- Silver (17)
Products and Services
- Attorneys (1)
- Commercial Loan Origination, Commercial Loan Servicing, Special Servicing and Asset Management, Enterprise!® Loan Management System (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Investment Bankers (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Multifamily Lenders, Conduit Lenders, Commercial Mortgage Servicers, Direct Lenders (1)
- Commercial Real Estate Finance and Advisory Services, Commercial Mortgage Brokers (1)
- Multifamily and Bridge Loan Programs (1)
- Full-Service Commercial Real Estate Financing (1)
- Government-Sponsored Enterprise (1)
- Products & Services: Commercial Real Estate Lending (1)
- Traditional Mortgages, Cross-Collaterized Pools with Flexible Structures, Large Loan Participations and Co-Lending, Secured Credit Facilities, Forward Commitments, Construction-Permanent Loans, Direct Equity Acquisitions, Joint Venture Acquisitions and Developments with Experienced, Well-Capitalized Partners, Food, Agribusiness, Farm and Ranch Mortgages (1)
MBA thanks the sponsors of CREF18. We are grateful for their generous support.
Capital One- Silver Sponsor
Monday Continental Breakfast
- Website: www.capitalone.com
- Phone: (631) 338-4272
- Address: 275 Broadhollow Road Melville, NY 11747
Eastdil Secured- Silver Sponsor
Eastdil Secured is the real estate investment banking company that uniquely combines capital markets expertise with a deep understanding of real estate fundamentals to execute a wide range of real estate transactions to meet the needs of our clients.
Eastdil Secured creates value for clients by arranging investment property sales, institutional property financings, mortgage loan sales, and related corporate finance services including private equity raises and investment banking transactions that achieve our clients' capital objectives.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Investment Bankers
- Website: www.eastdilsecured.com
- Phone: (310) 526-9000
- Address: 100 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1500 Santa Monica, California 90401
Fannie Mae- Silver Sponsor
At Fannie Mae, we want to be your partner of choice for multifamily financing. You can count on the flexibility of our single-asset MBS to provide your borrowers with tailored financing solutions - from varied loan term lengths to reduced prepayment periods - and across the spectrum of properties from Small (5 to 50 units) to Manufactured Housing Communities to Seniors Housing. Whether your borrower is looking to finance a rent-restricted property or to make energy- and water-saving property improvements, Fannie Mae's Multifamily Affordable Housing and Green Financing products can help. And, we can also help your borrowers achieve their portfolio strategies through our Structured Transactions execution. Contact your Fannie Mae representative today.
- Website: www.fanniemae.com/multifamily/
- Phone: 800-2FANNIE
- Address: 3900 Wisconsin Ave NW Washington, DC 20016-2892
Freddie Mac- Silver Sponsor
- Products and Services: Government-Sponsored Enterprise
- Website: www.freddiemac.com/multifamily/
- Address: 8100Jones Branch Drive, Mc Lean, VA 22102
Grandbridge Real Estate Capital- Silver Sponsor
- Website: www.grandbridge.com
- Phone: (704) 332-4454
- Address: 200 S. College Street, Suite 210D Charlotte, NC 28202
Greystone- Silver Sponsor
Monday Coffee Spot in the HUB
Greystone provides innovative financing solutions for multifamily and healthcare properties throughout the US and are experts in creativity and execution across multiple lending platforms including FHA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, CMBS, Bridge and Mezzanine.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Multifamily Lenders, Conduit Lenders, Commercial Mortgage Servicers, Direct Lenders
- Website: www.greyco.com/
- Phone: (212) 649-9700
- Address: 152 W. 57th Street New York, NY 10019
Hall Structure Finance- Silver Sponsor
Monday Luncheon in the HUB
- Website: www.hallstructuredfinance.com
- Phone: (214) 269-9500
- Address: 2323 Ross Ave Dallas, TX 75205
JLL- Silver Sponsor
Monday & Tuesday Daily refreshment breaks in the HUB
- Website: www.jll.com/theinvestor
- Phone: (312) 782 - 5800
- Address: 200 E. Randolph Street, Chicago, IL 60601
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP- Silver Sponsor
Tuesday Luncheon in the HUB
Katten is a full-service law firm with approximately 650 attorneys in locations across the United States and in London and Shanghai. Clients seeking sophisticated, high-value legal services turn to Katten for counsel locally, nationally and internationally. The firm's core areas of practice are real estate, structured finance and securitization, corporate, litigation, insolvency and restructuring, environmental, commercial finance, financial services, intellectual property, and trusts and estates. Katten represents public and private companies in numerous industries, including a third of the Fortune 100, as well as a number of government and nonprofit organizations and individuals.
