte, NC 28202
Greystone- Silver Sponsor
Monday Coffee Spot in the HUB
Greystone provides innovative financing solutions for multifamily and healthcare properties throughout the US and are experts in creativity and execution across multiple lending platforms including FHA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, CMBS, Bridge and Mezzanine.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Multifamily Lenders, Conduit Lenders, Commercial Mortgage Servicers, Direct Lenders
- Website: www.greyco.com/
- Phone: (212) 649-9700
- Address: 152 W. 57th Street New York, NY 10019
Hall Structure Finance- Silver Sponsor
Monday Luncheon in the HUB
- Website: www.hallstructuredfinance.com
- Phone: (214) 269-9500
- Address: 2323 Ross Ave Dallas, TX 75205
JLL- Silver Sponsor
Monday & Tuesday Daily refreshment breaks in the HUB
- Website: www.jll.com/theinvestor
- Phone: (312) 782 - 5800
- Address: 200 E. Randolph Street, Chicago, IL 60601
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP- Silver Sponsor
Tuesday Luncheon in the HUB
Katten is a full-service law firm with approximately 650 attorneys in locations across the United States and in London and Shanghai. Clients seeking sophisticated, high-value legal services turn to Katten for counsel locally, nationally and internationally. The firm's core areas of practice are real estate, structured finance and securitization, corporate, litigation, insolvency and restructuring, environmental, commercial finance, financial services, intellectual property, and trusts and estates. Katten represents public and private companies in numerous industries, including a third of the Fortune 100, as well as a number of government and nonprofit organizations and individuals.
Katten has one of the largest and most sophisticated real estate practices in the United States and Europe, providing the legal advice, industry-focused experience and business savvy necessary for success in today's rapidly changing real estate and capital markets.
Our Real Estate Finance and Lending practice helps some of the nation's most sophisticated commercial real estate lenders and related parties to achieve a cost-efficient and timely closing for even the most complex real estate financing transactions, while preserving their legal rights and intended economic returns. We handle financing transactions that range in size from $1 million to more than $500 million across a wide variety of asset types-land, office, retail, hotel, industrial, residential, multifamily, condominium, golf course, resort and agricultural. Our national team brings together attorneys from our offices in key US geographies and in London to support clients in their projects across the country and around the world.
In addition, our Multifamily, Affordable Housing and Community Development attorneys represent for-profit and nonprofit developers, tax credit and private equity syndicators and investors, management companies, public entities, underwriters, and lenders. We handle legal matters related to the acquisition, development and financing of multifamily, health care, office, retail, industrial, public use and mixed-use real estate developments. Our national Multifamily, Affordable Housing and Community Development practice includes attorneys experienced in sophisticated and cutting-edge aspects of real estate, secured lending, public finance, tax, corporate and business entity structuring, securities, pension funds, state and local housing agencies, capital markets, and US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) matters. Our team is well-versed in both conventional and nonconventional financing programs and skilled at leveraging this experience to develop creative, practical solutions that advance our clients' goals and address difficult challenges.
For additional information, click here.
- Products and Services: Attorneys
- Website: www.kattenlaw.com
- Phone: (312) 577-8407
- Address: 525 W. Monroe Street, Chicago, IL 60661-3693
LoanCore Capital LLC- Silver Sponsor
Jefferies LoanCore is a full-service commercial real estate finance company focused on the origination of fixed rate and floating rate first mortgage loans, mezzanine loans and other commercial real estate-related debt products. JLC is structured and capitalized to navigate the rapidly changing commercial real estate finance landscape. JLC is an active conduit CMBS originator and securitizer and in addition originates and purchases loans for its balance sheet and for syndication.
JLC utilizes the expertise and support of its joint venture capital partners: Jefferies Group LLC (Jefferies), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Leucadia National Corporation, with its broad real estate, investment banking and securitization capabilities, and the Government of Singapore Investment Corporation (GIC), with its deep real estate and mortgage investment expertise.
