Thank you for joining us via MBA LIVE for the first-ever virtual Risk Management, QA and Fraud Prevention Forum (RMQA)! This is the annual event for mortgage professionals in the risk, quality control, underwriting and fraud prevention divisions.
Attendees received executive guidance from the GSEs, FHFA and FBI on strategies to remain productive, safe and successful in today’s environment. Industry leaders offered solutions to issues such as changes in risk management from COVID-19; effective underwriting and remaining connected when working remotely; quality control in times of crisis; loan performance and fraud prevention surrounding forbearance and modifications; making QC a profit center and more. In highly detailed, highly interactive sessions, RMQA gave an update on the industry’s most timely and critical issues so you are positioned to do more with less!
General sessions, sponsored chat rooms, and three breakout session tracks align to solve for your biggest challenges.
Track #1: Risk Management and Analytics
Track #2: Underwriting and Quality Assurance
Track #3: Fraud Prevention
The Mortgage Bankers Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors at: www.nasbaregistry.org.
- Be able to implement best approaches to minimizing risk, leading a risk management organization; and tackling wire and cyber fraud damage.
- Put in place operating procedures to follow regulatory requirements for managing risk in today’s challenging environment.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in technology while assessing its impacts on the changes in the mortgage process from underwriting to closing by analyzing loan data, making adjustments to your security processes, and parsing out information in order to stop fraud schemes.
- Leverage robust data analytics to evaluate risk appetite and structure decision for optimal quality assurance.
- Keep your organization secure by reviewing core components of identifying fraud and benchmark your company’s underwriting and QA practices relative to peer lenders.
- Be able to quickly identify fraudulent transactions and detect similar schemes and how to prevent them from plaguing your origination and servicing operations.
An All-New Virtual Conference Experience
A virtual experience where you'll see, hear and interact with speakers through Q&A and live polling.
Get information, insights and resources that only MBA can provide.
Bringing together members and key industry stakeholders in an interactive and engaging way.
Be positioned to lead, even in transition.