Katten has one of the largest and most sophisticated real estate practices in the United States and Europe, providing the legal advice, industry-focused experience and business savvy necessary for success in today's rapidly changing real estate and capital markets.
Our Real Estate Finance and Lending practice helps some of the nation's most sophisticated commercial real estate lenders and related parties to achieve a cost-efficient and timely closing for even the most complex real estate financing transactions, while preserving their legal rights and intended economic returns. We handle financing transactions that range in size from $1 million to more than $500 million across a wide variety of asset types-land, office, retail, hotel, industrial, residential, multifamily, condominium, golf course, resort and agricultural. Our national team brings together attorneys from our offices in key US geographies and in London to support clients in their projects across the country and around the world.
In addition, our Multifamily, Affordable Housing and Community Development attorneys represent for-profit and nonprofit developers, tax credit and private equity syndicators and investors, management companies, public entities, underwriters, and lenders. We handle legal matters related to the acquisition, development and financing of multifamily, health care, office, retail, industrial, public use and mixed-use real estate developments. Our national Multifamily, Affordable Housing and Community Development practice includes attorneys experienced in sophisticated and cutting-edge aspects of real estate, secured lending, public finance, tax, corporate and business entity structuring, securities, pension funds, state and local housing agencies, capital markets, and US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) matters. Our team is well-versed in both conventional and nonconventional financing programs and skilled at leveraging this experience to develop creative, practical solutions that advance our clients' goals and address difficult challenges.
For additional information, click here.
- Products and Services: Attorneys
- Website: www.kattenlaw.com
- Phone: (312) 577-8407
- Address: 525 W. Monroe Street, Chicago, IL 60661-3693
LoanCore Capital LLC- Silver Sponsor
Jefferies LoanCore is a full-service commercial real estate finance company focused on the origination of fixed rate and floating rate first mortgage loans, mezzanine loans and other commercial real estate-related debt products. JLC is structured and capitalized to navigate the rapidly changing commercial real estate finance landscape. JLC is an active conduit CMBS originator and securitizer and in addition originates and purchases loans for its balance sheet and for syndication.
JLC utilizes the expertise and support of its joint venture capital partners: Jefferies Group LLC (Jefferies), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Leucadia National Corporation, with its broad real estate, investment banking and securitization capabilities, and the Government of Singapore Investment Corporation (GIC), with its deep real estate and mortgage investment expertise.
- Products and Services: Full-Service Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Website: www.loancorecapital.com
- Phone: (203) 861-6002
- Address: 55 Railroad Avenue, Suite 100m Greenwich, CT 06830
Meridian Capital Group - Silver Sponsor
Founded in 1991, Meridian Capital Group is America's most active debt broker and one of the nation's leading commercial real estate finance advisory firms. In 2015, Meridian closed over 3,900 loans totaling more than $35 billion in transaction volume with 210 unique lenders, equating to $135 million per business day. Since inception, the company has closed more than $265 billion in financing with the full complement of capital providers, encompassing local, regional and national banks, CMBS lenders, agency lenders, mortgage REITs, life insurance companies, credit unions and private equity funds. Meridian arranges financing for many of the world's leading real estate investors and developers and the company's expansive platform has specialized practices for a broad array of property types including office, retail, multifamily, hotel, mixed-use, industrial, healthcare, student housing and self-storage properties. Meridian is headquartered in New York City with offices in New Jersey, Maryland, Illinois, Ohio, Florida and California. www.meridiancapital.com
- Products and Services: Commercial Real Estate Finance and Advisory Services, Commercial Mortgage Brokers
- Website: www.meridiancapital.com
- Phone: (212) 972-3600
- Address: 1 Battery Park Plaza New York, NY 10004-1405
MetLife - Silver Sponsor
MetLife is one of the largest real estate investment managers in the world. We have been in the real estate business since 1878 as a mortgage lender, developer and owner. MetLife maintains a portfolio of almost $73 billion invested in real estate products including equities and commercial mortgages. Our extraordinary franchise spans diverse geographies, sectors, investment styles and vehicle types. The real estate group is backed by the full resources of MetLife, one of the world's largest financial services companies.