- Products and Services: Full-Service Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Website: www.loancorecapital.com
- Phone: (203) 861-6002
- Address: 55 Railroad Avenue, Suite 100m Greenwich, CT 06830
Meridian Capital Group - Silver Sponsor
Founded in 1991, Meridian Capital Group is America's most active debt broker and one of the nation's leading commercial real estate finance advisory firms. In 2015, Meridian closed over 3,900 loans totaling more than $35 billion in transaction volume with 210 unique lenders, equating to $135 million per business day. Since inception, the company has closed more than $265 billion in financing with the full complement of capital providers, encompassing local, regional and national banks, CMBS lenders, agency lenders, mortgage REITs, life insurance companies, credit unions and private equity funds. Meridian arranges financing for many of the world's leading real estate investors and developers and the company's expansive platform has specialized practices for a broad array of property types including office, retail, multifamily, hotel, mixed-use, industrial, healthcare, student housing and self-storage properties. Meridian is headquartered in New York City with offices in New Jersey, Maryland, Illinois, Ohio, Florida and California. www.meridiancapital.com
- Products and Services: Commercial Real Estate Finance and Advisory Services, Commercial Mortgage Brokers
- Website: www.meridiancapital.com
- Phone: (212) 972-3600
- Address: 1 Battery Park Plaza New York, NY 10004-1405
MetLife - Silver Sponsor
MetLife is one of the largest real estate investment managers in the world. We have been in the real estate business since 1878 as a mortgage lender, developer and owner. MetLife maintains a portfolio of almost $73 billion invested in real estate products including equities and commercial mortgages. Our extraordinary franchise spans diverse geographies, sectors, investment styles and vehicle types. The real estate group is backed by the full resources of MetLife, one of the world's largest financial services companies.
MetLife's global network keeps us close to our markets and better positioned to serve your commercial real estate needs for mortgages, leasing, sales, acquisitions, joint ventures and capital transactions. Our investment focus includes full-service hotel, industrial, multi-family, office, parking facilities, portfolio, retail, senior and student housing and structured transactions. MetLife has a keen understanding of the trends that will shape the future of real estate beyond the current market cycles. This perspective is central to our investment philosophy, informing our long-term view of real estate for the enduring benefit of our clients and customers. For more information, please visit www.metlife.com/realestate.
- Products and Services: Traditional Mortgages, Cross-Collaterized Pools with Flexible Structures, Large Loan Participations and Co-Lending, Secured Credit Facilities, Forward Commitments, Construction-Permanent Loans, Direct Equity Acquisitions, Joint Venture Acquisitions and Developments with Experienced, Well-Capitalized Partners, Food, Agribusiness, Farm and Ranch Mortgages
- Website: www.metlife.com/realestate
- Phone: (973) 355-4000
- Address: One Meltlife Way Whippany, NJ 07981
Morgan Stanley- Silver Sponsor
Morgan Stanley's Commercial Real Estate Lending Group has been a premiere capital provider for over 20 years.
Senior members of the team each bring over 25 years of real estate experience and have worked together for the past 12-16 years. Experience, creativity and strong relationships have allowed Morgan Stanley to originate over $150Bn of commercial real estate loans since 1997.
- Products and Services: Products & Services: Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Website: www.morganstanley.com
- Phone: (212) 761-8820
- Address: 1585 Broadway. New York, NY 10036-8293
NKF Capital Markets- Silver- Silver Sponsor
- Website: www.ngkf.com
- Phone: 212-372-2000
- Address: 125 Park Avenue New York NY 10017
PNC Real Estate- Silver Sponsor
PNC Real Estate is a leading provider of banking, financing and servicing solutions for commercial real estate clients across the country. Our comprehensive array of capabilities includes acquisition, construction and permanent financing for public and private developers and investors; agency financing for multifamily and seniors housing properties; and debt and equity capital for the affordable housing industry. And, through Midland Loan Services, we provide third-party loan servicing, asset management and technology solutions.
- Products and Services: Commercial Loan Origination, Commercial Loan Servicing, Special Servicing and Asset Management, Enterprise!® Loan Management System
- Website: www.pnc.com/realestate
- Phone: (913) 253-9158 to speak with Stacey Berger, EVP
- Address: 300 5th Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15222
ReadyCap Commercial, LLC- Silver Sponsor
ReadyCap Commercial LLC, headquartered in Irving, Texas, is a non-bank, direct portfolio lender offering financing for small-balance commercial investment, multifamily and bridge loan programs nationwide. ReadyCap and its affiliates have offices in Irvine, CA, Austin, TX, Dallas, TX, Chicago, IL, Miami, FL, Charlotte, NC and New York City, NY. Available financing ranges from $750,000 to $10 million.
- Products and Services: Commercial/Multifamily and Bridge Loan Programs
- Website: www.readycapcommercial.com
- Phone: (888) 354-0822
- Address: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite 560, Irving, TX 75038
UBS Security, LLC- Silver Sponsor
UBS is committed to providing private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in Switzerland, with superior financial advice and solutions while generating attractive and sustainable returns for shareholders. Its strategy centers on its Wealth Management and Wealth Management Americas businesses and its leading universal bank in Switzerland, complemented by its Global Asset Management business and its Investment Bank. These businesses share three key characteristics: they benefit from a strong competitive position in their targeted markets, are capital-efficient, and offer a superior structural growth and profitability outlook. UBS's strategy builds on the strengths of all of its businesses and focuses its efforts on areas in which it excels, while seeking to capitalize on the compelling growth prospects in the businesses and regions in which it operates. Capital strength is the foundation of its success.
Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, UBS has offices in more than 50 countries, including all major financial centers, and approximately 60,000 employees. UBS Group AG is the holding company of the UBS Group. Under Swiss company law, UBS Group AG is organized as an Aktiengesellschaft, a corporation that has issued shares of common stock to investors. The operational structure of the Group comprises the Corporate Center and five business divisions: Wealth Management, Wealth Management Americas, Retail & Corporate, Global Asset Management and the Investment Bank.
- Website: www.ubs.com
- Phone: (212) 713-2000
- Address: 1285 Avenue of The Americas New York, NY 10019
Bank of America Merrill Lynch- Bronze Sponsor
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving large corporations, small- and middle-market businesses and individual consumers in more than 150 countries with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes, serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. The company provides, through various banking and broker-dealer affiliates, M&A advice, equity and debt capital raising solutions, lending, risk management, treasury, liquidity, and payments management. Bank of America Corporation stock (NYSE: BAC) is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
For additional information regarding Bank of America Merrill Lynch, please see www.bankofamerica.com/disclaimer.
- Products and Services: Commercial Real Estate Capital
- Website: www.baml.com
- Address: Bank of America Tower, One Bryant Park, New York, NY 10036
Citigroup Global Markets Inc. - Bronze Sponsor
Citi provides comprehensive relationship coverage service to ensure the best possible service and responsiveness to clients. With its strong presence in many nations, Citi uses country, sector and product expertise to deliver our global capabilities to clients wherever they choose to compete.
- Products and Services: Financing Solutions, Asset Management Services
- Website: www.citigroup.com
- Phone: (212) 816-6000
- Address: 388 Greenwich Street, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10013-2375
J.P. Morgan Chase - Bronze Sponsor
RED Capital Group- Bronze Sponsor
Recognized for its industry expertise, innovative and comprehensive structures, and consistently high rankings, RED Capital Group, LLC has provided over $75 billion of integrated debt and equity capital since 1990 to the seniors housing and health care, multifamily, affordable, and student housing industries through three operating companies. RED Mortgage Capital, LLC is a Fannie Mae DUS® and MAP- and Lean-approved FHA lender with a mortgage servicing portfolio exceeding $16 billion. RED Capital Markets, LLC (MEMBER FINRA/SIPC) is active in the distribution of Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae Project MBS, and provides structuring, underwriting, placement, and advisory services for tax-exempt and taxable housing and health care bonds. RED Capital Partners, LLC provides proprietary debt and equity solutions, and asset management in a range of forms, including subordinated gap and bridge loans. RED Capital Group, LLC is a subsidiary of ORIX USA Corporation. For more information on RED Capital Group, LLC, visit our website at: www.redcapitalgroup.com.
- Products and Services: Debt and Equity Capital for Multifamily, Affordable, Student and Senior Housing and Health Care Programs
- Website: www.redcapitalgroup.com
- Phone: (614) 857-1400
- Address: 10 W. Broad Street 8th Floor Columbus, OH 43215
Societe Generale- Bronze Sponsor
With over 12,000 employees in more than 34 countries, Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking is present in all major markets and is built on the overriding principles of client service over the long term and sound risk management. Standing by its clients across sectors, we tailor solutions for clients by capitalizing on our worldwide expertise in investment banking, global finance, and global markets. For Corporates, Financial Institutions and public sector: providing a global advisory approach (M&A, debt, equity transaction, capital structure, and asset & liability management), as well as quality capital raising solutions across the debt and equity spectrum, optimized financing and expert risk management responses notably in foreign exchange and rates derivatives. For investors: offering reliable and sound investment opportunities and risk management solutions through our integrated global markets platform delivering seamless access to markets (equity, rates, credit, currencies, commodities and derivatives), as well as advice and solid financial engineering, quality of execution and forward looking research across asset classes. For more information, visit www.sgcib.com.
- Products and Services: Commercial/Multifamily Real Estate Financing, Investment Banking
- Website: www.societegenerale.com
- Phone: (212) 278-4420
- Address: 245 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10167
Starwood Mortgage Capital- Bronze Sponsor
Starwood Mortgage Capital is a commercial real estate lending/securitization firm, originating commercial mortgage loans secured by retail shopping centers, office buildings, multifamily apartment complexes, hotels, mixed-use and industrial properties located in North America.
