Regulatory Compliance Conference 2019
Get expert advice from Washington regulators and policymakers!
Get the comprehensive guidance you need to keep your business on the right side of compliance only at MBA's Regulatory Compliance Conference. With this event being in Washington, DC, mortgage compliance professionals have the perfect opportunity to hear first-hand from the regulators and policymakers that make the rules that guide us, as well as get practical advice to meet today's regulatory challenges.
This conference addresses up-to-the-minute regulatory changes and developments that impact how mortgage companies do business, including the HMDA data release, TCPA, data privacy and security concerns, RESPA, LO Comp, litigation issues and much more.
New in 2019:
- All New Applied Compliance Sessions - Our popular track featuring real-world fact patterns and expert analysis is back, but with all new content on RESPA and LO Comp.
- New Track on Sunday: Plan to attend four sessions in the all-new track, Making the Grade: Practical Tips to Meet Compliance Standards.
- Ethics Credit - We'll be offering an all-new Ethics topic and attorneys will be eligible to earn Ethics credit, along with CLE credits.
- MBA's Path to Diversity Scholarship - You may be eligible for a $2,000 voucher to use towards your conference registration fee. See if you meet eligibility requirements.
Get in the center of it all and join us in Washington, DC!
Who Should Attend
- Compliance officers
- Inside and outside counsel
- Company executives
- Government relations professionals
- Policy advisors
- Quality assurance professionals
- Anyone working to implement the new regulations
|MBA's Regulatory Compliance Conference is intended to satisfy up to 16 CLE credits upon approval by applicable state bar licensing entities.|
|Earn credit towards your Certified Mortgage Compliance Professional (CMCP) designation.|
Follow #MBARegComp19 on social media for conference updates.