- Host (9)
Products and Services
MBA thanks the sponsors of MBA's Regulatory Compliance Conference. We are grateful for their generous support.
Please email Kim Newell or call (202) 557-2791 if you are interested in becoming a sponsor.
2020 Sponsors: To see who sponsored MBA's Regulatory Compliance Conference 2020, access the list here.
ACES Quality Management - Host Sponsor
ACES Risk Management Corp. (ARMCO) delivers web-based audit technology solutions, as well as powerful data and analytics, to the nation's top mortgage lenders, servicers, investors and outsourcing professionals. A trusted partner devoted to client relationships, ARMCO offers best-in-class quality control and compliance software that provides U.S. banks, mortgage companies and service providers the technology and data needed to support loan integrity, meet regulatory requirements, reduce risk and drive positive business decisions.
ARMCO's flagship product, ACES Web Audit TechnologyTM, is available at any point in the mortgage loan lifecycle, to any size lender, and is user-definable. ACES Web standardizes audit requirements, ties pre-funding reviews to post-closing quality control audits, enables seamless trend analysis, identifies credit, compliance and process deficiencies and helps create manageable action plans.
ARMCO's breakthrough ACES Analytics is a business intelligence tool that allows mortgage professionals to benchmark mortgage quality control results against industry peers.
- Products and Services: Web-based, customizable, proven audit technology to facilitate QC plans, policies and procedures
- Website: www.armco.us
- Phone: (310) 709-3864
- Address: 1000 West McNab, Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Azimuth- Host Sponsor
- Website: www.azimuthgrc.com
- Phone: (800) 575-4632
Garris Horn LLP- Host Sponsor
- Website: www.garrishorn.com
Holland & Knight, LLP- Host Sponsor
- Website: www.hklaw.com
- Phone: (305) 374-8500
- Address: 701 Brickwell Ave, Suite 3300 Miami, FL 33131
Locke Lord LLP- Host Sponsor
Locke Lord's Consumer Finance Practice Group regularly advises many of the nation's largest consumer financial services companies, including banks, mortgage companies, consumer lenders, loan servicers, credit card issuers, auto finance companies, and retail credit providers on legal issues across a wide range of matters.The group is composed of knowledgeable and skilled partners and associates who are up to speed on the latest litigation trends and issues affecting the industry. We are national litigators who handle "bet the company" cases in jurisdictions all over the country. Our team understands that we must go to where our clients are and deploy national strategies for taking well-founded and consistent positions in different courts around the country.
Over 40 lawyers are members of the Firm's Consumer Finance Practice Group devoted to defending consumer lenders against class actions and individual actions brought pursuant to a variety of state and federal consumer protection statutes, including cases involving mortgage fraud, predatory lending and unfair and deceptive acts and practices statutes.Our attorneys are well-versed in the laws and regulations that govern our clients, including the Uniform Commercial Code, the Bankruptcy Code, the Truth-In-Lending Act, the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, the Equal Credit Opportunity Act and other consumer protection statutes. More recently, we have helped several clients navigate the uncertain waters of qui tam cases and government investigations.
- Products and Services: Attorneys
Quest Advisors, Inc- Host Sponsor
- Website: QuestAdvisors.com
- Phone: (919) 747-8197
- Address: 5001 S. Miami Blvd Ste330 Durham, NC 27703
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP- Host Sponsor
- Website: www.saul.com
- Phone: (609) 452-3150
- Address: 650 College Road East, Suite 4000 Princeton, NJ 08540
Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP- Host Sponsor
- Products and Services: Attorneys
- Website: www.schnader.com
- Phone: (215) 751-2000
- Address: Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP 1600 Market St Ste 3600 Philadelphia, PA 19103-7212
TenA Companies, Inc. - Host Sponsor
TenA Companies provides all Quality Control services including:
- Production Quality Control reviews to all Agency, investor or internal guidelines
- SecondLook Audit Software
- Servicing Quality Control Reviews and Software
- Fraud Reviews
- Early Payment Default Reviews
- State Specific Compliance Reviews
- APR Validator
- PreFunding Quality Control Reviews
- Quality Control Plans
- MERS® Reviews
- Website: www.tenaco.com
- Phone: (800) 255-8362
- Address: TenA Companies, Inc. 251 W Lafayette Frontage Road Saint Paul, MN 55107-1628