Our loans include 5, 7 and 10-year fixed-rate mortgages, bridge/transitional loans, mezzanine loans and preferred equity structures. Starwood Mortgage Capital maintains offices in:
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Miami Beach, Florida
- New York, New York
- Newport Beach, California
- Products and Services: Commercial Real Estate Lending/Securitization
- Website: www.starwoodmortgagecapital.com
- Phone: (305) 695-5503
- Address: 1601 Washington Avenue, Suite 800 Miami Beach, FL 33139-3165
Troutman Sanders, LLP- Bronze Sponsor
Troutman Sanders' Multifamily Housing Finance practice is the premier nationwide practice representing lenders in the multifamily finance industry. We focus on counseling mortgage banking clients in origination, sale and servicing of loan transactions sold to secondary market investors - primarily Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac - and other financial institutions and securitization program participants.
We were involved at the inception of Fannie Mae's Delegated Underwriting and Servicing (DUS) product line in 1988, and have consistently represented the majority of top originating lenders in that program. We similarly established ourselves as the leading law firm representing Freddie Mac Program Plus seller/servicers and have successfully closed and delivered thousands of Freddie Mac's securitized capital markets execution (CME) loans since that program's genesis in 2009. In addition, we are one of only 12 firms approved by Freddie Mac to act as SBL single counsel. With 29 full-time, dedicated lawyers in the multifamily housing practice, we have handled some of the industry's most significant transactions. Examples include eight of the largest multifamily-apartment portfolio financings since 2012, each of which had an aggregate loan amount in excess of $1 billion. Between 2012 and 2015, we closed more than 6,300 transactions nationwide, with a volume in excess of $92 billion.
- Products and Services: Attorneys
- Website: www.troutman.com/
- Phone: (804) 697-1200
- Address: 1001 Haxall Point, Suite 1500 Richmond, VA 23219-3944
Alston & Bird LLP- Host Sponsor
Alston & Bird showcases one of the largest real estate capital markets practices in the United States. Situated at the intersection of capital flows and real property, the team offers the full array of qualifications and experience needed to handle virtually any type of real estate finance transaction. More than 100 lawyers specializing in real estate capital markets represent clients participating in every aspect of debt and equity financing. We also represent institutional investors and nationally recognized developers in all manner of transactions, from conception to completion.
- Products and Services: Attorneys
- Website: www.alston.com
- Phone: (212) 210-1276
- Address: 90 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10016
Commercial Mortgage Alert – Host Sponsor- Host Sponsor
Commercial Mortgage Alert
Anticipate New Risks and Opportunities in Real Estate Finance
Every week, Commercial Mortgage Alert gives you the earliest look at oncoming dangers and money-making plays in real estate finance and securitization. The newsletter is first to identify new initiatives in the CMBS market and behind-the-scenes activities of leading market players. See for yourself -- sign up for a 3-week FREE trial subscription to Commercial Mortgage Alert. Start your free trial at CMAlert.com, or call (201) 659-1700.
- Products and Services: Publishers
- Website: www.CMAlert.com
- Phone: (201) 659-1700
- Address: 5 Marine View Plaza, #400, Hoboken, NJ 07030-5795
Inland Mortgage Capital, LLC - Host Sponsor
Inland Mortgage Capital, LLC is an experienced private lender specializing in NON-RECOURSE mortgages for value-added commercial real estate in need of bridge financing throughout the US. We provide intermediate-term loans from $3 to $12 million targeted for projects with opportunistic characteristics. IMC funds floating rate loans underwriting to 75% stabilized LTV on property types such as retail, offices, apartments, and industrial with terms of up to 3 years.
- Products and Services: Private Commercial Mortgage Lender, Bridge Financing
- Website: www.inlandmtg.com
- Phone: (630) 218-5261
- Address: 2901 Butterfield Road Oak Brook, IL 60523-1190
North Shore Systems, LLC- Host Sponsor
- Products and Services: ncing
- Website: www.northshoresystems.com
- Phone: (949) 545 6550
- Address: 216 Avenida Fabricante #102 San Clemente, CA 92672
Scotsman Guide Media- Host Sponsor
Scotsman Guide is the leading media provider for the residential and commercial mortgage-origination industry. Our award-winning monthly magazines, lender search, online news and Scotsman Guide Community are free for qualified mortgage professionals.
- Website: www.scotsmanguide.com/