- Bronze (5)
Products and Services
MBA thanks the sponsors of the Mid-Winter Housing Finance Conference 2018. We are grateful for their generous support.
Please contact Kim Newell at (202) 557-2791 or email email@example.com if you are interested in becoming a sponsor.
Corporate Management Advisors, Inc.- Bronze Sponsor
- Website: www.cmainc.com
- Phone: (407) 869-1817
- Address: 785 Douglas Avenue, Altamonte Springs FL 32714
Fir$tFunding, Inc.- Bronze Sponsor
General Session: Product Innovation from the Capital Markets Perspective
- Website: www.firstfundingusa.com
- Phone: (214) 821-7800
- Address: 1910 Pacific Avenue, Suite 16500, Dallas TX 75201
LexisNexis- Bronze Sponsor
LexisNexis Risk Solutions (www.lexisnexis.com/risk) is a leader in providing essential information that helps customers across all industries and government predict, assess and manage risk. Combining cutting-edge technology, unique data and advanced scoring analytics, we provide products and services that address evolving client needs in the risk sector while upholding the highest standards of security and privacy. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of Reed Elsevier, a leading publisher and information provider that serves customers in more than 100 countries with more than 30,000 employees worldwide.
Our financial services solutions assist organizations with preventing financial crime, achieving regulatory compliance, mitigating business risk, improving operational efficiencies and enhancing profitability.
- Products and Services: Credit Reporting/Scoring Products Due Diligence Employment/Income Verification Fraud Detection Services Mortgage Technology Products/Services Regulations Databases Risk Management Data/Services/Systems
- Website: www.lexisnexis.com/risk/financial-services
- Phone: (800) 869-0751
- Address: 1000 Alderman Drive Alpharetta, GA 30005
MERSCORP Holdings, Inc- Bronze Sponsor
Radian- Bronze Sponsor
Radian Guaranty Inc. provides private mortgage insurance (MI) to lenders nationwide, helping promote and preserve the tradition of homeownership while protecting lenders from default-related losses on residential first mortgages. Radian offers a full array of products, services and training to help lenders provide appropriate and affordable homeownership solutions for borrowers, while driving high quality and profitable business. Radian is headquartered in Philadelphia and features a nationwide team of sales representatives to deliver superior customer service to our clients. For more information on Radian, visit www.radian.biz.
- Products and Services: Mortgage Insurance, Credit Risk Management Solutions
- Website: www.radian.biz
- Phone: (215) 231-1000
- Address: 1601 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19103-2301