Products and Services
- Data, Analytics and Outsourcing Services; Real Estate Information Services (1)
- Federal infrastructure finance, evidence-based program evaluation, program and business modernization, and enforcement and litigation analytics (1)
- Loan Quality Management technology and services (Pre-Closing, Post-Closing, HMDA, TRID, Due Diligence), mortgage data and doc processing, MSR transfer, correspondent loan acquisition, and MERS® annual review services (1)
- Web-based, enterprise financial risk mitigation solutions designed to help remove risk from mortgage lending and drive positive business decisions (1)
MBA thanks the sponsors of the Risk Management, QA and Fraud Prevention Forum. We are grateful for their generous support.
Please email Angie Kocken or call (202) 557-2790 if you are interested in becoming a sponsor.
2020 Sponsors: To see who sponsored MBA's Risk Mangement, QA and Fraud Prevention Forum, access the list here.
ACES Quality Management - Millennium Sponsor
ACES Quality Management, formerly known as ACES Risk Management (ARMCO), is the leading provider of enterprise quality management and control software for the financial services industry. The nation's most prominent lenders, servicers and financial institutions rely on ACES Audit Quality Management & Control SoftwareTM to improve audit throughput and quality while controlling costs, including:
- 3 of the top 5 and more than 50% of the top 50 independent mortgage lenders;
- 2 of the top 5 loan servicers; and
- 2 of the top 5 depository institutions.
Unlike other quality control platforms, only ACES delivers Flexible Audit Technology, which gives independent mortgage lenders and financial institutions the ability to easily manage and customize ACES to meet their business needs without having to rely on IT or other outside resources. Using a customer-centric approach, ACES clients get responsive support and access to our experts to maximize their investment. For more information, visit www.acesquality.com or call 1-800-858-1598.
- Products and Services: Web-based, enterprise financial risk mitigation solutions designed to help remove risk from mortgage lending and drive positive business decisions
- Website: www.acesquality.com/
- Address: 205 North Detroit Street, Suite 200, Denver, CO 80206
Indecomm Global Services- Gold Sponsor
Indecomm Global Services is a leading provider of business services and technology for the US mortgage industry. With solutions for every stage of the mortgage loan lifecycle, risk management and quality control, Indecomm provides Outsourcing, Software as a Service (SaaS), and training to support the various needs of its clients.
- Website: www.indecomm.net
- Phone: (732) 404-0081
- Address: 379 Thornall Street, 2nd Floor, Edison, NJ 08837
TENA Companies, Inc.- Gold Sponsor
With extensive experience, a commitment to excellence, and an innovative approach to auditing, TENA has been the nationwide leader in Mortgage Quality Control since 1982. TENA provides a wide range of dependable, accurate and cost-effective Origination and Servicing QC audit services, including Federal & State compliance reviews, MERS Reviews and MERS Annual Reports, SecondLook audit software for performing QC in-house, and much more. Contact us today to learn how TENA can help your organization get compliant and stay compliant in an ever-changing regulatory landscape.
- Website: www.tenaco.com
- Phone: (800) 255-8362
- Address: 251 W. Lafayette Road, St. Paul, MN 55107
CoreLogic- Contributor Sponsor
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading global property information, analytics and data-enabled solutions provider. The company's combined data from public, contributory and proprietary sources includes over 4.5 billion records spanning more than 50 years, providing detailed coverage of property, mortgages and other encumbrances, consumer credit, tenancy, location, hazard risk and related performance information. The markets CoreLogic serves include real estate and mortgage finance, insurance, capital markets, and the public sector. CoreLogic delivers value to clients through unique data, analytics, workflow technology, advisory and managed services. Clients rely on CoreLogic to help identify and manage growth opportunities, improve performance and mitigate risk. Headquartered in Irvine, Calif., CoreLogic operates in North America, Western Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.corelogic.com.
- Products and Services: Data, Analytics and Outsourcing Services; Real Estate Information Services
- Website: www.corelogic.com
- Phone: (949) 214-1000
- Address: 40 Pacifica, Suite 900, Irvine, CA 92618
First American Data & Analytics- Contributor Sponsor
First American Data & Analytics, a division of First American Financial Corporation, is a national provider of property-centric information, risk management, fraud & loan quality and valuation solutions. Solutions include: FraudGuard®, RegsData®, AppIntelligence ScoreTM and DataTree.com.
- Website: dna.firstam.com/
- Phone: (800) 333-4510
- Address: 4 First American Way, Santa Ana, CA 92707
LoanLogics- Contributor Sponsor
LoanLogics is a mortgage tech SaaS provider for document processing, quality assurance & control and acquisition due diligence. Our technologies & services help clients "automate first" to lower costs when manufacturing, buying or selling loan assets.
- Products and Services: Loan Quality Management technology and services (Pre-Closing, Post-Closing, HMDA, TRID, Due Diligence), mortgage data and doc processing, MSR transfer, correspondent loan acquisition, and MERS® annual review services
- Website: loanlogics.com/
- Phone: (866) 557-6959
- Address: Capital Plaza Bldg. II | Suite 2300 10401 Deerwood Park Blvd. Jacksonville FL 32256
Quality Mortgage Services, LLC- Contributor Sponsor
QMS is a well-established and recognized outsource mortgage banking firm provider of Quality Control audits and audit technology software to the mortgage, banking, credit union and financial industries across the nation. QMS provides Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, USDA and portfolio Post-Closing, Pre-Purchase, Pre-Funding, HMDA and other custom audit reviews to clients nationwide.
- Website: www.qcmortgage.com
- Phone: (615) 591-2528
- Address: 216 Centerview Drive, Suite 280, Franklin, TN 37067
Summit Consulting, LLC- Contributor Sponsor
Summit Consulting, LLC, is a specialized advisory firm headquartered in Washington, DC. We bring expertise in economics, statistics, analytics, and data science to implement quantitative and qualitative solutions for a wide range of clients, including federal agencies and private-sector companies. Our mission is centered on delivering data-driven solutions to help make government effective and society just. For more information, please visit www.summitllc.us.
- Products and Services: Federal infrastructure finance, evidence-based program evaluation, program and business modernization, and enforcement and litigation analytics
- Website: www.summitllc.us/
- Phone: (202) 407-8300
- Address: 601 New Jersey Avenue NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20001