In times like these, risk management is key.
MBA Live: Risk Management, QA and Fraud Prevention Forum was a virtual experience that took place September 15 - 16. The sessions offered actionable advice and access to important speakers within our industry.
The full program is now available as video-on-demand for you to watch at your convenience.
Order now to :
- Get the latest updates and best approaches to providing quality loans, minimizing risk, fraud and much more
- Hear directly from GSE and FHFA representatives
- Explore one of three tracks aligned to solve for your biggest challenges and keep you current on valuable and essential industry information
- Risk Management & Analytics
- Underwriting & Quality Assurance
- Fraud Prevention
View the full program schedule in order to see what the recording includes.
Attended the event? Click the Watch link and login to access your recording, which was included in your registration.
Missed Out? Buy the recording today!
Please note: CPE credit cannot be awarded through on-demand viewing
The Mortgage Bankers Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors at: www.nasbaregistry.org.
- Be able to implement best approaches to minimizing risk, leading a risk management organization; and tackling wire and cyber fraud damage.
- Put in place operating procedures to follow regulatory requirements for managing risk in today’s challenging environment.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in technology while assessing its impacts on the changes in the mortgage process from underwriting to closing by analyzing loan data, making adjustments to your security processes, and parsing out information in order to stop fraud schemes.
- Leverage robust data analytics to evaluate risk appetite and structure decision for optimal quality assurance.
- Keep your organization secure by reviewing core components of identifying fraud and benchmark your company’s underwriting and QA practices relative to peer lenders.
- Be able to quickly identify fraudulent transactions and detect similar schemes and how to prevent them from plaguing your origination and servicing operations.
An All-New Virtual Conference Experience
A virtual experience where you'll see, hear and interact with speakers through Q&A and live polling.
Get information, insights and resources that only MBA can provide.
Bringing together members and key industry stakeholders in an interactive and engaging way.
Be positioned to lead, even in transition.