MetLife's global network keeps us close to our markets and better positioned to serve your commercial real estate needs for mortgages, leasing, sales, acquisitions, joint ventures and capital transactions. Our investment focus includes full-service hotel, industrial, multi-family, office, parking facilities, portfolio, retail, senior and student housing and structured transactions. MetLife has a keen understanding of the trends that will shape the future of real estate beyond the current market cycles. This perspective is central to our investment philosophy, informing our long-term view of real estate for the enduring benefit of our clients and customers. For more information, please visit www.metlife.com/realestate.
- Products and Services: Traditional Mortgages, Cross-Collaterized Pools with Flexible Structures, Large Loan Participations and Co-Lending, Secured Credit Facilities, Forward Commitments, Construction-Permanent Loans, Direct Equity Acquisitions, Joint Venture Acquisitions and Developments with Experienced, Well-Capitalized Partners, Food, Agribusiness, Farm and Ranch Mortgages
- Website: www.metlife.com/realestate
- Phone: (973) 355-4000
- Address: One Meltlife Way Whippany, NJ 07981
Morgan Stanley- Silver Sponsor
Morgan Stanley's Commercial Real Estate Lending Group has been a premiere capital provider for over 20 years.
Senior members of the team each bring over 25 years of real estate experience and have worked together for the past 12-16 years. Experience, creativity and strong relationships have allowed Morgan Stanley to originate over $150Bn of commercial real estate loans since 1997.
- Products and Services: Products & Services: Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Website: www.morganstanley.com
- Phone: (212) 761-8820
- Address: 1585 Broadway. New York, NY 10036-8293
NKF Capital Markets- Silver- Silver Sponsor
- Website: www.ngkf.com
- Phone: 212-372-2000
- Address: 125 Park Avenue New York NY 10017
PNC Real Estate- Silver Sponsor
PNC Real Estate is a leading provider of banking, financing and servicing solutions for commercial real estate clients across the country. Our comprehensive array of capabilities includes acquisition, construction and permanent financing for public and private developers and investors; agency financing for multifamily and seniors housing properties; and debt and equity capital for the affordable housing industry. And, through Midland Loan Services, we provide third-party loan servicing, asset management and technology solutions.
- Products and Services: Commercial Loan Origination, Commercial Loan Servicing, Special Servicing and Asset Management, Enterprise!® Loan Management System
- Website: www.pnc.com/realestate
- Phone: (913) 253-9158 to speak with Stacey Berger, EVP
- Address: 300 5th Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15222
ReadyCap Commercial, LLC- Silver Sponsor
ReadyCap Commercial LLC, headquartered in Irving, Texas, is a non-bank, direct portfolio lender offering financing for small-balance commercial investment, multifamily and bridge loan programs nationwide. ReadyCap and its affiliates have offices in Irvine, CA, Austin, TX, Dallas, TX, Chicago, IL, Miami, FL, Charlotte, NC and New York City, NY. Available financing ranges from $750,000 to $10 million.
- Products and Services: Commercial/Multifamily and Bridge Loan Programs
- Website: www.readycapcommercial.com
- Phone: (888) 354-0822
- Address: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite 560, Irving, TX 75038
UBS Security, LLC- Silver Sponsor
UBS is committed to providing private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in Switzerland, with superior financial advice and solutions while generating attractive and sustainable returns for shareholders. Its strategy centers on its Wealth Management and Wealth Management Americas businesses and its leading universal bank in Switzerland, complemented by its Global Asset Management business and its Investment Bank. These businesses share three key characteristics: they benefit from a strong competitive position in their targeted markets, are capital-efficient, and offer a superior structural growth and profitability outlook. UBS's strategy builds on the strengths of all of its businesses and focuses its efforts on areas in which it excels, while seeking to capitalize on the compelling growth prospects in the businesses and regions in which it operates. Capital strength is the foundation of its success.
Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, UBS has offices in more than 50 countries, including all major financial centers, and approximately 60,000 employees. UBS Group AG is the holding company of the UBS Group. Under Swiss company law, UBS Group AG is organized as an Aktiengesellschaft, a corporation that has issued shares of common stock to investors. The operational structure of the Group comprises the Corporate Center and five business divisions: Wealth Management, Wealth Management Americas, Retail & Corporate, Global Asset Management and the Investment Bank.
- Website: www.ubs.com
- Phone: (212) 713-2000
- Address: 1285 Avenue of The Americas New York, NY 10019